Redefining magic (PriDa), and copycats..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The tale called PriDa

Has it ever happened to you that you are proven wrong everyday? That your own words come back and stick their tongue out day after day and mock you? It has been happening to me since the day PriDa became a part of my life; a living, breathing, integral part of it..Everyday I believe I have seen the best of them, after every scene of them I feel they wouldn't be able to outdo themselves, but they prove me wrong every time, redefine the term magical very time, and cast a new kind of spell every time..

Yesterday PriDa were like a beautiful dream, and I thought that was it, that we had seen the very best of them..But picture abhi Baaki thi mere dost, aur hay...(OSO) Today they redefined the term 'awkwardness' and made it sizzle and sparkle like never before.

Our Queenie is one heck of a lady, I tell you. She went from being a small child, eager to hear her desired answer when Ela told her she had asked Prithvi about marriage, to a person who are totally at peace with themselves after hearing the assurance that Kingie's answer was a 'Yeah, baby'..There was so much at stake there, her pride, ego and her new-found love, which she isn't even fully aware of. CS deserves kudos for enacting that scene with her onscreen mom so well..Girl is so talented, and girl has a wide range of expressions. Love her more everyday..

And Kingie? Well, he was offered tea in the enemy's palace, in the royal garden of his beloved Queenie's mom. He accepted the offer of tea graciously, like a true king..And he acted smart and coolly told his diplomatic answer..Way to go, my boy..

Then came the scene which redefined sizzle, and fire..Awkwardness was never more beautiful, two people were never cuter and hotter at the same time..It cracked me up how she started the conversation by asking him about Tufan's well being,(Krupz, your Tufan-'having-tummy-problems' theory seems to hold some weight after all), and how they asked about each other's well being after that..How they just didn't know what to say, how to behave, how to act after having been made to part with the E-E equation they felt so comfortable within the confines of was just gold....

Their feelings for each other, the undercurrents of what they shared yesterday, the tension between them, the electricity in the room was just too much for both of them to act normal..

They couldn't look at each other, so they looked everywhere else but at the other, they discussed the marriage issue, stammered, blabbered, and the atmosphere danced, burned and sizzled..The room temperature was so much that my screen burned..There were two beautiful people, just standing there, stealing glances, avoiding glances, weaving magic just by being with each other..😍

There can be no better example of two people burning the screen without touching each other than today's PriDa scene..The change that happened yesterday yelled from every gesture of these two, every twitch of their facial muscles, every waver in their voice..

CS is a doll, and not a plastic one at that, a very talented and gifted one..And GK? Well, GK is all kinds of hot, all definitions of it, and he can redefine the term dope..He outdid himself today..Kudos! His voice modulation, her expressions, his acting, her lines, everything was perfect, everything was synchronized well..

Oh..and that burning, sizzling, crackling chemistry will send you to dreamland again....Beware!!

And his 'Hmms..'.*takes a deep breath*..Ah, his 'hmmmmss..'..He doesn't have to say a word after that, any lady would love to be his after listening to him saying those lil 'hmms..'

This is going to be one heck of a married couple, and their wedding will be a beautiful dream.I have said 'Bye-bye' to all my reservations about the marriage track, and I am hoping for Kingie and Queenie to find their heaven, their bliss in that marriage..Yeah, I am unstable..😆

P.S: I am glad they have an explanation for Ela stressing on the marriage, and that it proves she is not desperate to get Queenie married without any valid reason, that she has not turned into DespoPsycho Mom after staying cool for so many years after all..Woohoo!!

Edited:

Forgot to say this earlier because I was high on Prithvi, that it took my breath away when Kingie forgot all awkwardness, threw nervousness to the winds, took charge of the matter, and stood in front of his lady with the air of a man who is totally sure of himself..He looked like he was all set to conquer there, to own her heart..It made me smile like a fool when she couldn't stand the power of his stare, couldn't meet his eyes when he finally looked into hers, and acted all coy and bothered..Awww, he awakens the lady in her..

And when they were standing together when the doc came, they looked like an already married couple, perfect for each other, a match made in heaven..(yeah, cheesy..I know)..She spoke from her heart when she said he is a family member, Girl was sho sweet and impulsive there..And the smile he exchanged with the doc on hearing that was a blend of a thousand emotions..GK, thy name is perfection~!

---

Varni+Vivan:

I can't believe they copied the SRK-Saif-Preity scene from KHNK and had the nerve to try it on Varun of all people..🤣 That totally cracked me up..There was SRK , playing in my mind, saying his lines with emotions that can melt you..And there was Varun, saying lines, reading from a diary, remaining as monotonous and expressionless as ever..The only saving grace is the fact that the scene involved our darling Rosh..

