sheetal00 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats for a new threaddd

u shocked me..i didnt expect a leapp...bt it was great

will ak meet in next part

continu soooon
cuteygirl2009 thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!..how can kripa do this to angad...he stood by her side alwayzz...how could she just refuse him????....
its difficult 4 her but its more heartbreaking for angad....he did so much for her....he helped her to b independent...nd now when she is free from her agony she doesnt want to marry angad..!!!!!...how ruthless!!!!!!!
KRIPA๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...angad is not lyk prithvi...cant she understand this...!!!!
if she was so adamant she couldve atleast accepted the ring..they could b engaged ATLEAST.....๐Ÿ˜ก
i feel soooooooooooooo bad for angad...๐Ÿ˜ญ
he is the sweetest FF angad ive ever read....
(sigh)
well di......after long tym im here....hope u didnt 4get me..???...
i almost got a heart attack when i saw the leap....
but really u made kripa lyk a villain...๐Ÿค”....plzzzz make her the good girl again...๐Ÿ˜ณ
nd congoooo 4 the new thread....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Arnav-ASR thumbnail
wow.....continue soon.omg please reunite them!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnangad

i don't believe this?? kripa rejected him! she could have said she wanted to wait for a decent interval before they got marrieed, y did she just refuse point blank?no wonder angad felt betrayed, it sounded like he was just a stepping stone in her bid for freedom. greatttt part

thanks johangad. No, no....she never used angad. Both overreacted and became defensive in that situation becaus eof their past experiences. IMO, neither was wrong but neither was right either๐Ÿ˜•

[quote=vallanki]Wonderful leap!!!
Congrats on new thread.

Loved the way everything changed past two years.

I agree with Kripa who was scared to start another bonded life though it is with a sweet hearted man, Angad..but you never know, men are men!!!!

I like this missing-loving-chupa chupi game of love๐Ÿ˜‰

Eager to read further.

_________________[/quote]

thanks vallanki. Only women like us who have lived so long with men can empathize with kripa's situation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I absolutely agree MEN WILL BE MEN๐Ÿ˜†

yes, ab hoga shuru real intensity of romance๐Ÿ˜ณ

[quote=anshu]hey di
thanxx for d pm

i wish dey cud hav enjoyed d joy of togetherness sum more b4 dey parted

bt yeah i m excited abt d leap as well as d twist
update soon di

love
anshu[/quote]

thanks anshu! Yeah, i couls have shown more romance between the two but kahani bhi tho aage badhaani hai๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bheegi - 14 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

this is for Angad/Kripa or for BOTH!

Kabhi moom ban ke pighal gaya   Kabhi girte girte sambhal gaya
Woh ban ke lamha guraiz ka   Mere paas se nikal gaya
Usse rokta bhi to kis tarah   Ke woh shakhs itna ajeeb tha
Kabhi tadap utha meri aah se   Kabhi ashk se na pighal saka
Woh utar gaya meri aankh se   Mere dil se kyun na utar saka
Woh chala gaya jahan chod ke   Main wahan se phir na palatt saka
Woh sambhal gaya tha Faraaz magar   Main bikhar ke bhi na simatt saka
   ๐Ÿค”                                                                              Ahmed Faraaz

As always, a beautiful sher and aapki ijaazat ho tho main yeh next chapter mein quote kar loon

interesting.. the worst character of this fanfic suryabhan is actually....the most luckiest! the mistakes of him get solved time after time without any efforts.

isn't that true in real life too? Sometimes the weakest and worst human beings are the luckiest๐Ÿ˜•

I guess at the time of  dilip's cancer, that time angad needed a shoulder to cry on, that's why he bear the presence of suryabhan around him, and if at that time kripa would be there then i don't think that he would ever forgive suryabhan'..bcoz all that rejection, humiliation he faced due to his father , he just forgive because of dilip, but it doesn't suits angad personality..    ya phir wo 2 saal pehle itni badi badi baatein na karta is baat ko le kar'   may be, his heart got melted as his uncle was facing the dying moments.

i basically did not elaborate the reunion of father and son as i didn't want to stretch the story and divert from AK story. Yes, aap asia hi samajh lee jiye ki Dilip is maut ke samay, suryabhan must have risen to the occasion and also Dilip helped reunite the father son duo on his death bed filmi style๐Ÿ˜ƒ

prithvi seems to be confused, at one end he says losing kripa was the biggest loss of his life and then he says that they were never meant to be together.

