Storms on their way...(PriDa and well, others)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
My thoughts on the episode:

PriDa

LOVED GK's expressions when Pri received that call in front of Da, the subtle change of expression was all kinds of awesome, and his face said it all when he left abruptly. LOVED his acting even more in the hospital room, when he had to act as the pillar of strength for his brothers but his face was a dead give-away that he had had enough.. It seemed he would start crying any moment..Awww, baby..He looked so cute, like a child..And GK outdid himself when Pri entered the hospital room and found Damz there, his expression was worth the best of rubies and emeralds then..(Yeah, in case you didn't know, I am out and out a GK girl πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

LOVED GauCha when Damini questioned Pri, in a hurt tone, and how he didn't know what to say, and just kept moving his lips and no sound came..Awesome acting..⭐️ Awww, and when she decided to let her actions do all the talking and just hugged him..Anyone would have done the same..He looked so lost, so vulnerable, and she wanted support too, in addition to want to lend him support..The hug said it all..Though Pri should have been into it too, but sadly, he was detached because he had his spooky brothers around..

Can't wait for the moment when PriDa beat the heck outtta Sam and his alter ego aka Jai Chawla, all shades of black and blue.. One slap from Da, and a kick from Prithvi follows to serve as dessert..Da should be the one to paint him black, and Pri the person to paint him blue..Pure bliss..I live for that moment..😍
Damini felt Pri's presence in the hospital..Woohoo!πŸ˜† If that is not one of the major signs of being somehow in love/caring deeply for someone, then I don't know what is..πŸ˜› It happens only when you start listening to everything somebody is, paying them real attention..So, Queenie is indeed into Kingie..Yo!

About the clause which will ensure Pri will own half of Gujral Empire? (Mightily silly of Ela Gujral, BTW, to have such a thing in the document)I will be OK if Pri goes into this marriage thinking he will destroy Ela through that share he'll get..I would prefer him having those kind of vengeful intentions to him going the Sameer way..And what Sameer did to Avni was his twisted way of taking revenge.. Prithvi, even if he never ends up doing anything to harm the Gujrals in the end, should even keep his intentions and thoughts away from the route Sameer took..I NEVER want for him to stoop that low..Not that he'll be an angel if he wants to destroy the Gujrals financially, but I'll take it over Sameer's way of revenge any day..

Anyways, I think Ela's tight security protocol, which she introduced today, won't let Inder in when he wants to reveal Pri's truth..Inder won't give up and somehow contact Da, dramatically, on the wedding day..Da will be the only one to know about the brothers maybe, won't tell her family to save them from hurting maybe, and will either go for this marriage for both Ela and Avni, or with her own intentions of a mighty Gujral version of revenge, to destroy Prithvi beyond repair..I would love that actually..It will be fireworks all around if Kingie has to face the wrath of Queenie's icy vengeful intentions..'Mr. and Mrs.Smith' style..That will make for some interesting TV, and some intense PriDa..The battle of wits will be on in that case, and so will be passion..And one day, they may realize revenge is nothing more than mere crap, and fall in love in that process finally..

The person investigating Prithvi's background cannot be anyone else other than Inder, it seems..They say what goes around comes around..So, Prithvi is probably going to get a taste of his own medicine, and just like he destroyed Inder's chances with Damini, Inder is out to repay the favor..Though Inder doesn't know a thing, and the fact that PriDa ending up together is inevitable..we know better, guys, don''t we?

Others

Rosh has become quite smart , BTW..She was the one who corrected Ela with a statement that Pri and Da started with being enemies..I told you..Rosh is one of the staunchest PriDaholics around..She knows and pays attention to all things PriDa like most of us..Keep a Royal Seat for her in the PriDaholics' club..

LOVED Rosh being indifferent to Varun, BTW..

I knew Varun would entertain with his expressions again, and Dishank didn't surprise me at all..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

Hhahahhahahahhaah @ Ela wanting for Jai and Avni to take their relationship further..Is there any level left to cross, any further to go than where they are now? πŸ˜†If only she knew better..Poor mom!

Liked the scene with Ela, Rosh and Avni..Ela is really ill? Please don't die, woman..

Liked KT's acting when Sameer lost it in front of the doctor..Sammer Saxena is out and out a Man of Heart..And sometimes his love for one person can cloud his judgment so much that he is unable to see how he is destroying other lives in the name of that one love..That's sad..

Your take?

