Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Sarah, lovely post !!! 1st of all, I love Gaurav in checked shirt with long rolled up sleeves .. He's looking cutely hot !!☺️

Loved all his expressions : his nervousness about Dam's insistence of meeting his mum ; his concern and distress at hospital over his mum's condition ; the fleeting moment of tenderness as he felt Dam's presence in the stairs ; his utter shock in finding her in ICU ; his total loss of words and nervousness when Dam asks him his reasons for not telling VM's truth ; and his helplessness during Dam's sudden hug were all Diamond .. Great GauCha scenes..😳😳😳

Just waiting for the day when PriDa gives MK a huge dose of whipping for his misdeeds .. Would love to see Pri's reaction specially, when he comes to know about his beloved nautanki's stupidness .. 🀒

@ Precap : From where did they find such a crappy place for their meeting ?? And Pri will get 50% of Guj Empire ?? No equal shares to other bros, I hope there will be no jealousy..

Hmmmm, that Inder Bander had to come back, didn't he ? And I sincerely hope that Dam gets married to Pri first before knowing the truth .. I want their mrg to happen, period .. Though I would also not mind if she gets to know the truth befor mrg but still marries Pri for revenge [ aka Kashish style, as she married Sujal for revenge, in Kahin To Hoga ].. Then their will surely a war between her passion/love for Pri and revenge/hatred for what he has done ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by RonMione4ever - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sarahkins..

My reply is posted in a hurry...won't be around this week..

sooo..

Can I just say I loved what you say about GK...man he looks sooo good in that plaid shirt with sleeves rolled down..

and I always loved Dam in that outfit..like the Joan of  Arc..

but ..what I did not like was how conscious Pri was about hugging Dam back..why??

Because of Varun and Sam...

Awww c mon Pri..He always will be our old fashioned gentlemen ..not the one for expressing his love for his wife to be in front of his family..

and Dam the complete opposite..this is the third time she has taken the initiative....

for the hug...

I hope we look forward to good PriDa moments this week...not half hearted ones....

and really not sure about Pri's thoughts on marriage...sometimes he is soo focused and sometimes he is so distracted..

anyways see ya after a week...
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally i got to see the eppy! lol
anyhow......sarah..as always a very good and insightful post!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

so here's my take---

hmmmmm..so rosh has grown up! Mission Ignore SpookyFLG is in full swing after the 1 month leap! very nice! btw where is vivan..not that i want to see him ...but where is he? did he evaporate after seeing Rosh's jeej???πŸ˜†

Now coming to sameer's reaction--hmmm well KT was really good at emoting the frustration..πŸ‘
WTH?! what is with the doctors of lnmdj?? one doc says he doesn't know what  bunny has acquired but still got treatment for unknown pathology?? ummmm WTH?
and here..this other doc says that veggie mum got a heart attack??
what is up with these two samdhans??? both are cardiac patients πŸ˜•πŸ˜†....if i were the doc ..i would suggest prida to ship both these BFFs off to Galapagos islands...so that there they can develop another theory of Evolution ....by looking at the natural selection of darwinian finches!

anyhow ..that set aside...avni... avni...avni!....this woman is worried about not getting a diamond necklace!?
Mommy dearest...you'll soon be getting a crib and a whole nursery along with a big hospital bill because daddy dearest will be joining Veggie grandma yukkiest in the ICU after uncle dearest and maasi dearest hit him left right and center! so gear up mommy dearest...gear up!
and daddy dearest ..ditch the yellow hoodie and get some bullet proof jacket caz maasi dearest will be coming behind you with a shot gun riding on toofan! eeeeee haaaawwwww ...tabadak tabadak tabadak....eeeee haaaawwwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now to my lovely prida-----aaaaahhhhhhh😍 what do i say of them!!! they always make my jaw drop down to the floor by their awesomeness and sizzling chemistry!!! aaahhhh never liked chemistry like this before!!! lol
loved how fumbled prithvi was when damini asked him that when was he going to tell her about this? man o man..Kingie gets hell of a nervous before Queenie...πŸ˜† and that HUG!! OMG!!!! loved loved loved it!!! it was so natural and lovely!!! prithvi was a lil detached but that's caz he was taken back by the unexpected gesture from damini......Kingie should be used to the shocks by now..what happened kingie??πŸ˜†
loved his gestures during that whole scene...GK is so good at emoting through eyes and gestures!! man varun needs to learn this from him....really!
loved damini's reaction/sadness at seeing prithvi's mum in that condition......it was indeed damini's reaction that made me feel bad for prithvi's mother...and yes i'm not saying veggie mummy caz she could never evoke sympathy for her from me..i dunno..but she's getting on my nerves now!!!! like seriously......sarah please do something about her....should i send a HURRICANE towards her???πŸ˜•

now about the Return of Inderetta.....dan dan dan dannn ddannnda  dananndnandnadna........

