Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

I think 3 idiots will be a typical Bollywod masala movie. I read the book 5 point someone and it pretty much caters to that genre n since this movie is based on that book , I know exactly what the movie is gonna be like.

well from the looks of the promo....agree with u....

waise did u catch the all is good song from the movie......love the parts/lyrics bout the murgi and bakra( arrey murgi....arrey bakre all is goooooood 🤣 )

on another note......wonder what deepika is gonna do with her tatoo now that they've moved apart !!!!! 😲😆

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Apparently Soha was banned for a day yesterday :S She got a W/L again for the same offense- revealing the real name of a certain Moderator. :S

Who is Soha, Kavz??
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mels....*hugsbakkkk* :)).........im fine yaar....what bout u?.........u seem to have assignments piled up.....awww...bechara.....*hugs*
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Kavya....I don't know who Soha is, but she got banned for revealing certain someone's name?😲....huh, so same crime has two sorts of punishment for two different people?

@Tanu.....yeah, I have assignments throughout the semester. Usually I do them just one or two days before submission😆, but now I have to finish all of them ASAP since I am going out of town. Its for university work.....and there I won't be able to do any other work....so, I gotta finish these assignments. So, were you busy or sth? Its been ages since you have been around when I am....

Btw, does anyone here watch MTV Stripped? They took Mohit's interview, were Mohit made the chest shaving statement
🤣
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mels, Mash: Soha is ICian Roxy , the one with the ID  roxthefox.

EDIT: Apparently there was some confusion and the mod din knw that she was already warned
n so it was revoked after the mod learnt that she was already warned.

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago