SaVni--PriDa~~~A Little Happening

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
She walked towards him, never blinking. His face expression literally screaming that he hadn't expected her to come here. Getting up from the couch, he took the stance which told that he was going to give explanations. Heck, she didn't need explanations. Not this time.

"Avni main..." He started but she held up a hand and he stopped.

"Aaj nahin. Aaj sirf main kahoon gi." She said and from her serious tone, he didn't make any effort to speak.

"Main jaa rahi hun. Kahan? Ye mujhe tumein batane ki koi zaroorat nahin kyunke ye mera personal matter hai. Yahan sirf ye kehne aayi hun ke mera peecha karne ki koshish mat akrna aur na hi kisi se mere baare main poochna. Already tum mujhe bohat zyada takleef de chuke ho."

She paused and took a deep breath. A dawn of realisation came on his face.

"Lekin...phir...ye bacha?" He asked through broken voice.

"Mera hai! Ais per tumara koi haq nahin." She said simply.

"Lekin ye bacha mera bhi hai!" For the first time a hint of anger came in his tone.

"Oh shut up!" For the first time in her life, she had spoken those words in pure hatred. "Kyun hai ye bacha tumara?"

"Aise baap ki zaroorat hai."

"Lekin tum jaise baap ke hone se behter hai ke ye aise his ais dunya main aajaye." The hatred was still there. And the usual tears, were absent.

"Tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho?" He asked helplessly.

"Kyunke mujhe to tumara naam bhi nahin pata! Main kya kahoon gi apne bache ko ke tum ek benaam aadmi ka khoon ho. Sorry, but mujh main itni himat nahin." A little hint to tears came in her voice but she quickly looked around to leave.

"Aur haan," she stopped as she remembered something. Removing the black thread around her neck, she said as she put it on the nearby table before walking out.

"It's over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get lost!" She screamed as he opened the door to say something. He was caught off guard.

"Tumari himat ki to daad deni pare gi! Zindagi ke saath khel kar kis maze se agaye ho yahan pe! Agar thori si sharam hai to yahan se ek minute main nikal jao!"

"Damini, meri to baat to suno--" He tried but in vain.

"NO! You listen to me Mr. Prithvi! Mujhe jo kuch pata chala aur jo kuch hua hai meir behen ke saath usme tumara bhi haath hai. Ye baat main confidence ke saath keh sakti hun kyunke koi bhi bara bhai sab kuch jante hue bhi apne chote bhai ko...."

She left the sentence in mid-air. What else was there to say? The all good Prithvi had ruined four lives in one blow. She cursed herself for trusting him. She had always known that he was up to no good and it was proved. Game was over!

"Per tum samajhti kyun nahin?! Mujhe ais bare main kuch bhi nahin pata tha." He tried again, desperately.

"Aur main tumari baat kyun manoon?" She said it in a challenging way.

"Kyunke....." He didn't know what to say. What was there left to be said anyone. He was paying for his younger brother's mistake. A HUGE mistake.

"Tum keh bhi kya sakte ho? Jo bhi kaho ge, wo hoga to ek jhoot. Ek aur jhoot tumare itne saare bole hue jhooton main ek aur addition." She shook her head in disgust. This was going far too much. Her eyes stung with tears and she didn't want to show her weakness, not in front of him. Not now.

"Prithvi, just get out of my life!" She shouted and threw the nearby object at him. Always having a good target, it hit his face. Only he defended himself with his quick instinct.

"Damini...." Again he tried but when she spoke her last words, it made him stare at her in shock and quietly walk away.

"Prithvi, ager tum mujhe aaj ke baad kahin nazar agaye to main tumein shoot kardun gi aur uske baad apne aap ko khatam kardungi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was bored, so a little thingy I wrote. After the whole preggo track is revealed. Plus, the forum sort of dies on weekends, so yeah. Was going to also post the PriVni FF but it is still incomplete. Couldn't finish it in the deadline. Don't worry! The plot is set and all I gotta do is type it up!!!

Liked it, loved it or plain hated it. Comment and tell guys! I am waiting!

Love,
Maisooma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice yaar...like the savni one..hehehee..
i would want to see sam crying for his baby and avni mad at him..aww he'd look so cute!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏

great job kawaii....I was eagerly waiting for such short one shots...thanx....n lovely....arre bhai...mujhehi darr darr lag raha hain forsam n Prithvi....n yap.....I agree to ur POV...PRITHVI WILL SUFFER BADLY 4 SAMEER.....

I loved tha lst sentence of damz.....it was soo touching n sentimental...loved it....
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome job kawaii!!! this was brilliant!
sameer will fall weak now and avni will emerge!!! yay....kid will kick daddy's and  uncles's butts off!!!

hell yeah.....lol.....    if i were the kid, then i totally would first smack that veggie mummy off of her slumber bed and up on her feet !!!!😉
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maisooma that was awesome.

Plz also include varni.

May be Rosh shud give a tight slap to Varun coz both his brothers spoilt both her sister's life.
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol sistu....why would varun get smacked....lol maybe rosh should double smack her jeejs as well...that'd be fun to watch...rosh riding toofan and paint balling prithvi and sameer
😆eeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
Wow u r back was waiting for ur post

Lemme read it

Okay

Amby jus made a post on reactions of family towards preggo track

And u literally imagined them perfectly for the scene wen gals cum to knw bout boys

Kudos to u my buddy

U hav a magical literature soul

Wich cud compell anyone to think the way u want

Dats a blessed quality sweety!Edited by Gunseerat - 14 years ago
Awesome job

Maisooma!!

Luv ya
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@krupur: I said that coz she is madly in love with that spook and even after that this is what she gets in return. She need to slap all of them. Rosh ko unhe slap karna hiiiiiiiii hoga
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME NESS>>

maisooma loved it..please continue...