But having Varun don an SRK? Blasphemy!!

---

*edited for typos, and to add two paras* 😳

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah: Caught ur post in time today, yayyyyyyyyyyyy...

And omg, prida were out of this world, beyond heaven...

The way they looked at each other, each curious and desperate about the other's answer and yet stubborn not to say it first.. *sheer magic*

I have no idea what prithvi was thinking when he said yes, dont even want to go to that lane tonite or even tomorrow, i know i might get angry at him, i soooooooo dont want to do that today...

Cos unlike MK everything he said to her was real, no lies, no deception...

It was as if revenge never existed for him tonite while talking to her..

It was simply prithvi saxena wanting to know from Damini gujaral will it be a yes or a no, will his employee status affect the whole thing or not..

And the way he holds her in the precap...

And i am sooooooooooooooo glad that u are finally looking forward to prida's marriage like i am...

And two things either ila will really die or this doctor was planted by ila to coerce damz into marriage, did u notice how she assured prithvi that damz will say yes and she will see to it..

And now i am hoping ila knows who prithvi is, that would be awesome track...

And interesting to see how and when prithvi tells her the truth.. i want him to tell it rather than she finding out the whole of it...

AND just as we have seen a relaxed damz we will finally see a friendly, teasing, relaxed Prithvi with Damz who jokes around and teases her... and tries to manao her after they fight...

And yes, the hugs, the holding of hand finally with damz and not with his brothers as he is used to, lol and probably a kiss...

Life is suddenly great in prida land isnt it..

And yes, loved ur post today, relived all those moments once again, am soooooooo gonna watch it again tomorrow...

edit: Oh as for varun and srk, i hope u find time to read my post on the varni scene twist, that hopefully might cheer u up a bit..
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Sarah!

Can't think right now, so will come back with my two cents in a bit...

edited

This was a dream of an epi... and the star today was Damz. She's finally started to accept her feelings for a certain gorgeous man in her life, instead of wasting her time kicking up an unneeded fuss. She's always been affected by him, but looks like last night took things up a notch – his arm just brushed hers, and she looked like a tingle had run up her arm. And the way she stared after him for a moment was so cute! Loved how she tried to act (a) scandalized that her mum had interfered in her life and (b) nonchalant when she tried to find out Pri's answer… It was gold! And when she found out that he had said yes, she seemed so content!

And then, that wonderful, awkward interaction! PriDa were so adorable here... You gotta admire her guts, which girl goes to ask something like this upfront? Yes, she was nervous, but she did say what was on her mind. And he was embarrassed, but didn't deny anything... Agree with you, Sarah, those 'hmm's were out of the world! And the way he walked up to her and looked straight into her eyes *swoons* Our queen is no less; after the initial shyness, she met his gaze so frankly... Pri, my man, do you still need her to say yes? Can't you feel the love radiating in her gaze, the hope that's lighting up her eyes?

Precap - The way she leant on him, seeking comfort from his presence, was so natural! And he held her so close, bent over her so protectively, putting into action what he said yesterday – that he would always shield her from hurt.

I just have a few lines to add about the change in their relationship –

Then, they couldn't stand each other

Now, they just can't stay apart

Then, she wanted him gone from her life

Now, she's beginning to accept that he is her life

Then, he thought her arrogant

Now, he just thinks about her...

Then, she had a problem with his attitude

Now, that attitude makes her swoon...

Then, he felt responsible for her

Now, he has feelings for her

Then, she was his boss

Now, she is a woman in love 

Then, he didn't understand why he felt attracted to her

Now, he doesn't know if he can live without her

Then, all they saw was each other's imperfections

Now, those very imperfections seem perfect...

As they say, you don't fall in love when you find a perfect person, but when you learn to see an imperfect person perfectly... and PriDa have learnt this lesson well! Can't wait to see more of them!!!

p.s. I rambled again! Sorry Sarah... but you express everything so beautifully that there's nothing left for me to say... Love ya, babe! 🤗
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Wait lemme read first

fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
was jus waiting for ur desert😃
jus as u said for prida..it holds good for u 2...everytime i think thats it ..this is sarah's best n every time u surprise me by outdoing urself n forcing me to reply cmg out of my lazy den😆
the hmn's jus killed me today🤪    donno how il take the hug tomm ....pray 2 god to bless me with the stamina to sustain prida hotness n cutness n fire n steam n.....................😍
n ya luved the way pri smiled at the doc when dam was busy describing how hez a part of family😳..... he was like yeh hamara roz ka ritual hai plz dont mind wala look😆
prida luv u more with each passing day...🤪
dont ask me who i am
dont ask me where i am
dont ask me how i feel
dont ask me y i feel..........
n ya now even im looking forward for prida marriage😃😃😃
n @ lifting scenes of vivar🤢
Edited by fibrinogen9 - 14 years ago
Oh okay

Red and blue hot prida combo

And yup vavirosh

Wth was dat oh cmon stop copyin
Hav sumthng of urs
Donatin lady love like srk
Dressin up like aamir

Etc
Huh!....

