:ll: Rules & Informations :ll:

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends,
I have noticed many members here finding it difficult to settle and move around here in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chaon Mein Section.
Hopefully these information here will help you all around the section.

Written Updaters
Monday : Jnawaz
Tuesday : Sweet_Ashu (Temp)
Wednesday : Jnawaz
Thursday : Imran94
Friday : Imran94

Backup updaters
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : Jnawaz

Video Updater
Mon - Fri - Sonyfan28
For any queries you have related to Written Update/Video Update, Please Kindly contact these people instead of creating multiple threads with questions, Or Kindly Use the RHTPKCM Help Desk

Rules,

India-Forum Code of Conduct Please Read it Carefully, Click Here to Read

• Members Introduction: Use this thread to introduce yourself RHTPKCM Slambook - Introductions. This way the forum will be more organize and there will be more room for discussion topics.
  • Like Button,Please use the "Like" button for written/video updates instead of posting thanks, thank you for posting, etc.
  • Repetitive Post : Please refrain from posting similar topics as it may be considered spamming. Discuss in one topic and be sure to check at least 3-4 pages to make sure it hasn't been posted
  • Comparison Topics: Topics comparing actors, shows, etc. are not allowed as it will lead to fights and arugements between members.
  • Reporting Topics, It will be really helpful if the members would report any topics that they find inappropraite or uncomfortable rather then replying back as the issue may worsen.
  • Bashing: Bashing is not allowed and is against the I-F COC. If you wish to criticize, you may do so but bashing is strictly prohibited.
  • Archive Mansion: All important links can be tracked down from here, Links of DOTW's, MOTW's and other important links.
  • Help Desk: This is the place to ask all your questions and quiries. We would like to recommend that you use this place to post any Help topics, and your quiries will be answered in a short span of time.

Lastly, Please Contribute as much as possible in making Palkon Ki Chaon Mein Forum a better place, Please Kindly follow these Rules.

Regards
Imran, PKCM Helper !
( Thanks to -Ravjot- For helping me with this Post)
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago