Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: diya86

OMG, Diya..When did you edit this, friend? I just got to read your post by chance..Else I would have missed your reply..I am so glad I checked the first page..

edited

This was a dream of an epi... and the star today was Damz. She's finally started to accept her feelings for a certain gorgeous man in her life, instead of wasting her time kicking up an unneeded fuss. She's always been affected by him, but looks like last night took things up a notch ' Exactly..his arm just brushed hers, and she looked like a tingle had run up her arm. That was an electrifying moment..And the way she stared after him for a moment was so cute! Loved how she tried to act (a) scandalized that her mum had interfered in her life and (b) nonchalant when she tried to find out Pri's answer' It was gold! And when she found out that he had said yes, she seemed so content!LOVED everything about that scene today..

And then, that wonderful, awkward interaction! PriDa were so adorable here... You gotta admire her guts, which girl goes to ask something like this upfront?Word.. Yes, she was nervous, but she did say what was on her mind. And he was embarrassed, but didn't deny anything... Agree with you, Sarah, those 'hmm's were out of the world! And the way he walked up to her and looked straight into her eyes *swoons* Our queen is no less; after the initial shyness, she met his gaze so frankly... Pri, my man, do you still need her to say yes? Can't you feel the love radiating in her gaze, the hope that's lighting up her eyes?Love how you put all this..Seconded..

Precap - The way she leant on him, seeking comfort from his presence, was so natural! And he held her so close, bent over her so protectively, putting into action what he said yesterday ' that he would always shield her from hurt.*sighs..you sent me to heaven again😍*

I just have a few lines to add about the change in their relationship '

Then, they couldn't stand each other

Now, they just can't stay apart

Then, she wanted him gone from her life

Now, she's beginning to accept that he is her life

Then, he thought her arrogant

Now, he just thinks about her...

Then, she had a problem with his attitude

Now, that attitude makes her swoon...

Then, he felt responsible for her

Now, he has feelings for her

Then, she was his boss

Now, she is a woman in love 

Then, he didn't understand why he felt attracted to her

Now, he doesn't know if he can live without her

Then, all they saw was each other's imperfections

Now, those very imperfections seem perfect...

That was beautiful, Diya, so beautiful..

As they say, you don't fall in love when you find a perfect person, but when you learn to see an imperfect person perfectly... and PriDa have learnt this lesson well! Can't wait to see more of them!!! Well said..

p.s. I rambled again! Don't you dare call anything from your keyboard a rambling, I am warning you, babe..You don't know how good you're with words..Honestly! Sorry Sarah... but you express everything so beautifully that there's nothing left for me to say...@ Expressing everything so beautifully..Look who is talking.. πŸ˜ƒ Love ya, babe! πŸ€—

Love ya more, babe..πŸ€—

Thanks for coming back and giving us this beauty of a reply, friend..

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome post . I enjoy reading about PriDa .I wasn't interested in watching this show at the beginning ,but when  I read these wonderful posts on this forum ,I  just saw a PriDa scene and was like awww! ,I missed a lot .

PriDa were awesome today,the way Damini reacted just to hear what Prithvi's decision  was too good.And Pri ,did he had to say anything ,his "hmmms" were more than enough to tell his love ,that he was ready to marry her .

Edited by boomerang123 - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah, I was eagerly awaiting your take on today's PriDa scenes. I simply LOVED them. I don't think I can describe the tense, awkward exchange of words between them better than you did, so I'll just say that I concur with every word of yours!

Up until now I hadn't really felt like gushing or swooning over any scene of theirs (well, among the ones I saw) but today's scene was simply marvelous! I must have re-watched it at least ten times. And boy, I was quite frustrated when that doc interrupted them at such a crucial moment. Damn him, lol.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@boomerang123..Thank a lot, dear..Glad to have one more PriDaholic on the block..😊

Word @ what you said about today's scene..Hope tomorrow is going to be awesome too..