P.S:
Guys, I will be able to reply to your posts tomorrow only..Have to leave now.. Won't be around today..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah dont hate me for this coz this is copy paste from what I had written in Shwethas thread Will come back with more later.
That Avni thing -------- Always found it strange that Prithvi does not investigate furthur. I mean at one point of time he was suspicious .He should have known his brother better.Now its too late.Pithane se kya fayada?

Seems like we are for some interesting times.So Ela is really ill and thats a huge surprise, at least for me. Always thought that it was her lil trick to bring Pri and dam together.

Liked Rosh's attitude today. However the other fellow seems still unmoved, but for how long. Dono bhaayon bahut aage nikal chuke.Wat is he waiting for? so the dude is doing some detective work.

Btw what was Pri and chote doing in that old film ishtyle underworld sanctuary like thing. When did they turn filmy type villains ? That place was really bizarre.
So our king is looking at half his share of the Gujaral empire by marrying Damz. Will MK stand by and watch the fun. Woh to ab baap bannewala hai. What about his share?

And; who is that fellow trying to find out about Prithvi?. At one point thought that it was Inder,at least looked as tall as him.Bt at second glance feels that he is someone else.
So trouble closing in from all sides?

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
ashi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice post as usual.. GK rocked today.. i loved him.. BTW even prithvi felt damini's presence.. i loved his expressions in that scene.. 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy luvd ur post.. πŸ€—

will gv a detailed reply 2mrw.. sry gtg nw dear... but really luvd it... especially " Ila really ill..? plz dont die woman..".. I knw its meant seriously..bt it crackd me up..🀣🀣[ sleep has got into ma brains i guess..!! πŸ€ͺso wil b wth betr reply 2mrw..]πŸ˜ƒ

luv niki..😊
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sarah loved ur post.mmm it seems that Damini bhabhi is concerned abt. Pri. & his family ,thats a good sign. Only shows the similarities btw. Them ,both PriDa are family oriented &are now tired of being the pillar of their families in their own way. Also poor Sammy 's gonna be smashed by his bhaiya & bhabhi(thanks to their unanimous decision to do d same)

Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

PriDa

LOVED GK's expressions when Pri received that call in front of Da, the subtle change of expression was all kinds of awesome, and his face said it all when he left abruptly. LOVED his acting even more in the hospital room, when he had to act as the pillar of strength for his brothers but his face was a dead give-away that he had had enough.. It seemed he would start crying any moment..Awww, baby..He looked so cute, like a child..And GK outdid himself when Pri entered the room and found Damz there, his expression was worth the best of rubies and emeralds..i agree ....prithvi was superb ......his check shirt wasss looking sooo gud on himmmmmm ......i hope he continues wearing such kind of male stuff ....it suits him

LOVED GauCha when Damini questioned Pri, in a hurt tone, and how he didn't know what to say..Awesome acting..Awww, and when she decided to let her actions do all the talking and just hugged him..Anyone would have done the same..He looked so lost, so vulnerable, and she wanted support too, in addition to want to lend him support..The hug said it all..Though Pri should have been into it too, but he was detached because he had his spooky brothers around..
yaaaa the hugg was soooo cuteeeee .......and wassup wit these brothers .....cant they leave their bhaiya bhabhi alone ..........both of them r such a liability on this earth πŸ˜†.....
Can't wait for the moment when PriDa beat the heck outtta Sam and his alter ego aka Jai Chawla, all shades of black and blue.. One slap from Da, and a kick from Prithvi follows to serve as dessert..Da should be the one to paint him black, and Pri to paint him blue..Pure bliss..I live for that moment..😍
amen πŸ˜† ...moret han a hot prida scene i m longing to watch sameer on a burning stove πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (prithvi+dams( in anger) = burning stove)πŸ˜† 
Others

The person investigating Prithvi's background cannot be anyone else other than Inder, it seems..They say what goes around comes around..So, Prithvi is probably going to get a taste of his own medicine, and just like he destroyed Inder's chances with Damini, Inder is out to repay the favor..Though Inder doesn't know a thing, and the fact that PriDa ending up together is inevitable..we know better, guys, don''t we? i m glad inder is back .....i m bored of making fun of varun now .......koi or bakra chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, I think Ela's tight security protocol, which she introduced today, won't let Inder in when he wants to reveal Pri's truth..Inder won't give up and somehow contact Da, dramatically, on the wedding day..Da will be the only one to know about the brothers maybe, won't tell her family not to hurt them, and will either go for this marriage for both Ela and Avni, or with her own intentions of a mighty Gujral version of revenge, to destroy Prtithvi beyond repair..I would love that actually..It will be fireworks all around if Kingie has to face the wrath of Quennie's icy vegeful intentions..That will make for some interesting TV..And one day, they may realize revenge is nothing more than mere crap, and fall in love in that process finally.. amazing prediction sarah ......i wud juss loveeeee to watch this ....i hope creatives gets sum sense here this time instead of interception of the wedding

