Heartiest congratulations to PriDa and SaVni..:-p

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
My thoughts on the episode: Filler types, and that says it all.. But there were some nice moments here and there..There aint much to say and analyze about the episode actually, everything was pretty straight forward, so will just be random..

PriDa

It seems Queenie thinks Kingie and his mom are her responsibility now, and she's going to make this right for them? Well, it seems someone has entered a totally different world..Anyways, that was a really sweet thought on her behalf..Touching, hon!

The sweetest and most tender thing in the world happened when Kingie kept his hand on Queenie's head to comfort her in the hospital room..Awww, whenever he does that, my screen melts with the sheer sweetness and warmth of it..And they're so perfect together..😍

It cracked me up when Daddy-to-be gestured to Kingie to go ahead and comfort Bhabi-to-be..Daddy-to-be isn't aware that he is soon going to forget all the tricks of the trade, when real life takes over, and someone calls him 'Papa Dearest'..

It was touching when Kingie was mightily touched and went totally soft and even had tears in his eyes when Queenie asked him if she could address Veggie Mum as Mommy..And he cupped her face so sweetly..Honestly, who can say these two are not into each other after looking at the way they interact..! It's a gone case, baby..

But it sounded alien when Queenie used the word 'pyar' to describe their equation..Can't get used to the idea right now..Want to be witness to the process behind it

Kingie and Queenie looking at each other and smiling during the living room scene seemed like a different world..Sweetness!

Queenie's concern for Kingie and his mom on hearing that the engagement is going to happen tomorrow was sweet..The PriDa scene near the stairs was nice..Loved Kingie's assuring words..It seemed like he genuinely cares, and that's what matters..

Rosh called PriDa a fairytale wedding? OK, I'll sound like a broken record here but is everyone sure she aint a secret member of the PriDaholics' club? *scratches head*..Because calling PriDa a fairytale is second nature to PriDaholics..Yeah, Rosh is my new best friend..

GK owned this episode too..Be it the hospital room or the Gujrals' living room, he was awesomeness itself..And his expressions on hearing his pet word 'Maksad on Pandit ji's lips was gold..And when Daddy-to-be went all 'Bade Bhayya' on hearing about the engagement, GK nailed those cautionary expressions and gestures..⭐️ *take a bow*

And the precap scene where Kingie tells Daddy-to-be with a clenched jaw to meet him in his imaginary Royal Court, stressing on every syllable, is going to be awesomeeeeeeeeeee!! Anger + Prithvi = Hot, hot, hot!

Other things

Single Expression brought spookiness back with a spookier than ever investigation scene..I know what you did last summer, Varun..I know, I knowwwwwwwwwwww...SSsssshh...

Daddy-to-be threw attitude Mommy-to-be's way? And Daddy-to-be is shocked on hearing that they are soon going to be proud parents? Yeah, right..!

Rosh's 'short cut' cracked me up..That was cute..And her outfit obsession is adorable..

PriDa are going to be engaged tomorrow(in LNMDJ world anyway)..So:

And soon-to-be-proud-parents are going to hear the good news sooner than possible..So:

Shoot, folks!!

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sarah..haven't read your post thru yet.....but as always it is AWESOME!! i can tell that even with my eyes closedπŸ˜‰

will reply once seen the eppy...my stupid computer crashed and so i have to reload the eppy!!😭

i will be backπŸ˜†
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sarah! .. you're here! πŸ˜ƒ ... Jaaneman! I waited for your take for soo long, and then finally posted all of my rambling thoughts on today's PriDa on another post.

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

It was touching when Kingie was mightily touched and went totally soft and even
had tears in his eyes when Queenie asked him if she could address Veggie Mum
as Mommy..And he cupped her face so sweetly..Honestly, who can say these two are not into each other after looking at the way they interact..! It's a gone case, baby..

I know! It was such an adorable scene! I loved how that sweet little question caught our dude off-guard! ... and really, who can tell that these people are not into each other?!

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

But it sounded alien when Queenie used the word 'pyar' to describe their equation..Can't get used to the idea right now..Want to be witness to the process behind it

Me too.. It just seemed rushed. Their feelings came to a conclusion so soon. I will sound like a broken record when I say that I wanted a passionate confession while both were in a heated argument (somebody, write a fan fic! pretty please! *pouts* I wonder if leaves is reading this πŸ˜‰ ) I cannot think of a worse moment they could have thought to place their "mini leap", what was the point again? Anyhow, what happened, happened. Regardless, enjoyed today's PriDa interaction.

Edited by coolfire - 14 years ago
Awww, Krupz..Feel for you, baby..πŸ€—

Will wait for you..Be back soon..

Eh eh @ eyes closed..Sweet of you to say that..But my post aint awesome and all..Trust me..There wasn't much to say anyway..*shrugs*

Edit:

Awww, Maya..πŸ€— Which post is it? Will go there and read your take, pal..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😍omg sarah prida scenes are totally melting today and the way you have analysed them beautifully like always😍😍😍pri was'nt showing but in heart he has deeply felt dami's innocence i am not believe i am writing this about dami i mean i knew she is a good person by heart but her soft like a fur side was exposed totally today she can goto any limit for the one she loves truly, i hope the scenes of pri remembering dami's sweet words will be shown and pri will say"i never knew damini  that behind this beautiful face lies a beautiful heart too😍

Mallu
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sarah yet again a gr8 post & yet again a gr8 epi. Will be back with my comments after reading the written update.

