Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mou.2.shi

WOW!!!!!!!! what an welcome those two r gonna get!!!!!!!!😆

tomatoes and eggs anyone??
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohk u mean Couple entry..........well now that they have two couples, so they need to show........some other following, dating...........lol

i wud have loved it if they showed Dia-benjy love story, instead of this, and that guy looks so wooden...........yikes.........
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi annie.. i too loved the epi.. gunjan & dia were so good.. we should ve more such fun scenes

didnt see the last part.. what happened in it?
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

its BS.... rumour...

Nope, it ain't a rumor. MJHT is going the *cough* show way. CVs don't know how to handle two couples, what good are they when it comes to three? I'm sure main focus will be on this new couple, and to an extent SaJan. I can already guess the future for Mayur
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohh ok...no written update na..thats why asked
annie07 thumbnail
hehe rinky..........is ek baat pe Mayurians and Sajananians ki war khatam ho sakti hai.........lol
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: utfracks

@Lina, Tellybuzz article. It's really annoying the hell outta me. Don't tell me you guys are cool with it? Suhaani is the new protagonist. Adhiraj and Suhaani are THE lead now..No Sajan, no mayUr...<br>

hmm i read that article.. i dont think thats true, i guess she is a new actress so.. you now.. but am not really happy wih new entries.. there was no need of that..
.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: utfracks

@Lina, Tellybuzz article. It's really annoying the hell outta me. Don't tell me you guys are cool with it? Suhaani is the new protagonist. Adhiraj and Suhaani are THE lead now..No Sajan, no mayUr...

I know I just read it 😡
I am also pissed off now
annie07 thumbnail
last part..........Mayur confrontation...........yday precap..........
spiritcrimson thumbnail
For those who'd like a written update on mayUr scenes.

Epi starts with Sammy planning the decorations for MayUr patch up. Gunjan is nervous, and Nupur and Dia help her get dressed. Then Gunjan forces Nupur to come along, and Dia is wondering why. Gunjan tells everything to Dia, and they both manage to get Nupur dressed and bring her to Excel.

On other end, Mayank is helping Samrat with the date preparations...(apparently, his own date)..
Gunjan-Dia-Nupur reach Excel, and get a nice welcome by Uday's stupidity..who almost reveals the plan to Nupur..After lots of efforts, they get Nupur to go inside. And then they close the door behind her.

Nupur sees Mayank lighting the candles, and Mayank thinks its Samrat, and turns around, only to be shocked to find Nupur standing there.

Nupur says, all this won't make a difference to her anymore. mayank says, he tried as much as he could, and he's walking away, when Nupur says, "please mujhe chodke mat jaao."

Epi ends there.