LOVED Rosh being indifferent to Varun, BTW..
hhahhaah yaa me too ...but i m sure ......us aadmi ko phir bhi koi akal nahi aayi hogi ,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or naa hi expressions .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I knew Varun will entertain with his expressions again, and Dishank didn't surprise me at all..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
take my word he will get his masters in being expressionless creature πŸ˜†

Hhahahhahahahhaah @ Ela wanting for Jai and Avni to take their relationship further..Is there any level left to cross, any futher to go than where they are now? πŸ˜†If only she knew better..hahhaahah i bet ...ela momma is in for sum shock noww.....her minor heart attack is soon going t oturn into a major one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Liked thr scene with Ela, Rosh and Avni..Ela is really ill? Please dont die, woman..
yaaa dun die .......u have to b negative in teh end πŸ˜†
Your take?loved the play of hide n seek ....between devars and bhabhi today πŸ˜†...i felt soon dams will say "i give up" and they will cum out of their havenπŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for your replies, guys..Coming to your replies in a bit..😳

Ashi.
.Thanks, babe..You're right..I forgot that Prithvi sensed her presence too..That's cool..It means Kingie is at some stage of love too..We knew that, didn't we?πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Priya.

Sarah dont hate me for this coz this is copy paste from what I had written in Shwethas thread Will come back with more later.It's absolutely OK, pal..

That Avni thing -------- Always found it strange that Prithvi does not investigate furthur. I mean at one point of time he was suspicious .He should have known his brother better.Now its too late.Pithane se kya fayada?
 Word..He should have known better..
Seems like we are for some interesting times.So Ela is really ill and thats a huge surprise, at least for me. Always thought that it was her lil trick to bring Pri and dam together.I thought that too because she looked healthy as a horse, but I also believed there was still a chance that she was genuinely ill..

Liked Rosh's attitude today. However the other fellow seems still unmoved, but for how long. Dono bhaayon bahut aage nikal chuke.Wat is he waiting for? so the dude is doing some detective work. Hahhaha..exactly!

Btw what was Pri and chote doing in that old film ishtyle underworld sanctuary like thing. When did they turn filmy type villains ? That place was really bizarre. They were hunting some mosquitoes and flies for Sameer, since Sameer doesn't believe in earning for himself..
So our king is looking at half his share of the Gujaral empire by marrying Damz. Will MK stand by and watch the fun. Woh to ab baap bannewala hai. What about his share? hhahahah, hahhaha..Sam will get a share which suits the hard work he does..And that's zilch! So, he'll get a big fat 0..

And; who is that fellow trying to find out about Prithvi?. At one point thought that it was Inder,at least looked as tall as him.Bt at second glance feels that he is someone else. I think it'll be Inder..
So trouble closing in from all sides?
Yeah, yeah, yeah..bring it on..Thanks a lot for replying, Priya..

Effervescent_R thumbnail
My views always turn out to be strange. Dont know why i have an intuition that we all know that Prithvi is the most emotional among the 3 . hence now that he's gonna marry Damini he would not be able to stand it anymore & maybe himself breakdown &tell the truth to Damini before marriage. Damini may get touched by his story as well as his honesty & actually support him & also marry & may be then the 2 of them try to find the truth together(Damini to prove mommy innocent.Prithvi to provide evidence for Ila's fault in all this). Then the serial moves to a suspense thriller& in the end an upexpected person turns out to be the culprit

p.s sorry sarah had to copy paste from another post.

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah .. Had been waiting for your post!! πŸ€— As usual .. BRILLIANT!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Am really sorry .. I hardly have any energy in me to type .. so am copy pasting from Shwetha's post!  

Here'smy take on today's eps ..

Prithvi - IMO, the episode belonged to Prithvi! Each and every expression .. was mindblowing! Right from the time Damini asks to meet his mother .. the phone call he receives about his mom's condition .. his plea to the doctor .. his shock on seeing Damini in the hospital .. his reaction on what Damini said .. till the time she hugged him - each n every one of those expressions - Priceless! Hardly any dialogues .. everything expressed through the eyes! GK .. Brilliant!!!