lol i was Laughing so so so hard when that security guy said that he enquired that Inder wasn't in india...actually i took it as he left this out to say....Inderetta is on Pluto...a nonplanet far far far far away.......!!πŸ˜†

so there it is...here's my take.....
see ya tomorrow!!

and yay for prida wedding!!! yipeeeeeee

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwww... sameer getting mad at the doc n holdin hid moms hand... those scenes jus touched my heart.. as pri said he is the closest to their mom... thats y he has become blind in revenge
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning Sarah, well, am up replying to mails at 6 in the morning, and could not resist peeking into the forum, as usual, not disappointed at all.

Tell me something, how do you keep in mind all the little things that happen in the episode? Your take on Pri's expressions during each moment, bang on. Your extrapolation on the future track, accurate to the core.

I loved Prithvi's expressions yesterday, the guy performed the whole of the episode without much dialogues, and not many were needed, the way his eyes/face spoke.

Damini complements him beautifully, I repeat.

Ela is damn good too, and so is Sameer. Rosh is a little overboard all the time, still, I guess am now used to her chirpiness, and Avni is decent.

Does that sum the list? Oh yes, Varun, as you said in some post, expressionless-as-a-door-knob. Hahaha !!! I was rolling on that one. Priceless, yet again !! πŸ˜ƒ

Today was Prithvi all the way, with some good Damini as well.. loved her hug btw.. am sure everyone did, these two instinctively know how to support each other, and is it just me thinking this, or is it Damini always, who makes the first move when it comes to touch/physical contact? Prithvi is wayyyy too decent.. Lovely guy.. 😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: morningdew

Good morning Sarah, well, am up replying to mails at 6 in the morning, and could not resist peeking into the forum, as usual, not disappointed at all.

Tell me something, how do you keep in mind all the little things that happen in the episode? Your take on Pri's expressions during each moment, bang on. Your extrapolation on the future track, accurate to the core.

I loved Prithvi's expressions yesterday, the guy performed the whole of the episode without much dialogues, and not many were needed, the way his eyes/face spoke.

Damini complements him beautifully, I repeat.

Ela is damn good too, and so is Sameer. Rosh is a little overboard all the time, still, I guess am now used to her chirpiness, and Avni is decent.

Does that sum the list? Oh yes, Varun, as you said in some post, expressionless-as-a-door-knob. Hahaha !!! I was rolling on that one. Priceless, yet again !! πŸ˜ƒ

Today was Prithvi all the way, with some good Damini as well.. loved her hug btw.. am sure everyone did, these two instinctively know how to support each other, and is it just me thinking this, or is it Damini always, who makes the first move when it comes to touch/physical contact? Prithvi is wayyyy too decent.. Lovely guy.. 😊

Agree with you in bold part, Girl is weak insidely, how much she tries to pretend strong front of him, but she always showed it. Dont take me wrong i am just talking about the character :)

Muniza
jd.the.tiger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post dude but If damini get the truth before wedding then what happen love to see, Rascal inder coming back i think, Now twist coming from all the sides love to se moree........hahahahaha.

What is &nbsp ?
Edited by jd.the.tiger - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

My thoughts on the episode:

PriDa

LOVED GK's expressions when Pri received that call in front of Da, the subtle change of expression was all kinds of awesome, and his face said it all when he left abruptly. LOVED his acting even more in the hospital room, when he had to act as the pillar of strength for his brothers but his face was a dead give-away that he had had enough.. It seemed he would start crying any moment..Awww, baby..He looked so cute, like a child..And GK outdid himself when Pri entered the hospital room and found Damz there, his expression was worth the best of rubies and emeralds then..(Yeah, in case you didn't know, I am out and out a GK girl πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)
Really Sarah, U are a GK girl, This is news to meπŸ˜²πŸ˜† And i loved loved GK's performance yesterday, he reaises the bar every single time...πŸ‘
πŸ‘LOVED GauCha when Damini questioned Pri, in a hurt tone, and how he didn't know what to say, and just kept moving his lips and no sound came..Awesome acting..⭐️
I loved how prithvi didnt know what to say to her and is this is a prelude to the marriage what we are getting, where she does all the talking and he listens or she keeps asking uncomfortable questions and he does not know how to answer..πŸ˜†