yeh soch lee jiye ki psychiatric treatment se uski buddhi thodi sar phiri ho gayi hai

kripa ki baatein sunn kar aisa laga jaise uske ander Des Pardes waali Kripa ki rooh ghuss gai ho'   

whatever she said to convince angad, its really amazing. Kripa is not that 22-23 year old broad minded girl that just passed out from college, who wants to stand on her own feet and it's difficult for her to get committed for marriage at once.    Here Kripa 26, whom life has given a second chance . How many women in our society get divorce and gets another chance to find another loving person so soon.  lekin afsos, kripa ko ye aasaan si baat samajh nahi aayi.  aur us ne apni zidd ke aage apne aur angad ke rishtey ko daao pe laga diya .    what she all talked about consummation, shadi & bandhan, I don't think, koi upper mid class aurat jo ek nakaam shadi ka jhatkaa kha chuki ho, would have that bold liberal thoughts.

hmm...i beg to differ here. Why is a marriage proposal the ultimate destination and achievement for a woman? I think a lot of educated women from this 21 st century in India and abroad would do the same as what Kripa did. Divorce is a very scarring event in a woman's life. Statistics show that most women who have been recently divorced take an average of 2 years before they plunge into marriage. The fact that Kripa consummated her relationship does not automatically mean she should marry RIGHT AWAY esp when she is so commited to angad. Before her divorce, she never crossed the boundary but afterwards, she did- may be in a moment of passion- but angad ko samjhna chaahiye tha ki jo aurat uska ghar chhod kar chali gayi thi kyunki she was afraid to move the relationship to consummation before divorce, is very commited to him once she plunged into a physical relationship with him. yahan baat samajhne ki hai- angad ko kripa ki aur kripa ko angad ki. I think these liberal thoughts are a result of her gradual change- yes once upon a time she was not that liberal lekin haalat ne usey aisa banaa diya hai. what is the point of marriage when there is no commitment (like her's with prithvi) and vice versa- jab commitment hai tho shaadi ki jaldi kyun? One needs to think from a divorced woman's POV here....doodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk kar peeta hai  She just needed time, jo angad ne usey dene se inkaar kar diya and infact kicked her out at 3 am!

this twist is interesting for AK separation, but this overnight drastic change that came in kripa's behavior that does not seem to be realistic,

this did not happen overnight! It happened over 1-1.5 years....she has gone thru a lot in this time and also staying in a woman's hostel has armed her with some liberal thoughts and made her. Living in a women's hostel brings about a lot of change in other women esp when they share their stories

what she said in Green part, ye wo kripa hai hi nahi, jisse angad aik saal se jaanta tha' ... aur baat sirf ye nahi ke kripa ne angad ko inkaar kyun kiya,  baat ye hai ke koi baat kehne ka, apni baat manwaane ka ek tareeqa, ek saleeqa hota hai...aur IMO, kripa ne apni baat bohat bedhangey andaaz se kahi..thats her fault.   it would be better that aisi souch waali kripa ki hum se mulaqaat kisi new A-K ff mein hoti, bcoz u have done a 180 degree change to her character, which is too much

i am sorry i don't agree....that's exactly the point im showing here. From a pleaser and listening to everyone else, Kripa is finally becoming an individual and making her own choices- whether good or bad. This is the whole point of this ff

interesting that two years already passed and both are very confident that no third person would come into their life, both are egoistic now, and are consistent with their beliefs.. anyways

yahan maine kahin nahin kaha that they don't expect a third person between them...they are just lamenting each other and missing each other๐Ÿ˜•

kripa ka is tarha ranikhet ja kar beth jaana, aur angad se ye expect karna ke wo usse dhoondhta hua aa kar Sorry kahe ga.... ye sirf nadaani hai.   ek aurat jo prithvi jaise mard ko jhel chuki ho, wo kisi doosre mard ke saath apne rishtey ko is tarha aazmaa'ish mein kaise daal sakti hai.

exactly! Aap ne apni baat ko hi kaat diya....jo ek rishtey mein itni chot khaa chuki ho, why should she plunge into that relationship that soon?