Damini - Loved her expression of being hurt on knowing how Prithvi hid from her his mother's condition. And her dialogue "tumhi ne kaha tha na, ki tum mujhse shaadi isiliye karna chahte ho taaki apna saara waqt mere saath guzar sako.." It was sweeeeet! Had the situation not been this .. it would sound even more sweeterrrrr!  

Sameer - His reaction on hearing the doctor give up on his mom .. was good. Just goes to show how emotional he is .. and if, his loved ones are hurt .. he'd do anything! Which means .. if  & when he realises how much he loves Avni .. he would do anything to be with her .. be there for her!

His dialogue in the end .. "ab iss shaadi ko koi nahin rok sakta" - my first reaction was  On watching that scene the 2nd time .. made me think - when Damini tells Prithvi about hiding his mom's condition from her .. Sameer probably thought that something like this also could trigger Damini to call off the wedding .. as she might bring up their trust issues .. but the moment Damini hugged Prithvi .. he may have realised thats not the case .. and was reassured that the wedding will happen. Though ofcourse .. the dialogue by itself was kinda stupid .. and somehow seemed odd for Sameer to think of it.

Inder - Even if the guy in the end was Inder .. hiring a detective to find out about Prithvi .. he won't be able to do any harm. Inder obviously will try revealing the truth before or during the wedding .. but will fail. Or else, Ila would not call the security guy and tell him to step up the security .. and particulary talk of Inder trying to jeopardise the wedding! Also .. the revenge thing being revealed .. will take some time! Not yet!

Coming up - Loved Damini's concern for Avni .. and how she implied that she will never forgive Jai if she knew he hurt Avni. And Prithvi .. sensing something was terribly wrong .. also reitirating Damini's words.  Speaking of 'sensing' .. loved how in the hospital, when he was going down the stairs to get the medicines .. he slows down, almost sensing that someone close is close by .. until Varun shakes him out of it.

Precap - Most times they mess up with the precaps. What the scene looks like in the precap, turns out very differently in the actual episode. Prithvi telling Varun about how things will happen the way Ila wants it .. and also telling him they need to be more careful now .. I think .. implies that they need to take care of how they go about seeing their mom .. and even they should be careful interacting with one another. What happened in the hospital was a close call .. and something like that should not happen again.

Rest assured .. I think .. PriDa ki shaadi bade dhoom-dhaam se hogi!  
@Niki..Thanks a lot for liking the post.,.Will look forward to reading your reply..

@ Mihirmishrafan..Thanks a lot, dear..Glad you liked the post..Word to what you said about PriDa..

Originally posted by: Bugger

Bugssssssssssssssssss!! You're back.,.Where have you been..So good to see you, pal..πŸ€—

i agree ....prithvi was superb ......his check shirt wasss looking sooo gud on himmmmmm ......i hope he continues wearing such kind of male stuff ....it suits him ..Word..I like it too..

yaaaa the hugg was soooo cuteeeee .......and wassup wit these brothers .....cant they leave their bhaiya bhabhi alone ..........both of them r such a liability on this earth πŸ˜†.....🀣@ liability..You nailed it..They need to give Bhayya-Bhabi some privacy, they're getting married for crying out loud..Why were they spying on them..?πŸ˜•

amen πŸ˜† ...moret han a hot prida scene i m longing to watch sameer on a burning stove πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (prithvi+dams( in anger) = burning stove)πŸ˜†  Hhahahah...Hhahha..Too good!

i m glad inder is back .....i m bored of making fun of varun now .......koi or bakra chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Point!

amazing prediction sarah ......i wud juss loveeeee to watch this ....i hope creatives gets sum sense here this time instead of interception of the wedding..Thanks for liking the idea, Bugs..it'll be awesome if they go this way..

hhahhaah yaa me too ...but i m sure ......us aadmi ko phir bhi koi akal nahi aayi hogi ,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or naa hi expressions .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hahah..Yeah!

take my word he will get his masters in being expressionless creature πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He will!

..hahhaahah i bet ...ela momma is in for sum shock noww.....her minor heart attack is soon going t oturn into a major one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Soon!

yaaa dun die .......u have to b negative in teh end πŸ˜†Conspiracy theory again? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†oved the play of hide n seek ....between devars and bhabhi today πŸ˜†...i felt soon dams will say "i give up" and they will cum out of their havenπŸ˜†
Hhahahhaha..

Thanks for replying, Bugs..Loved to see you back..