Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: annie07

last part..........Mayur confrontation...........yday precap..........

@Annie...... loved the scenes you wrote after she is done running behind the bus.......πŸ˜• Par ye patch up ho to jaayega na tuesday ko....... enough is enough........ screen space i dont care right now........

And the article......πŸ˜†..........well kya bolu..... naye actors hai yaar...... aise hi bolenge......
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

last part..........Mayur confrontation...........yday precap..........<br>

oh ok thanks annie..
.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: utfracks

For those who'd like a written update on mayUr scenes.

Epi starts with Sammy planning the decorations for MayUr patch up. Gunjan is nervous, and Nupur and Dia help her get dressed. Then Gunjan forces Nupur to come along, and Dia is wondering why. Gunjan tells everything to Dia, and they both manage to get Nupur dressed and bring her to Excel.

On other end, Mayank is helping Samrat with the date preparations...(apparently, his own date)..
Gunjan-Dia-Nupur reach Excel, and get a nice welcome by Uday's stupidity..who almost reveals the plan to Nupur..After lots of efforts, they get Nupur to go inside. And then they close the door behind her.

Nupur sees Mayank lighting the candles, and Mayank thinks its Samrat, and turns around, only to be shocked to find Nupur standing there.

Nupur says, all this won't make a difference to her anymore. mayank says, he tried as much as he could, and he's walking away, when Nupur says, "please mujhe chodke mat jaao."

Epi ends there.

Thank you so much Rachi
for this update
I have to wait for it
I have to see it too.
Bronze. thumbnail
gr8 update rach...
Love d the part where dia and gunjan manipulate nupur to ret ready and come along..
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

we are going t go to the next paradise....πŸ˜ƒ
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey people, nayi entry ko itni undue importance mat do........hamare AB/RP ke samne koi nahi aa sakta............and CV s are very smart........they knw where TRPs are, we get lil of Mayur everyday , to keep us there..........

they very well knw who is the best actor in the show, and will not do anything stupid..........they have seen the fate of "cough" show, so will not repeat the mistake.........
Bronze. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

<br><br>we are going t go to the next paradise....πŸ˜ƒ<br>

is it ready?
link kahan hai yaar?
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

tomatoes and eggs anyone??

lol...........i m already feeling pity eor them,poor them, hvn't even start yet............πŸ˜†.
Annie, so much for positive thinking, sajanians & mayurians war will end.......peace at the forumπŸ˜†
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think so they are gonna be the leads..mayur n sajan are still the leads..these guys maybe seasonal actors. i am sure they are there to bring more twist b/w the couples and will very soon make an exit. but if mayur are leaving than its a relief 4 me as well...no more mjht..no more india forums..no  more utube..no more eager to know the promos and maybe i'll 4gt arjun- rati as well.