@ Sarah..I am so, so glad to hear that you found them as adorable as us today, friend..That makes two new PriDaholis on the block..Woohoo!πŸ˜†

And thanks a million for those kind words, pal.

Hhahahah..yeah, I too felt like saying some really bad things about the doc when he interrupted these two..Get him lost already..!

And let me do it officially.. Welcome to LNMDJ forum, folks, both of you...Hope you will have a great time here..😊

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the warm welcome, Sarah. :-)

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarah, I am soooo late today ... Had to go out .... Thanks for the brilliant analysis ... Anyways, I honestly have no words to describe today's epi, mate !!! You and all the others have said it all in beautiful words ...  I agree with you, today was a PriDa dream ... GauCha once again showed that they are the best !!! What chemistry they had with those cute expressions to die for ... Loved them 100000000000000 times over !!! ☺️☺️☺️

Today PriDa redefined their sizzling passionate chemistry with awesome awkwardness .... Merlin, the look they shared in garden, the way Dam said Pri was a family member only to doc and then the awesomeness that was their interaction in the room ... Their awkwardness was soooo cute and they were blushing and blabbering and couldnt look at each other, made me go AWWWW !!! Pri "Hmmmmm"s really was perfect and then his intense look to Dam in the end really killed me big time !!! 😳😳😳

Anyways, couldnt write coherently due to prida effect and sowie for being so late to reply ...

p.s. I wrote in Red & Blue today, my own favourite colours which PriDa were wearing today ... Yayyy !!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RonMione4ever - 14 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As usual, fab job jaaneman! ... such a delicious description!

Today's PriDa awkwardness was the awkwardness that I liked, awkwardness that had tumultuous feelings underneath, and awkwardness that had chemistry of a head-on collusion! .. LOVED how Prithvi thinks "fair enough" and comes to stand right in front of Dams and gazes straight into her eyes! That is the kind of guy that makes even Dams go weak on her knees.

And the precap!! Oh, it was beyond tender! ... When Damini suddenly leans into Prithvi into a hug, LOVED how Prithvi is caught off guard, doesn't know what else to do but hold her. The fluttering of his eyes at that moment had a thousand emotions- surprised, overwhelmed by his OWN emotions and finally giving in to his inner feeling and consoling her! (kudos to GK btw, he did wonders here).... I wonder how a less than 10 second scene could make my heart flutter and skip several beats!

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya86

Awesome post Sarah!

Can't think right now, so will come back with my two cents in a bit...

edited

This was a dream of an epi... and the star today was Damz. She's finally started to accept her feelings for a certain gorgeous man in her life, instead of wasting her time kicking up an unneeded fuss. She's always been affected by him, but looks like last night took things up a notch ' his arm just brushed hers, and she looked like a tingle had run up her arm. And the way she stared after him for a moment was so cute! Loved how she tried to act (a) scandalized that her mum had interfered in her life and (b) nonchalant when she tried to find out Pri's answer' It was gold! And when she found out that he had said yes, she seemed so content!

And then, that wonderful, awkward interaction! PriDa were so adorable here... You gotta admire her guts, which girl goes to ask something like this upfront? Yes, she was nervous, but she did say what was on her mind. And he was embarrassed, but didn't deny anything... Agree with you, Sarah, those 'hmm's were out of the world! And the way he walked up to her and looked straight into her eyes *swoons* Our queen is no less; after the initial shyness, she met his gaze so frankly... Pri, my man, do you still need her to say yes? Can't you feel the love radiating in her gaze, the hope that's lighting up her eyes?

Precap - The way she leant on him, seeking comfort from his presence, was so natural! And he held her so close, bent over her so protectively, putting into action what he said yesterday ' that he would always shield her from hurt.

I just have a few lines to add about the change in their relationship '

Then, they couldn't stand each other

Now, they just can't stay apart

Then, she wanted him gone from her life

Now, she's beginning to accept that he is her life

Then, he thought her arrogant

Now, he just thinks about her...

Then, she had a problem with his attitude

Now, that attitude makes her swoon...

