Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Nidha,

that poem , those thoughts are absolutely lovely and .. somehow i think its so inspiring to love after reading them.. i mean i can just visualise of having found the most precious thing with me if i have been given such a lovely  heart locket from someone who means so much more.... I mean the reflexes to that lines made to seee through it the strength of knowing love is always with and within.... the lines are lovely... and i loved to read it over n over again... very beautifully melted into a thought process of LOVE... sweet, precious and cherished all in few lines...

great Nidha!
Bhoomi

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
bhoomi in simple words it was very beautiful.. i liked reading it very much.... too good.. it touched my heart... & it teaches you that agar pyaar karo tho izhaar bhi karo... & that izhaar will be the most beautiful moment of your love.... very well written.. i loved it totally....πŸ‘
waiting for more stories from you... i completely love your writing..😊
Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

bhoomi in simple words it was very beautiful.. i liked reading it very much.... too good.. it touched my heart... & it teaches you that agar pyaar karo tho izhaar bhi karo... & that izhaar will be the most beautiful moment of your love.... very well written.. i loved it totally....πŸ‘
waiting for more stories from you... i completely love your writing..😊

Hi Suri,

Feeling really nice that u liked reading this poetic story. Just the thought came up and words came one after another.. actually its not the typical set of rhyming i write so i fee good for trygin somethign different.. though the simplicity is the same in all my ff.. or be this poetic ones.. Thanks for much for ur support and encouragement... I think i never i could write or would try writign if i had not observed some of the early writers like u whom i use to wondered how they do...πŸ˜ƒ.. Izhaar is the most beautifulll n everyone wants make it very special.. but special ke chakkar mey time letey jatey hainπŸ˜†..and mor enervous one gets..

Surely will try and to write more.. i have this week in hand and later willl be gettign a bit busy so hope mood helps me in havign thoughts loads of it to pen into a story.. have a great time.. and the appause na d those cute icons.. aww thanks so much.. feeling good and actually allz becoz of u my readers n friends.. am missign few of my very regular readers but good to see soem old friends and new ones adding in my list.. U tc.. have a great time .. πŸ˜ƒ..

Bhoomi

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow bhoomi awesome poem me loved it do write some more
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow bhoomi awesome poem me loved it do write some more

HI Jyothi,

thanks dear... feels good to know u read and liked it.. will try to write more..when i dont know... idea concept need to come on.. thanks for always encouraging.. πŸ˜ƒtc

luv u dear
Bhoomi