I failed to understand one thing here,prithvi is afraid that kripa would come as angad's wife in sharma's house, and kripa doesnt want to build any relation with sharma family so early...arre bhai, aisi kiya musibat hai, mat raho naa uss Sharma house mein,  kis ne mujboor kiya hai

yaad hai aapne hi bahut pehle kaha tha ki agar kripa ki shaadi angad se ho jaati hai, tho bahut odd hoga prithvi ke liye....well even if the brothers live apart, it will be awkward but AK ko milna tho hai hi, prithvi khush ho ya nah ho๐Ÿ˜†

from my side this song to egoistic angad-kripa   its.. Hum Tum  by vital signs   I hope u would like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63RP3tP8a4

i will def check it out now๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity to debate here๐Ÿ˜†

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyface

wowww...what a part! i cant believe u separated them bheegi di! lol but it has to be done for the story to move on....so everyone has a pehchaan now....and u know what i really liked...how everyone in some way or the other changed except angad...i really like how u did that abt him...he is still the same guy..except b4 he was kripa now he is with his family...interesting...im really looking forward to the next part!! continue soon and thanks a bunch for the pm's u keep on sending...even though i dont comment i make sure i take time out and read the parts!

hershi

thanks Hershi....ur very right about angad here. everyone has changed quite a bit here but angad is basically the same, except he is a famous singer  and reunited with his dad's family๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[quote=humrahi2]

Oh no such a shocking twist

its totally unbelievable how can kripa do that foolish response by her
n clap 4 angad yess awesome dude .....leave me alone.... luv ur decision......yes kripa k iss point of view k baad tou yehi jawab milna chahiye tha .........i dnt know kripa ne kya soch kar angad se pyar kiya i think its not a pyar
ur story r always lot of new n shocking twists
over all well written
     [/quote]

thanks humza. No, u didn't understand kripa here๐Ÿ˜• She loves angad but also wants her own individuality. why do we expect marriage as the ultimate goal for all women??

[quote=cheeky_pari]
Hi,

Congrates on your second thread of Pehchan!

WWWooooaaahhhhh....what a roller coaster ride it is...

Shocking part it is...If Kripa had talked to Angad in clear words and made him understand then this would not had happen...but I am sure soon situation will change into happy days...as I have read some where, "1 sad event brings 100 happy occations"

Do continue soon!

Priya
[/quote]

thanks Priya. well, why only Kripa. even angad could have been patient and not kicked her out of the house at 3 in the morning๐Ÿ˜•

[quote=sheetal00]Congrats for a new threaddd

u shocked me..i didnt expect a leapp...bt it was great

will ak meet in next part

continu soooon
[/quote]

thanks sheetal...yes milan process starts in next chapter

[quote=cuteygirl2009]OMG!!!!!!..how can kripa do this to angad...he stood by her side alwayzz...how could she just refuse him????....
its difficult 4 her but its more heartbreaking for angad....he did so much for her....he helped her to b independent...nd now when she is free from her agony she doesnt want to marry angad..!!!!!...how ruthless!!!!!!!
if she was so adamant she couldve atleast accepted the ring..they could b engaged ATLEAST.....๐Ÿ˜ก
(sigh)
but really u made kripa lyk a villain...๐Ÿค”....plzzzz make her the good girl again...๐Ÿ˜ณ
 [/quote]

thanks cutey! why do we treat a woman who wants her own individuality as a villain??? That's unfair to her...she loves angad and is commited to him. she just needed time before jumping into marriage. Yes, angad has done a lot for her. In fact, her rebellion is a result of his guidance to her- he should have understood her better than anyone else but in the end, he failed to understand her๐Ÿ˜• yes, kripa could have been gentle in her rejection of his proposal....both made mistakes and are now paying 4 it. Don't call kripa a villain๐Ÿ˜ญ Our society still wants to see women as sacrificing and selfless sati savitri types๐Ÿ˜•
humrahi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this is for Angad/Kripa or for BOTH!

Kabhi moom ban ke pighal gaya   Kabhi girte girte sambhal gaya
Woh ban ke lamha guraiz ka   Mere paas se nikal gaya
Usse rokta bhi to kis tarah   Ke woh shakhs itna ajeeb tha
Kabhi tadap utha meri aah se   Kabhi ashk se na pighal saka
Woh utar gaya meri aankh se   Mere dil se kyun na utar saka
Woh chala gaya jahan chod ke   Main wahan se phir na palatt saka
Woh sambhal gaya tha Faraaz magar   Main bikhar ke bhi na simatt saka
   ๐Ÿค”                                                                              Ahmed Faraaz

from my side this song to egoistic angad-kripa   its.. Hum Tum  by vital signs   I hope u would like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

HEY ANNU i luvd ur selection yaar  it seems u r a fan of junaid these days his old songs r also my fav
me also hav sum interest in poetry esp parveen nyc 2 meet u here in AK ff  
cuteygirl2009 thumbnail