Awww, and when she decided to let her actions do all the talking and just hugged him..Anyone would have done the same..He looked so lost, so vulnerable, and she wanted support too, in addition to want to lend him support..The hug said it all..Though Pri should have been into it too, but sadly, he was detached because he had his spooky brothers around..I know dont u just love Damz, i think he thought for a moment so too, he soooooooo wanted to hug her back and for once get that reassurance from her but his spooky brothers..Jhaankofying ai if free main picture chal raha hai...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Can't wait for the moment when PriDa beat the heck outtta Sam and his alter ego aka Jai Chawla, all shades of black and blue.. One slap from Da, and a kick from Prithvi follows to serve as dessert..Da should be the one to paint him black, and Pri the person to paint him blue..Pure bliss..I live for that moment..😍 Lol, trueπŸ˜†
Damini felt Pri's presence in the hospital..Woohoo!πŸ˜† If that is not one of the major signs of being somehow in love/caring deeply for someone, then I don't know what is..πŸ˜› It happens only when you start listening to everything somebody is, paying them real attention..So, Queenie is indeed into Kingie..Yo!

And did u notice he felt her too, while coming down the stairway, he stops for a second unsure and then continues only when varun asks what happened..😳

About the clause which will ensure Pri will own half of Gujral Empire? (Mightily silly of Ela Gujral, BTW, to have such a thing in the document)I will be OK if Pri goes into this marriage thinking he will destroy Ela through that share he'll get..I would prefer him having those kind of vengeful intentions to him going the Sameer way..And what Sameer did to Avni was his twisted way of taking revenge.. Prithvi, even if he never ends up doing anything to harm the Gujrals in the end, should even keep his intentions and thoughts away from the route Sameer took..I NEVER want for him to stoop that low..Not that he'll be an angel if he wants to destroy the Gujrals financially, but I'll take it over Sameer's way of revenge any day.. Agreed, and anyhow the will only said damz will inherit it did not say her hubby will inherit it, probably what varun meant was he will probably have access to the amount..And the possibility of him going that way is remote cos unlike MK this guy cares for her wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much and if it happens it is going to be as real for him as for her...

Anyways, I think Ela's tight security protocol, which she introduced today, won't let Inder in when he wants to reveal Pri's truth..Inder won't give up and somehow contact Da, dramatically, on the wedding day..
OMG, I was🀣 in that scene, Come on Prithvi is the CSO right, she should have discussed this with him apart from being CSO it is his wedding too, it would have been nice if she would have discussed this with Prithvi reminding him about Inder and how he needs to train his staff and all and more importantly the protective instinct in Prithvi would have woken up..

Da will be the only one to know about the brothers maybe, won't tell her family to save them from hurting maybe, and will either go for this marriage for both Ela and Avni, or with her own intentions of a mighty Gujral version of revenge, to destroy Prithvi beyond repair..I would love that actually..It will be fireworks all around if Kingie has to face the wrath of Queenie's icy vengeful intentions..'Mr. and Mrs.Smith' style..That will make for some interesting TV, and some intense PriDa..The battle of wits will be on in that case, and so will be passion..And one day, they may realize revenge is nothing more than mere crap, and fall in love in that process finally..
Ooooooooooooh Yeah, that sounds ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...Queenie will never let Kingi forget what he did to her and as for his MK bro, chance hi nahin...πŸ˜†

The person investigating Prithvi's background cannot be anyone else other than Inder, it seems..They say what goes around comes around..So, Prithvi is probably going to get a taste of his own medicine, and just like he destroyed Inder's chances with Damini, Inder is out to repay the favor..Though Inder doesn't know a thing, and the fact that PriDa ending up together is inevitable..we know better, guys, don''t we? See that is why i love Inder, kuch bhi kare he always ends up bringing Prida closer...

