Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali2027

oh my god again you suprised me with another twist...i never expected suryabhan to be evil.... 😑 ....he seperated angad and kripa...he will be in prob for sure when angad will come to know about this....

i just hope angad and kripa will talk to each other in next update and sort out their problems....will be waiting for next update...

thanks sonali😊 suryabhan has always been a spineless person and still is AK will def interact in next part....but let's see how and to what extentπŸ˜•
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aRohAAnGeL

continue soon dii, eagerly waiting....amazing part like usuall..

thanks dear😊
-simi- thumbnail
great part! πŸ˜ƒ

its a nice contrast u showed between suryabhan and kripa... the one who doesnt put even a tiny bit of effort gets all the fruit and someone like kripa who had done so much for the family and suffered so much because of the same family, is still made to feel like she was the villian πŸ˜•
i guess some people never change.. in this case, suryabhan has turned even worse πŸ˜• before, he was always drowned under guilt and never tried to take any matter in his hands.. and now, that he has been forgiven by gayatri and accepted by angad, (without even putting in any effort by himself) he has turned into such a selfish and controlling human being!
i really hope his true colours get out into open! gayatri will be very hurt but she deserves to know what kind of a person he is!

kripa has realized the right thing in my opinion. she realized that Angad was not Prithvi and that she might have refused the proposal a bit too harshly..
marriage doesnt take away ones individuality.. she realized that now.. back then, she was still in the process of getting over her past which makes her impulsiveness understandable..  but somewhere, just as a reader, i just felt that kripa rejected his proposal because she liked the idea of 'independence' and 'making your own decisions without anyone forcing you'... i think she acted a little rebellious just because she had the ability to... if that makes sense πŸ˜• it was wrong for angad to kick her out of his house at night time.. because hurting someone emotionally is different but he kicked her out of his house and let her go where she could physically be harmed (she almost was)
i still feel that even though neither AK were right, they could have had a better conversation that night.. but it is natural for people to lose their temper and not always know what they are saying and what its impact might be... unfortunately both AK fell in the 'shikaar' of that human trait at the same time πŸ˜”

im really glad that angad made the right decision by going to the orphanage to sing, rather than the flashy party..
AK will meet in the next part... i hope its not too heartbreaking πŸ˜”

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for AK meet!!!!

Editing for more commentsπŸ˜‰ was busy and cdn't write muchπŸ˜›

I would love the part if not shown "The past of kripa's mumbai visit and Suryaban's behaviour"..you might have plotted to show the need of showing Angad's loneliness; Too dramatic hogaya hai!!

Without that incident AK reunion might have been more romantic!!!
Like Angad helping orphanage after knowing kripa's involvement with kids tho he was angry on her.."thinking she used him b4 and let her use even now..akhir issjindagi ussi ka toh hai" styleπŸ˜‰

Then kripa realise his love when 2yrs seperation bring her brain bak to reunite him!!!😳

nice song. vm dekha nahi will comment after watching it.

Prithvi and Surya asusual came back wiht their characters.....wonder how Gayatri dint notice this yet!! She might take kripa's help lately to handover control on Angad!!!

Edited by vallanki - 14 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

great part! πŸ˜ƒ

its a nice contrast u showed between suryabhan and kripa... the one who doesnt put even a tiny bit of effort gets all the fruit and someone like kripa who had done so much for the family and suffered so much because of the same family, is still made to feel like she was the villian πŸ˜•
Thanks simi! Yes, such is the fate of a woman in our society- that too a divorced woman! For no fault of hers,she is being blamed for being a home breakerπŸ˜•
i guess some people never change.. in this case, suryabhan has turned even worse πŸ˜• before, he was always drowned under guilt and never tried to take any matter in his hands.. and now, that he has been forgiven by gayatri and accepted by angad, (without even putting in any effort by himself) he has turned into such a selfish and controlling human being!

exactly! As he ahd arrogantly stated- meri paanchon ungliyan ghee mein hain
i really hope his true colours get out into open! gayatri will be very hurt but she deserves to know what kind of a person he is!

kripa has realized the right thing in my opinion. she realized that Angad was not Prithvi and that she might have refused the proposal a bit too harshly..
marriage doesnt take away ones individuality.. she realized that now.. back then, she was still in the process of getting over her past which makes her impulsiveness understandable..  but somewhere, just as a reader, i just felt that kripa rejected his proposal because she liked the idea of 'independence' and 'making your own decisions without anyone forcing you'... i think she acted a little rebellious just because she had the ability to... if that makes sense πŸ˜• it was wrong for angad to kick her out of his house at night time.. because hurting someone emotionally is different but he kicked her out of his house and let her go where she could physically be harmed (she almost was)
i still feel that even though neither AK were right, they could have had a better conversation that night.. but it is natural for people to lose their temper and not always know what they are saying and what its impact might be... unfortunately both AK fell in the 'shikaar' of that human trait at the same time πŸ˜”

yes, we had long discussions on the AK separation in the last part...yes both took hasty decisions based on their bitter pasts...at least kripa has realized her folly but has angad???

im really glad that angad made the right decision by going to the orphanage to sing, rather than the flashy party..

angad might be living with the sharmas as their son, as he had said in chapter 32, he is still Angad khanna!
AK will meet in the next part... i hope its not too heartbreaking πŸ˜”
wait and see😭😊

namelesssr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was slightly disappointed with AK's reactions in your previous update, Bheegi, but this one more than compensated for that disappointment. Will be looking forward the next one with great interest. Kripa's reaction in the previous one seemed a bit high strung and completely illogical initially, but now I know better. Thanks!
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
oh nooo u have to cont reallllll sooonnn PLZZZZZZZ u cant stop here u no i love AK meetings lol spesually after leaps ;) hehe
Smilesx3 thumbnail
OMG...howw cann suryaban do this to his own sonn....wont angad get mad when he finds outt....cant wait 4 ak to meet
sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyyy !!!
thanx for updating early-- tho now we're going to have to wait EIGHT days to see them meet :P
gr8 part-- lookingg soooo soooo forward to the nxt ! =)
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god angad blemed her only wowowo he is to much selfish ...as its my thinking ...akhir beta kisska hai.

rest sharma family is too much selfish th ey love angad for his money so cheep/

I am glad kripa listen suya talk and she is going to show angad what he is doing .

i hate sharmaas how he can think kripa is not good .

Thank you for this part sangeeta i am waiting for next part . how will angad react after meet kripa pl update soon.