[quote=cuteygirl2009]OMG!!!!!!..how can kripa do this to angad...he stood by her side alwayzz...how could she just refuse him????....
(sigh)
 [/quote]

thanks cutey! why do we treat a woman who wants her own individuality as a villain??? That's unfair to her...she loves angad and is commited to him. she just needed time before jumping into marriage. Yes, angad has done a lot for her. In fact, her rebellion is a result of his guidance to her- he should have understood her better than anyone else but in the end, he failed to understand her๐Ÿ˜• yes, kripa could have been gentle in her rejection of his proposal....both made mistakes and are now paying 4 it. Don't call kripa a villain๐Ÿ˜ญ Our society still wants to see women as sacrificing and selfless sati savitri types๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE] oh..!!!!now i feel lyk a villain di....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...ur ryt...actually i was soooooooo angry that tym...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
both r ryt nd both r wrong...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
but still kripa could b a lil gentle....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....
hope they will reunite soooooonnnn.....can't wait...๐Ÿ˜ณ
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteygirl2009

(sigh)
 [/quote]

oh..!!!!now i feel lyk a villain di....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...ur ryt...actually i was soooooooo angry that tym...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
both r ryt nd both r wrong...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
but still kripa could b a lil gentle....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....
hope they will reunite soooooonnnn.....can't wait...๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes, she could have said it differently but u know in reality, i just couldn't write a story where the girl right after a divorce, would jump into a marriage, suhaag raat and honeymoon. It's like after a funeral, one starts celebrating right away. that's the main reason i had to bring in this twist๐Ÿ˜‰
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think in  this whole debate, the reader who thinks kripa is wrong won't consider Kripa to be right at any stage

The 2 year time period that u talked about, this all happens in arranged proposals, where the girl does not know her partner and that's why it's not easy for her to plunge into another marriage so soon, but here Kriap knows angad and that's why to get married is not a risk for her

and btw, who said that kripa should have gone to mandar to get married with angad , she should have said to get engaged, but she did not say that.... after the confession kripa never showed that she is not ready to get married at once after the divorce....where they shared so much in one year, they should have also discussed this matter too.

btw, which freedom is kripa talking about, what she wanted to do and that made her fear that she would be unable to do with angad? she knows that in her every decision, she would get the support of him.     Kripa ka khud se kehna, it was my choice, i can't blame anyone, but myself.. ye toh repentance  haina

angad bach gaya, that he is not aware of kripa's whereabouts, but if she were in mumbai then there would be a fault of angad too.

[QUOTE=bheegi]

As always, a beautiful sher and aapki ijaazat ho tho main yeh next chapter mein quote kar loon
jee jee zarur, is mein ijazat talbi ki kya baat hai ๐Ÿ˜Š
kripa ka is tarha ranikhet ja kar beth jaana, aur angad se ye expect karna ke wo usse dhoondhta hua aa kar Sorry kahe ga.... ye sirf nadaani hai.   ek aurat jo prithvi jaise mard ko jhel chuki ho, wo kisi doosre mard ke saath apne rishtey ko is tarha aazmaa'ish mein kaise daal sakti hai.

exactly! Aap ne apni baat ko hi kaat diya....jo ek rishtey mein itni chot khaa chuki ho, why should she plunge into that relationship that soon?

achchha.. per mujhe nahi lagta, Im talking about ranikhet here, 2 years have passed and still U think it's very early๐Ÿ˜•

I failed to understand one thing here,prithvi is afraid that kripa would come as angad's wife in sharma's house, and kripa doesnt want to build any relation with sharma family so early...arre bhai, aisi kiya musibat hai, mat raho naa uss Sharma house mein,  kis ne mujboor kiya hai

yaad hai aapne hi bahut pehle kaha tha ki agar kripa ki shaadi angad se ho jaati hai, tho....jee jee, sab yaad hai aur is baat ko yaad rakhne ki ek khaas wajah bhi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ  bahut odd hoga prithvi ke liye....well even if the brothers live apart, it will be awkward but AK ko milna tho hai hi, prithvi khush ho ya nah ho๐Ÿ˜†

na na, aap phir nahi samjhe hamari bat ko, i didnt say that to make feel prithvi bad AK do not get married. i said it would be odd for them to live TOGATHER in sharma's house. jaise hi dulha-dulhan Sharma house mein aaye, prithvi ko back door se khisak lena chahiye'issi mein, uski  izzat hai.๐Ÿ˜‰

i will def check it out now๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity to debate here๐Ÿ˜†

y u laughing ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

[/QUOTE]

btw, I really liked the way u addressed me throughout in ur reply....aapki ijazat, aap samajh lijiye, aapki baat ,aap ye , aap wo,   at one sec it looks Im older than U๐Ÿ˜›, but it is better than that annuji....   uss JI mein kuch gadbad thi, hamein aaj bhi yehi lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by annu127 - 14 years ago