divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Those watching Basera....speak up.  Say what you like about the show...what you don't like?  After all the show is made for viewers and we are entitled to tell the writers what we like and don't like.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i luv the concept n the thing i dun like is they r not utilising the actors

saba
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want keshu top be shown lachaar...He should soon get fine and free from paralysis...this paralysis part should not be dragged... And I want to see Keshu start his new business very soon and Ketan Mehul and other's band bajao thing i want to see a lot...
suwas thumbnail
I dont want Keshu to be helpless in wheelchair being tortured by his kids. He should walk out on his own & start something on his own.

They should also show life of other friends at the same time...utilize other actors also more.

skeptical thumbnail
Mayb this serial is taking its inspiration from an old hindi film called Avtaar starring Rajesh Khanna and Shabana?
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skeptical

Mayb this serial is taking its inspiration from an old hindi film called Avtaar starring Rajesh Khanna and Shabana?

Initially it was said to be from bagbaan as the writer is the one that wrote the script of that movie.  Whatever the source...it badly needs to define solid tracks for its characters....last week everything seemed to be rushed and too many bloopers and dangling tracks.
suwas thumbnail

Originally posted by: divan

Initially it was said to be from bagbaan as the writer is the one that wrote the script of that movie.  Whatever the source...it badly needs to define solid tracks for its characters....last week everything seemed to be rushed and too many bloopers and dangling tracks.

Manda Sachin's story is more like Baghban but then again they are going to be together unlike the movie.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I want Keshu to get well, don't want the paralysis track to be dragged. I hope that the creatives show Keshu and Ketki standing strong and trying to rebuild their lives. The extreme pain and hurt caused by their sons is something which will always remain with them. But they owe it to themselves, the workers who died in the fire and to Madan Kaka to seek justice from Ketan and Mehul and also Kastaub (Madan Kaka's son). All this can happen only if Keshu recovers.

The creatives should also show what happens in the other friends' lives and Shantanu and Nandini have to be shown as a mature couple. No more staring at each other or fluffy romance for ShaNa but mature behavior which helps the older couples.
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

Manda Sachin's story is more like Baghban but then again they are going to be together unlike the movie.

In Avtaar, Rajesh Khanna plays the father who signs off his property to his children.  When he and his wife are at their mercy, they start misbehaving.  Rajesh Khanna suffers a stroke from which he recovers but his one hand remains senseless.  The old couple leave the house.  The old man restarts his business and goes on to becoming a millionaire.  He brings his sons to their knees through business.  The film was a big hit 20 years ago.  Does it sound similar to this story? .......... well somewhat?

gola_z thumbnail
I liked the concept
and i want to see more of keshu acting and not  being paralysed n no keshu in the last 2 episodes😭