Others

Rosh has become quite smart , BTW..She was the one who corrected Ela with a statement that Pri and Da started with being enemies..I told you..Rosh is one of the staunchest PriDaholics around..She knows and pays attention to all things PriDa like most of us..Keep a Royal Seat for her in the PriDaholics' club..True..

LOVED Rosh being indifferent to Varun, BTW..

I knew Varun would entertain with his expressions again, and Dishank didn't surprise me at all..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ
okay i didnt find him that bad yesterdayπŸ˜†
Hhahahhahahahhaah @ Ela wanting for Jai and Avni to take their relationship further..Is there any level left to cross, any further to go than where they are now? πŸ˜†If only she knew better..Poor mom!

Liked the scene with Ela, Rosh and Avni..Ela is really ill? Please don't die, woman..  u know of late this has been bugging me that ila will die and damz will be the only one who knows the truth about the bros and she will be left all alone technically and then it will be prithvi who will be her anchor and though damz will fight him like crazy but his love for her will win her over...And we will probably have the same scene that prithvi had when he breaks alone... except in her case, prithvi will be there for her when she breaks down alone....

Liked KT's acting when Sameer lost it in front of the doctor..Sammer Saxena is out and out a Man of Heart..And sometimes his love for one person can cloud his judgment so much that he is unable to see how he is destroying other lives in the name of that one love..That's sad..Yup, KT was good today..

loved the post sarah....
πŸ€—

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Niks..Thanks for explaining, pal..And no, it wasn't pointless..😊

I think the reason why they're emphasizing on Ela's health is because her health is going to play an important part in triggering Damini's decision to go into the marriage maybe..?

Originally posted by: Priya.

Ok enough of copy paste. Eh eh..Thanks a million for this exclusive reply., Priya..

@ GK's girl --And what about me then?😳*grins..You know!*

Looooooved GK today. Is'nt he is turning out into an awesome awesome actor with each passing day?. He IS.! *nods*Dude never ceases to surprise with his acting prowess..He outdoes himself every time!*

The shock,helplessness , pain ,confusion at the hospital when the doc.tells them that their mother had a heart attack was just so awesome.He looked so vulnerable in that scene esp with sam loosing his cool.It must be a terrible burden to be the eldest one and be strong for the rest of the younger ones in such a situation .Word............! However found Varun strange there. Maybe he was trying to be strong but that fellows lack of expressions; makes everything so confusing.Seconded!

Prida scene------ damini was superb there. but Sarah I think i have to disagree with your comments here. I don't think Pri looked detached because the brothers were around. Its his mothers condition IMHO.Whatever we may want to believe, at the moment Pri has not realised his true feelings for dam.I think you noticed that he did'nt hug her even before he saw Samat that moment he does smt like that it would be like dishonoring his fathers memory or betraying his mother because the girl before him is the daughter of the woman who according to him destroyed his family and caused his mothers suffering. Even in the precap part they talk about revenge na? what do you feel?.I know what you're saying, Priya..But I think he would have hugged her back after some time, after pondering for some time, like he is around her all the time, had his brothers not been there..He didn't instantly hugged her  back, yes, even before he saw Sam, but he always takes his time to react to her actions like these..Yes, he was occupied with the thoughts of his mom's condition, but that would have made him want to seek at least some comfort in her embrace, and to comfort her back..Don't you think? Yes, revenge is there somewhere clsoe, but I don't think it would have stopped him from hugging her back..

So sam is going to be in big trouble. How is he going to justify what he has done? Whatever it is Avni will be humiliated and can he bear that? Just like his Big B he does'nt understand that their relationship is no longer about revenge only. He is such an emotional fellow as he showed in the hospital scene. It will be interesting to see how he takes his new found status as a would-be father and how he reacts to the baby.
Exactly..

But one gets the feeling that Pri will suffer more once Avni's truth comes out. can we anticipate some cracks in the brotherhood? Yes, that might be expected! How is Pri and Varun going to take the news? Badly, I think..Ok in Varun's case we will not be able to decipher the emotions( for obvious reasons)πŸ˜†Hhahahhaha..You said it..

Ok agree with you Sarah that Pri will not do what Sam did to Avni.But once they get married then it becomes more complicated . Serves him right for initiating revenge.πŸ˜†.He cannot deny his wife her rights, can he? That would be extremely cruel ,would'nt it? Maybe..But I can take that if it happens, but can't take Pri going Sameer's way..

