A One-Shot ArBi FF- After the Proposal

Posted: 14 years ago

Guyz this is just a one-shot FF on ArBi starting from the proposal scene of Armaan at the jungles..

Armaan:Will you marry me Bharti??

Bharti recalled all the intimate scenes shared between them and how he had taken care of her over the past few days and gradually smiled, whispering a Yes and Armaan's surprised, but more than anything he couldn't contain his excitement. Armaan spread his arms, waiting for Bharti to come into his arms. Bharti just stood there, not realizing what's happening to her. Armaan went closer and behind her.

Armaan:Kya hua Bharti??

Bharti:Bata nahin Armaan...Jaane kyun mann ghabraa rahi hain..

Armaan:I love you Bharti..bata nahin kitni baar yeh kehna chahtha tha par keh nahi paaya..Aaj main khud hairan hoon ki maine yeh sab kuch itna aasaani se keh diya..

Bharti:Armaan, bohat dher hogayi hain..Ghar chale??

Bharti and Armaan started to walk and as they walk, gently their fingers touched each other and both of them held on to their ring fingers but Bharti walked a little faster and their touch faded away. Just then, Bharti felt a sprinkle of rain droplet on her cheek and turned to look at Armaan who lingered behind, feeling the drizzles on his face. Bharti quickly ran to look for a shelter but stopped since she couldn't find any and turned back to see Armaan having held her hand.

Armaan:Kya hua??Tumhe barsaat pasand nahin hai??

Bharti:Not that Armaan..maine kabhi yeh sab..aur waise bhi it's already getting really late..Please..letz go

Armaan:Main itni aasani se tumhe aaj jaane nahin doonga Bharti...Come on yaar, it's such a romantic weather aur tum ho ki...

The song, Dekho Na is being played in the background.

Armaan went closer to Bharti with each step and Bharti kept moving back till she realized she had stood in front of a tall tree. The drizzles is slowly transforming into a heavy downpour. Bharti couldn't face Armaan and she kept looking down. Armaan gently leaned forward and kissed the droplets touching her face from her eye towards her lips and as he did so, Bharti closed her eyes. Armaan stood at a little distance from her face and looked at Bharti who raised her head gently, feeling the rains.

Bharti opened her eyes and realized that Armaan was gazing at her. She practically blushed and shied away from him, turning to go but Armaan held her hand and pulled her inwards toward him, gently pressing his hand against her T-shirt and feeling her warm breath within the cool winds.

Armaan:Aaj pehli baar dekh raha hoon..

Bharti:Kya??

Armaan: Tumhe sharmaati huwe..

Bharti:Main bhi toh ek ladki hoon...

Armaan:Lagti toh nahin ho..

Bharti:Armaan...Ek baat poochu??

Armaan:Poocho na..

Bharti:Agar main ek ladka ho toh..kya tum mujhse pyaar karte??

Armaan:Bharti..kaisi ajeeb si sawaal hai yeh???

Bharti:Armaan bolo na??

Armaan:Bharti, tum ek ladki ho..Ek khoobsurat ladki jo bohat zyada ladke jaise ho par tum ladki bhi toh ho...Jo bhi ho Bharti, I've always loved you and will always do so..

Bharti:Armaan, main kuch...

Armaan:Ssshhh(places his finger on her lips)

Bharti:Par..

Armaan:Sshh

Bharti:Armaan...

Armaan:Chup...tum bohat bolte ho...

Bharti:Arma...

Before she could complete his name, he gently went forward and kissed her and Bharti unknowingly pulled herself inward and kissed him too. Both of them withdrew from their long-awaited kiss as Armaan's mobile rang. Armaan was holding Bharti, placing his hand near her hips while he attended the call. It was Payal, wondering where Bharti is and he informed her that she's with him and they'll be there within an hour's time and that he has a great news for her but Bharti told him not to say, which Payal heard, making her wonder what it is and Armaan told her that he'll tell her when they reach her house.

Armaan kept his mobile in his pocket and before Bharti could say anything, Armaan carried her to the car and he drove back. Bharti couldn't understand how some things just happened between them tonight. Bharti kept wondering of how she, as Bhaskar had used several girls like that and today she realized how the girls must have felt. They had given their hearts and soul to the guys whom they love but she, as Bhaskar had taken that as an advantage and treated them badly especially Geeta. Today, Bharti had tears in her eyes, wondering if she will face Geeta's fate one day too and looked at Armaan but upon looking at Armaan, her worries vanished, realizing his pure love for her.

Armaan and Bharti stood outside Payal's home and rang the doorbell. Payal brought them in and stared at them.

Payal:You guyz together?Is everything ok??

Armaan:Why Payal??

Payal:Nahin..bas aise hi!!

Armaan:We've actually decided ke..

Payal:Ke???

Armaan:We're getting married the next day..

Payal:WHAT?????

Armaan:Why??

Payal:For that, he has to say yes na...I mean she has to say yes na Armaan..

Armaan:Well Payal she said Yes

Payal:What????Hahahahahahahahahahahah.....

Payal couldn't stop laughing. Bharti felt embarassed and hit Payal's foot.

Payal:Ouchhh!!!!Sorry..but...hahahahahaha isne haan kaha???How is that possible??

Armaan:Kyun??

Payal:Well she has been in denial for such a long time....Pinch me Armaan...I'm not dreaming na??

Armaan:Nope...She's agreed to marry me..

Payal looked at Bharti in bewilderment and tried to suppress her laughter but she couldn't and Bharti just splashed a glass of water on her face and Payal chased her around, only to find Bharti slipping and falling into Armaan's arms. Payal stood there, frozen and after some time, she cleared her throat, finally believing Armaan's words and blessed them both, hugging them and agreeing to help to convince Bhaskar's parents about it.

~The End~

Do post your comments...They are truly appreciated!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
Great job Jassie !!๐Ÿ‘ just wished something of this sort happened too in the serial... it is very romantic.. loved every bit of bit... Told you earlier also ... that you should be one of the Creatives of this show.. Atleast we will get to see some rocking scenes like this... I loved this one-shot a lot..

great job jassie!!!!!!!!!

wish they had been in real BB
hii jassie, it's mindblowing yaar.....such a romantic treat for us๐Ÿค—
like the rain situation u added.....dialogues r superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
u r doing a brilliant job.....keep it up๐Ÿ‘

Awesome dear
Loved it
It was so romantic

Take Care
Zoya
Lovely one shot Jassie ..๐Ÿ‘
Keep it up ..!!
awesum OS dear...!
luvdm it!!!
really!!!
twas sooo romantic!!! =P
do write more...
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Great job Jassie !!๐Ÿ‘ just wished something of this sort happened too in the serial... it is very romantic.. loved every bit of bit... Told you earlier also ... that you should be one of the Creatives of this show.. Atleast we will get to see some rocking scenes like this... I loved this one-shot a lot..

Hey Arpita,

thanks dearie for such lovely comments yaar....Yeah how i wish it really took place in the BB series....

Aww thanks a tonne yaar!!!
Originally posted by nehanne

hii jassie, it's mindblowing yaar.....such a romantic treat for us๐Ÿค—
like the rain situation u added.....dialogues r superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
u r doing a brilliant job.....keep it up๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Nehanne for the lovely comments!!!

I just wonder why the creatives of BB didn't have any rain sequence for ArBi...ITz so romantic...

Thanks for reading and loving it!!
Thanks to all for reading.....Esp Violet, Zoya, Nadz, Shabnam and Anshika.....

I'll try and work on more one-shot FFs of ArBi....I truly appreciate all the wonderful comments!!!

Cheers,
Jassie