Originally posted by: coolfire

I know! It was such an adorable scene! I loved how that sweet little question caught our dude off-guard! ..me toooo!!. 😍 and really, who can tell that these people are not into each other?!

Me too.. It just seemed rushed. Their feelings came to a conclusion so soon. I will sound like a broken record when I say that I wanted a passionate confession while both were in a heated argument ..I too would love that..I think we 'll get a confession in the future, Maya..They haven't told each other they love each other in a confessing sort of way yet, because they are still not there..(somebody, write a fan fic! pretty please! *pouts* I wonder if leaves is reading this πŸ˜‰ Eh eh..Leaves is away because she is busy..But do check the' PriDa Romantic Scene Thread'..Our wonderful writers have contributed some beauties there.You'll be pleased...) I cannot think of a worse moment they could have thought to place their "mini leap", what was the point again? Anyhow, what happened, happened. Regardless, enjoyed today's PriDa interaction.
Yeah..😊And thanks for replying, pal..

@ Mihirmishrafan..Will look forward to reading your take..Thanks a lot, pal..

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

😍omg sarah prida scenes are totally melting today and the way you have analysed them beautifully like always..Awwww, thanks, Mallu.πŸ€—.😍😍😍pri was'nt showing but in heart he has deeply felt dami's innocence i am not believe i am writing this about dami i mean i knew she is a good person by heart but her soft like a fur side was exposed totally today she can goto any limit for the one she loves truly, i hope the scenes of pri remembering dami's sweet words will be shown and pri will say"i never knew damini  that behind this beautiful face lies a beautiful heart too😍Love how you say this Mallu..😍

Thanks a lot for replying, friend

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah...gt u early today......n am happy 4 dat..

Todays episode....like u said is more of a filler......was oki oki types....

But My Prida Rockkkked as usual....their chemistry.....Ooooo....always hasa killing effect.... 😍

Their awesome hug in front of veggie mummy.....I was just holding my breath lest veggie mumma's medicines starts melting.....coz it was again the prida's steaming chemistry working in that hospital room.....

N Prithvi n his ill mannered bros...peeping into the room time n again in the intimate momtz of their bhaiyya n bhabhi......I cud clearly c the irritated look on Prithvi's face....OMG.....how cud theyr just do it.....they shud have actually shut close their eyes...n think of similar moments with their own gals....

The living room scene was quite jovial typii.....baby Rosh just rocked it all....But what I wanna c is some more interactions between Rosh n Prithvi...him caring her like his own sister.....it wud b great...this jeez-saali combo wud rock the floor....!!!!!!

Sameer......My God.....hez...I mean...leaves no stone unturned to hurt Avni....shez the cuutie had so much dreams about her wedding ni8....n dis Jai....doesn't even let her fulfil her wishes....he always reacts with her according to his own mood.....jab mann hua gale laga liya....doosre hi pal usper baras gaya......I dunno get him.....Ummm....I m afraid even after that drastic news od him ruining her life.....may b he will try to take the upper hand.....πŸ’”

Between...I can hear that loud thrashes that bade bhaiyya is gonna give on his ladle's face....

seriously Veggie Maa da Laadla Bigar gaya...   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Sarah...gt u early today......n am happy 4 dat..I am happy to see you too, pal..😊

Todays episode....like u said is more of a filler......was oki oki types....

But My Prida Rockkkked as usual....their chemistry.....Ooooo....always hasa killing effect.... 😍 😍 Word...!

Their awesome hug in front of veggie mummy.....I was just holding my breath lest veggie mumma's medicines starts melting...Hahhahaah.Well said...coz it was again the prida's steaming chemistry working in that hospital room.....

N Prithvi n his ill mannered bros...peeping into the room time n again in the intimate momtz of their bhaiyya n bhabhi......I cud clearly c the irritated look on Prithvi's face....OMG.....how cud theyr just do it.....they shud have actually shut close their eyes...n think of similar moments with their own gals....Seconded, Payal..Why couldn't those two just let PriDa be..Bad, bad!!

The living room scene was quite jovial typii.....baby Rosh just rocked it all....But what I wanna c is some more interactions between Rosh n Prithvi...him caring her like his own sister.....it wud b great...this jeez-saali combo wud rock the floor....!!!!! !I too would love to see that..

Sameer......My God.....hez...I mean...leaves no stone unturned to hurt Avni....shez the cuutie had so much dreams about her wedding ni8....n dis Jai....doesn't even let her fulfil her wishes....he always reacts with her according to his own mood.....jab mann hua gale laga liya....doosre hi pal usper baras gaya......I dunno get him.....Ummm....I m afraid even after that drastic news od him ruining her life.....may b he will try to take the upper hand.....πŸ’” Hope not, Payal..

Between...I can hear that loud thrashes that bade bhaiyya is gonna give on his ladle's face....Hhahahah..can't wait for that moment..

seriously Veggie Maa da Laadla Bigar gaya...   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Haha..True..Koi shak!

And thanks a lot for replying, dear..