Then, he felt responsible for her

Now, he has feelings for her

Then, she was his boss

Now, she is a woman in love 

Then, he didn't understand why he felt attracted to her

Now, he doesn't know if he can live without her

Then, all they saw was each other's imperfections

Now, those very imperfections seem perfect...

As they say, you don't fall in love when you find a perfect person, but when you learn to see an imperfect person perfectly... and PriDa have learnt this lesson well! Can't wait to see more of them!!!

p.s. I rambled again! Sorry Sarah... but you express everything so beautifully that there's nothing left for me to say... Love ya, babe! πŸ€—

@ReD......you have done it again diya!! time and time again,.....you always seem to pop up with the most amazing poetic verses that are just so heavenly and sound magical!! all things wonderful that is!

Once again i take a bow to the ultimate Queen of Poetry!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

The tale called PriDa

Has it ever happened to you that you are proven wrong everyday? That your own words come back and stick their tongue out day after day and mock you? It has been happening to me since the day PriDa became a part of my life; a living, breathing, integral part of it..Everyday I believe I have seen the best of them, after every scene of them I feel they wouldn't be able to outdo themselves, but they prove me wrong every time, redefine the term magical very time, and cast a new kind of spell every time..

It seems to be happening to me everyday - everyday i see PriDa and think they cant get more hotter and the next episode its WHAM!!!

Yesterday PriDa were like a beautiful dream, and I thought that was it, that we had seen the very best of them..But picture abhi Baaki thi mere dost, aur hay...(OSO) Today they redefined the term 'awkwardness' and made it sizzle and sparkle like never before.

Sarah - they not only redifine awkwardness, they redifine chemisty, they redifine passion.. i fail to understand how a couple who are looking in opposite directions, standing away from each other can sizzle so much...

Our Queenie is one heck of a lady, I tell you. She went from being a small child, eager to hear her desired answer when Ela told her she had asked Prithvi about marriage, to a person who are totally at peace with themselves after hearing the assurance that Kingie's answer was a 'Yeah, baby'..There was so much at stake there, her pride, ego and her new-found love, which she isn't even fully aware of. CS deserves kudos for enacting that scene with her onscreen mom so well..Girl is so talented, and girl has a wide range of expressions. Love her more everyday..

I loved the way Damini tackled the situation... instead of thinking and thinking about it she went to Prithvi and asked him point blank, do you want to marry me?!! my jaw litereally dropped when this scene was being shown!! this couple never cease to surprise me!!

And Kingie? Well, he was offered tea in the enemy's palace, in the royal garden of his beloved Queenie's mom. He accepted the offer of tea graciously, like a true king..And he acted smart and coolly told his diplomatic answer..Way to go, my boy..

copy paste!!

Then came the scene which redefined sizzle, and fire..Awkwardness was never more beautiful, two people were never cuter and hotter at the same time..It cracked me up how she started the conversation by asking him about Tufan's well being,(Krupz, your Tufan-'having-tummy-problems' theory seems to hold some weight after all), and how they asked about each other's well being after that..How they just didn't know what to say, how to behave, how to act after having been made to part with the E-E equation they felt so comfortable within the confines of was just gold....

I loved how Damini responded to his " i'm an employee after all!" yeah dude, throw it in her face!! :D

Their feelings for each other, the undercurrents of what they shared yesterday, the tension between them, the electricity in the room was just too much for both of them to act normal..

the electicity in the room was enough to brighten a village!! (corny, i know!!)

They couldn't look at each other, so they looked everywhere else but at the other, they discussed the marriage issue, stammered, blabbered, and the atmosphere danced, burned and sizzled..The room temperature was so much that my screen burned..There were two beautiful people, just standing there, stealing glances, avoiding glances, weaving magic just by being with each other..😍

There can be no better example of two people burning the screen without touching each other than today's PriDa scene..The change that happened yesterday yelled from every gesture of these two, every twitch of their facial muscles, every waver in their voice..

COPY PASTE AGAIN!! YOU PUT EVERYTHING SO WELL I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!!

