Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey sarah, last tym i coudt reply prperly, well my exams r week away so dnt get tym!

but now the twist unfolds, sammu ki khair nahin!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It seems Queenie thinks Kingie and his mom are her responsibility now, and she's going to make this right for them? Well, it seems someone has entered a totally different world..Anyways, that was a really sweet thought on her behalf..Touching, hon!

The sweetest and most tender thing in the world happened when Kingie kept his hand on Queenie's head to comfort her in the hospital room..Awww, whenever he does that, my screen melts with the sheer sweetness and warmth of it..And they're so perfect together..😍 tat was wow............im short of words ...plz understand😍😍hey wait for me......i too will join u in pridaland😍

It cracked me up when Daddy-to-be gestured to Kingie to go ahead and comfort Bhabi-to-be..Daddy-to-be isn't aware that he is soon going to forget all the tricks of the trade, when real life takes over, and someone calls him 'Papa Dearest'..😆he's gonna get it from mr hot hot saxena

It was touching when Kingie was mightily touched and went totally soft and even had tears in his eyes when Queenie asked him if she could address Veggie Mum as Mommy..And he cupped her face so sweetly..Honestly, who can say these two are not into each other after looking at the way they interact.....totally agree wid u..! It's a gone case, baby..

But it sounded alien when Queenie used the word 'pyar' to describe their equation..Can't get used to the idea right now..Want to be witness to the process behind it

Kingie and Queenie looking at each other and smiling during the living room scene seemed like a different world..Sweetness!aawwww.......is ..............chocolate

Queenie's concern for Kingie and his mom on hearing that the engagement is going to happen tomorrow was sweet..The PriDa scene near the stairs was nice..Loved Kingie's assuring words..It seemed like he genuinely cares, and that's what matters..

Rosh called PriDa a fairytale wedding? OK, I'll sound like a broken record here but is everyone sure she aint a secret member of the PriDaholics' club? *scratches head*..Because calling PriDa a fairytale is second nature to PriDaholics..Yeah, Rosh is my new best friend.

GK owned this episode too.totallyyy.Be it the hospital room or the Gujrals' living room, he was awesomeness itself..And his expressions on hearing his pet word 'Maksad on Pandit ji's lips was gold....i hav word here the panditji was called to fixin da date of da weddin.....he's supposed to do ttatt then why is he giving a prechin love lessons[panditji ke pyaar ke pathshala..].😕why is he askin love profile of prida🤪 and how does he know about da maksad....😕does he watch this show?weirdo so add him in prida fan list  And when Daddy-to-be went all 'Bade Bhayya' on hearing about the engagement, GK nailed those cautionary expressions and gestures..⭐️ *take a bow*

And the precap scene where Kingie tells Daddy-to-be with a clenched jaw to meet him in his imaginary Royal Court, stressing on every syllable, is going to be awesomeeeeeeeeeee!! Anger + Prithvi = Hot, hot, hot!ssssssssshhssssssssss.............ahem
Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago