Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Skeptikal...yes that is what it seems to be but I know some of us do not want that...because what they can show is that you don't have to put up things at the mercy of your kids.  Sachin/Manda and Keshu/Ketki are all at the age where they can still work and live a life...more than revenge it should be about that even if you are old, you can still can succeed, you can still survive without the kids.  I know in today's corporate world they like to hire young new kids...but it should be a balance, new kids with new ideas and a older gen with 20/30 years of experience.  Women too should be shown...that they don't have to be stay at home mom, if the need arises...they too should work and be successful.

I know it is a reel show and they have to have drama, but drama with a little bit of positivity is much better than complete negativity.
skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't really see this serial.............just read what's written on the forum.  Let's see what's in store for the heartbroken couple and how the events take place.