Has been waiting for your take Sarah.πŸ€— Somehow the day is not complete without this .( the first copy paste was out of pure greed , to be among the first ones to reply )Ehehhe.. Hope you like this.Loved this..
And today is such a wonderful day ,isnt it?It was wonderful indeed..I abso-freaking-lutely LOVED yesterday, because of' LNMDJ not going off air' news, and because of a lot of other tings..What a day!!Thank God for it..Mighty relieved. Everything is wonderful in LNMDJ land again ; even Varun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hhahha..Even him?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† That's a big thing..
πŸ˜†And loved the post. but thats nothing new is it?πŸ˜ƒAww, thanks..And thanks for this insightful reply again..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Maya..Glad to see you back, friend..πŸ€—Missed having you around..

Yes, a lot has happened..Things have changed, and are going to change further..

Will look forward to reading your take..

@ Doop..Point @ hoping for Damz not to get too vengeful..

Word to Pri seeking comfort in Dam's company..About time..Creatives, are you listening?

Thanks a lot for replying, you both..Appreciate it..

Originally posted by: ash_cosmic

Hi Sarah, Hi, babe!

I may not answer often as I love to read others POV. But we would love to read your take too..

I feel Damini will be more angry with Sameer when she comes to know abt Avni's preg amongst Saxsens brother when the truth is out.How Sameer has come in as an outsider /intruder in the name of "Jai Chawla" whom Avni has always loved /longed for and Gujral family also knowing and liking/acceptance towards Jai Chwla's family. Good point!

If they come to know that she is preg then Damz would easily get Sameer/Jai married to Avni by hiding truth from Ela by bringing Jai's(real one)Father to Gujrals. Quite probable!

Since the truth will be out abt Saxena brothers and how these 3 have come with Maksad to destroy Ela/her daughters life.Pritiv will be hated most for supporting or keeping quite on all this (misunderstanding or not to have this maskad going to this extent where Avni gets preg.; Again, great point, Ash..

I dont see damz being cupid for Varni once the truth is out as she would be the first one to stop Rosh so that it does not goes Avni's way (so that things will be in her hand) .Rather she would be the first one to stop Rosh from going closer or meeting Varun.Damz responsibility and security.Word!

I also feel Damz would be hated by her sisters aswel when she keeps them away from their boys without letting the truth.Dont know whether Ela would survive or not in the story as both would lead to different tracks and stroy would still proceed once Damz gets to know the truth.(Chances are there)Hope Ela will survive..Dont want her to die..

All that I am intrested is to see how(before or after marriage , not bothered abt situation but want the truth to be out in any form) and when the truth with  be out and i want complete truth not half truth about 3 Idiots(Saxena's)Eh eh..Yes, the whole truth, please!

Also,I want to see how Prida's reaction will be after that (better there be a strong confortation),where would there realtionship lead to? how long will she continue to hate him ? How long will he bein denial?? Loads of questiosn regarding their relationships.And this is going to be all kinds of interesting..

Once thing is for sure,it would only be Pritiv who  would notice and understand the changes  in Damz behaviour on why/how? and the depth of pain and hurt she would be going thru and still not showing it on her face.

Prida is one beautiful journey,I waiting for it.Whatever,the track be atleast GauCha will not disappointment in their acting(main reason for me to watch/stick to for this show Same here, babe!!) GK is extremely good when he is with CS in terms of his acting(as I have also seen few male actors on TV,who are very powerful in their performance,No Offense but he is truly a talented and awesome actor for sure .I appreciate his efforts,I need to see that ease in his acting/enacting ) .Somewhere I feel CS has  always been Pro with scenes minus Pritvi too(.I totally respect your opinion, babe.😊 I like their acting equally..I think both of them have their days, when one is better than the other..But they're almost equally talented actors, whether they're doing their scenes separately, or with each other.. CS somewhere stands her chance with rest of the established female actors on TV say 10 to 15 yrs  who r still on TV ,CS has her own style and naturality)..Word..CS is awesome..Love her style too..

But when they are together,they are simply the  Best/Perfect.Word, word, word!

No Emoticons,sorry!!Quite a long post too,sorry again.No need to be sorry, pal..Enjoyed reading your take a lot..Thanks a lot for replying..

bye!!

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago