Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Sonia....couldn't agree with you more hun. The creatives have their priorities in the right place. They are doing an awesome job with developing BnB's relationship. Its progressing so beautifully *sigh*
 I loved the last bit of the Christmas episode, even with Parker and Brennan's family being present there๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘. Brennan and Booth were exceptional! It was a mesmerizing scene.......and showed displayed BnB's relationship so well. Parker was cute. Max and family were easily ignorable. And Booth looked so handsome in the overcoat๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Anu....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*hugs* Really? Did they have one or two classic BnB moments? Or were the dialogues enough to warm your heart? So, the episode did stand up to the expectation. Hmmm......I dunno when I am going to start watching S5. Those nalayak Star World jokers doesn't show any sign of any plan to start Bones S4 soon.

EDIT: I am ignoring certain posts๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Melissa - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*closes eyes and tries not to read the posts about Bones* I am NOT reading them - no I did not read Mash posting that Mel says Anu does not give out glaring spoilers neither did I read Sonia talking about BnB kissing in season 3 during christmas - sigh!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

@Anu....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*hugs* Really? Did they have one or two classic BnB moments? Or were the dialogues enough to warm your heart? So, the episode did stand up to the expectation. Hmmm......I dunno when I am going to start watching S5. Those nalayak Star World jokers doesn't show any sign of any plan to start Bones S4 soon.

EDIT: I am ignoring certain posts๐Ÿ˜†

LOL yes indeed, Melssssss! It had two REALLY good BnB scenes....and the last scene was just especially AWESOME.....so far the best ending scene in this season IMO....epi was much better than expectations actually...LOL...I'd thought it wouldn't be that good....but amazing unexpected surprises....Booth was very much back in this epi...not looking as confused as he has the past few....and the dialogues in the last scene are SUPER heart warming.....and even in the diner scene.....this one dialogue of Booth's will totally have you squeeing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

I suggest Mels that like you watched portions of the season opener, you should watch the BnB clips of this epi too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw, Wendell and Angela hooked up in this epi๐Ÿ˜†.....poor Hodgins....but I do like Wendell too...he was quite cute in the epi......

Promo for next epi showed that Mr. Nigel Murray will guest star in that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....the dwarf wrestling looked a bit random and weird though๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO Kavya.......so how many episodes have you watched from S1?

And did you dare to see the Intimate MN Song Sequence??
Bazinga thumbnail
@Mels: I fell asleep yesterday so I could not watch Bones yesterday- Till now I watched two episodes, I am planning to watch two more episodes tonight. I downloaded 8 episodes from S1 till now.

EDIT:

No I didn't see the 'intimate' scene , don't have the motivation also ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hi Tanu , how are you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Tanu! How's it going? :-)

@Kavya: LOL sorry yaar....don't mean to post spoilers...but just that I only have one person here to discuss it with currently so I blabbed everything I wanted to to her.....lol
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kavs....Anu.......hayloooo ji :D.....hamara haal chaal phine ho-ing.....u bolo....how u jee ?? :P :D

so u guys all into Bones???.....*lost muh* :(
Edited by phoenixsilver - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
@Tanu: I am phine too LOL we gave up on desi TV ๐Ÿ˜†

@Anu: LOL don't worry, I didn't read your posts coz I know no matter how hard you try you will give out spoilers while discussing, its inevitable.  I just read the two lines I posted  in my earlier post, nothing more hehehe

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
@Tanu: I am not watching it, I don't have it in me to LOL
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anuji.....aapko ji hamne reply kar diya ji pehle waale posht meineji....editing karke ji :P:D.....cholly....me ij lajeeeeeee :D

Kavs......so true....noooooothing to watch on desi tv these days :((