Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Maisooma.....πŸ˜ƒ....ur FF was just HAPPENING.....oh teri story hai full of love...coz its Happening...(the song from Mr aurr Mrs Khanna)...

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING...πŸ‘...I always read ur ff's I am a big fan of ur ff....ur style of writing is just fabbb...

and dont worry I am waiting for ur Privthi and Avni ff...πŸ˜ƒ...coz I know its gonna be good...

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savni_Love

nice yaar...like the savni one..hehehee..

i would want to see sam crying for his baby and avni mad at him..aww he'd look so cute!

I m keeping my fingers crossed for such a thing to happen! Oh....that would be BLAZING!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira_123

Maisooma.....πŸ˜ƒ....ur FF was just HAPPENING.....oh teri story hai full of love...coz its Happening...(the song from Mr aurr Mrs Khanna)...

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING...πŸ‘...I always read ur ff's I am a big fan of ur ff....ur style of writing is just fabbb...

and dont worry I am waiting for ur Privthi and Avni ff...πŸ˜ƒ...coz I know its gonna be good...

I love that song from Main aur Mrs. Khanna! Actually, I loved the whole movie so liking the song ain't biggy....😳

Thankies honies! At least I got one fan who said that she was a fan......πŸ˜† Yeah! Don't worry about PriVni!!! I am trying my best to complete it ASAP!!! You just wait!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

AWESOME NESS>>

maisooma loved it..please continue...

Thanks Zainab! Would love to continue it but....the end was so HORRIBLE that I was like, "Nah! That would be so out-of-character!" Might try, but one-shots are my especiallity. But! I will surely try seeing what happens in the show.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

πŸ‘

great job kawaii....I was eagerly waiting for such short one shots...thanx....n lovely....arre bhai...mujhehi darr darr lag raha hain forsam n Prithvi....n yap.....I agree to ur POV...PRITHVI WILL SUFFER BADLY 4 SAMEER.....

I loved tha lst sentence of damz.....it was soo touching n sentimental...loved it....

Oh please, call me Maisooma! And about Sam and Prithvi??? That sorta behavior is inevitable! This had to happen. Unhein ye sab to bardasht karna hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hoga!!! πŸ˜‰

And the last sentence was the toughest. Had to put enough emotion, strength, power etc in it that I was stuck at it. Thank goodness that my hard work paid off!!!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

awesome job kawaii!!! this was brilliant!
sameer will fall weak now and avni will emerge!!! yay....kid will kick daddy's and  uncles's butts off!!!

hell yeah.....lol.....    if i were the kid, then i totally would first smack that veggie mummy off of her slumber bed and up on her feet !!!!πŸ˜‰

Call me Maisooma....😭 First, I dont think that the kid will be born. If he/she is, that would be a very.....Kekta serial atmosphere. IDK, just thought about it.

Yeah, the veggie mummy is making me vomit! Lady, tumein dekh ke to lagta hai ke tumare beton se zyada love story to tumari apni thi!!!! Seeing her makes me think....OMG! She had complete ISHQ with Balraj!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: sistu

Maisooma that was awesome.

Plz also include varni.

May be Rosh shud give a tight slap to Varun coz both his brothers spoilt both her sister's life.

Honestly! I wanted to include VarNi but....nothing came in my mind except Rosh's river Nile. No emotions no nothing only tears.  A slap would have been good but that would be something Rosh would never do!

Anyway, thankies!!! πŸ˜›
carie thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘.nice post.agree with you avni will be more tuff and stops crying but don't know abt samz reactionπŸ˜•.he may claim the child and start loving avni very much or desert both of them completely.damini surely will be in rage but she understands prithvi's situation at the end i suppose.😲
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunseerat

Wow u r back was waiting for ur post

Lemme read it

Okay

Amby jus made a post on reactions of family towards preggo track

And u literally imagined them perfectly for the scene wen gals cum to knw bout boys

Kudos to u my buddy

U hav a magical literature soul

Wich cud compell anyone to think the way u want

Dats a blessed quality sweety!

Had to put my usual weekend post. Couldn't resist....πŸ˜†

Aaahh....I always love your comments. They make my day! Mere buddy....you rule!! Thanks for saying that I have a "Magical Literature Soul". I just try my best and when I write about my fave things, words are formed automatically. Practice has made me reach this spot.

Sorry, got a bit senty....πŸ˜†
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very interesting....please continue! and definitely post in the prida scene thread!