CS is a doll, and not a plastic one at that, a very talented and gifted one..And GK? Well, GK is all kinds of hot, all definitions of it, and he can redefine the term dope..He outdid himself today..Kudos! His voice modulation, her expressions, his acting, her lines, everything was perfect, everything was synchronized well..

Oh..and that burning, sizzling, crackling chemistry will send you to dreamland again....Beware!!

And his 'Hmms..'.*takes a deep breath*..Ah, his 'hmmmmss..'..He doesn't have to say a word after that, any lady would love to be his after listening to him saying those lil 'hmms..'

CS and GK out do themselves everyday... the little gesture of folding his lips looking down, clenching his jaw and saying "hmm" was pure pure gem!! it sent me to babble land immediately!!

This is going to be one heck of a married couple, and their wedding will be a beautiful dream.I have said 'Bye-bye' to all my reservations about the marriage track, and I am hoping for Kingie and Queenie to find their heaven, their bliss in that marriage..Yeah, I am unstable..πŸ˜†
Ha!! Sarah... i've done the same thing... yelled at the "stupid marriage idea" when they first introduced it, shamelessly turned a 180 degree and eagerly waiting for it now!!

oh well.. PriDa do that to you!! we gotto learn to live it.. :D

P.S: I am glad they have an explanation for Ela stressing on the marriage, and that it proves she is not desperate to get Queenie married without any valid reason, that she has not turned into DespoPsycho Mom after staying cool for so many years after all..Woohoo!!

Edited:

Forgot to say this earlier because I was high on Prithvi, that it took my breath away when Kingie forgot all awkwardness, threw nervousness to the winds, took charge of the matter, and stood in front of his lady with the air of a man who is totally sure of himself..He looked like he was all set to conquer there, to own her heart..It made me smile like a fool when she couldn't stand the power of his stare, couldn't meet his eyes when he finally looked into hers, and acted all coy and bothered..Awww, he awakens the lady in her..

And when they were standing together when the doc came, they looked like an already married couple, perfect for each other, a match made in heaven..(yeah, cheesy..I know)..She spoke from her heart when she said he is a family member, Girl was sho sweet and impulsive there..And the smile he exchanged with the doc on hearing that was a blend of a thousand emotions..GK, thy name is perfection~!

COPY PASTE AGAIN!! I would like to add however that there have been many times that they reminded me on an old married couple

When Prithvi was made to stay in Gujral mansion after he got hurt. that exchange reminded me of a married couple..am talking about the " Tum yahi rahoge.. and thats an order", " YES MA'AM!" exchange. They so resembled an old married couple...

Damini hovering over Prithvi, " Prithvi you aren't well - you're not going to work today - STAY IN BED"
Prithvi rolls his eye in an affectionate way towards the sky, smiles exasperatedly and says, " YES DEAR!

Okay enough of my fantasies now.. bottom line is PriDa did it that day - Prithvi was in the bed, sleeping and Damini talking to the doc... they sizzled!!!

and now yesterday again - they didnt even look at each other, did not touch, stood in opposite directions and yet they sizzled like never before..

that's PriDa for us!!
And am loving every moment of PriDa that is dished out!! Lage Raho LNMDJ Team, Lage Raho!!

---

Varni+Vivan:

I can't believe they copied the SRK-Saif-Preity scene from KHNK and had the nerve to try it on Varun of all people..🀣 That totally cracked me up..There was SRK , playing in my mind, saying his lines with emotions that can melt you..And there was Varun, saying lines, reading from a diary, remaining as monotonous and expressionless as ever..The only saving grace is the fact that the scene involved our darling Rosh..

But having Varun don an SRK? Blasphemy!!

I didn't concentrate all that much in this scene.. i could only see SRK saying those dialogues.. only HIM!!

---

*edited for typos, and to add two paras* 😳

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Diya Diya Diya - just read the poem you wrote!!! it seems so little as praise, but then all i can say is WOW!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Take a deep deep bow!!
πŸ€—