Stop it yaar

And
Sarah ur breakin ur own records yaar

Abhi aur bhi hai kya
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
perfect Ode to a perfect couple SARAH!!!

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u r ahhhhh.........⭐️..........yet another wonder piece
i was waitin for ua post sweety...........and wat to say its another piece of art...its marvllous.........im short of words sweety.........⭐️

Yesterday PriDa were like a beautiful dream, and I thought that was it, that we had seen the very best of time. But picture abhi Baaki thi mere dost, aur hay...(OSO) Today they redefined the term 'awkwardness' and made it sizzle and sparkle like never before.
Then came the scene which redefined sizzle, and fire..Awkwardness was never more beautiful, two people were never cuter and hotter at the same time..It cracked me up how she started the conversation by asking him about Tufan's well being..(Krupz, your Tufan having tummy problems theory seems to hold weight), and how they asked each oteh'l wall being..How they just didn't know what to say, how to behave, how to act after having been made to part with the E-E equation they felt so comfortable with was just gold....

Their feelings for each other, the undercurrents of what they shared yesterday, the tension between them, the electricity in the room was just too much for both of them to act normally..

They couldn't look at each other, so they looked everywhere but at the other, they discussed the marriage issue, stammered, blabbered, and the atmosphere danced, burned and sizzled..The room temperature was so much that my screen burned..two people, just standing there, stealing glances, avoiding glances, weaving magic just by being with each other..😍

There can be no better example of two people burning the screen without touching each other than today's PriDa scene..the change that happened yesterday yelled from every gesture of these two, every twitch of their facial muscles, every waver in their voice

so very true.......the most decent,naive n beautiful scene i have seen in yrs......both CS n GK have done it  brilliantly👏.......and so u have dear⭐️.......... pure magic.........readin this post i had a ride in the chimeric world of prida😍
when ever i read ua posts.....ahh a smile grace my lips.........😊
n my heart full of overwhelmed emotions n joy🤗
Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Sarah: Caught ur post in time today, yayyyyyyyyyyyy...

And omg, prida were out of this world, beyond heaven...Yeah, yeah, yeah..!*sings*

The way they looked at each other, each curious and desperate about the other's answer and yet stubborn not to say it first.. *sheer magic* Word..

I have no idea what prithvi was thinking when he said yes, dont even want to go to that lane tonite or even tomorrow, i know i might get angry at him, i soooooooo dont want to do that today...

Cos unlike MK everything he said to her was real, no lies, no deception...That's the point..

It was as if revenge never existed for him tonite while talking to her..

It was simply prithvi saxena wanting to know from Damini gujaral will it be a yes or a no, will his employee status affect the whole thing or not..

And the way he holds her in the precap...

And i am sooooooooooooooo glad that u are finally looking forward to prida's marriage like i am...

And two things either ila will really die or this doctor was planted by ila to coerce damz into marriage, did u notice how she assured prithvi that damz will say yes and she will see to it..

I wish Ela won't die..I like having her in the story, on the show..And if she dies, then everything will turn too dark and gloomy, and the brothers will have to answer for far more than they bargained for..

And now i am hoping ila knows who prithvi is, that would be awesome track...

And interesting to see how and when prithvi tells her the truth.. i want him to tell it rather than she finding out the whole of it...me too..

AND just as we have seen a relaxed damz we will finally see a friendly, teasing, relaxed Prithvi with Damz who jokes around and teases her... and tries to manao her after they fight...

And yes, the hugs, the holding of hand finally with damz and not with his brothers as he is used to, lol and probably a kiss...Hhahah..Bring it on, show!!

Life is suddenly great in prida land isnt it..great indeed!!

And yes, loved ur post today, relived all those moments once again, am soooooooo gonna watch it again tomorrow...Thanks, pal..Glad you liked it..

edit: Oh as for varun and srk, i hope u find time to read my post on the varni scene twist, that hopefully might cheer u up a bit..eh eh..Why did they try such a thing, why oh why!!😭😆
😆😆
Thanks a lot for your reply, Shwets..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG...i just got back from school.....and the first thing i did was read you post...aaaaahhh sarahkins you've made me super frantic.......lol the eppy's loading on YT....can't wait!!!

so the Prida VIVAH is all set??!!!! OMG!!!!