Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@constipated...or as I said earlier..GAS MARE...seems whoever Dam takes a fancy to ..becomes inflated..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was amazing so I knew I would in for a great post from u Sarah and u didn't disappoint, u have such a way with words

PriDa were just too good today, i can't think of words to describe them that would do justice
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@constipated...or as I said earlier..GAS MARE...seems whoever Dam takes a fancy to ..becomes inflated..

lol so true!!!

but prithvi is an exception! a big muscley exception...this guy gets floored!!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I guess because Damini is inflated enough for both of them..

or rather she knocks out all his hot air...hahahahha

Whatever..air or no air...PriDa passion sets everything on fire..
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Word zain word!! pridapassion is Hot!! sizzling hot!! like a hot dish of lasagna......creamy .....tasty....soft and melty!!!πŸ˜‰
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwww Sarah, mindblowing and brilliant PriDalicious post, dear !!! Merlin, your analysis is exceptional and poignant, just like today's episode .... You have said it all in perfect words ... Hats off to you !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am so late to reply as I was [ and still am ] in PriDaland today !!! I was just going over today's scenes over and over again ... Couldn't stop myself from watching them repeatedly ... Then I downloaded the episode from Youtube ... You can definitely understand my state ... Blimey, today were 2 of the best PriDa scenes ever .. Couldn't stop staring at Gaurav, he was the epitome of cuteness as well as passion today ... His intense stares killed me and got me goosebumps ... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

When Pri wrapped Dam's dupatta on her and took her face in his hands I was literally shouting : " Lean in Pri, lean in " .. I was so wanting him to almost kiss her ... But then I came down to earth to realise that it was too much ... As you said it all that today Silence said everything .... 😳😳

And the bandage scene was perfect and very cute .. That scene was so intimate .. Dam accepted him to call her by her name but got flustered and almost ran away when Pri wanted to tell her something we all wanted to hear ... I loved the scenes of Dam's acceptance that she does feel something for Pri  and Pri's anxiety whether Dam will say no or not to his mrg acceptance ... He surely wants to get hitched to her .... ❀️❀️❀️

Loved Pri-Sam scene too, specially the bhabhi thingy .. Pri is such a great big bro, can understand Sam so well .. And he was so genuine with his feelings about Dam .. He was soo distressed about his messed up life ...

Anyways, all in all, I loved todays episode and your post was the perfect ending to my PriDa mentalness ... All is well ... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RonMione4ever - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: current

Sarahkins...Jhapeez..πŸ€— Awww, Zain..πŸ€—

Welcome back to your form...OMG come back and how...

and I am totally floored by your post..😳 sweet of you to say that..

Saw the epi on YT before your take ..

Can I just say..reading your taken gives the epi a whole new meaning..a depth..a colour that the ignoramus  like me can then finally discern..That's just so kind of you..I don't know what to say to that..😳

You are baby the undisputable queen of Prose..I second Krups on that..⭐️
That's incredibly kind of you both, my dear friends..

to quote you...
When he wrapped her dopatta around her, so poignantly, gently and possessively, time just listened to them, just stared at them, when his finger touched her forehead and she reacted to the contact, time giggled, when he removed that rebellious strand of hair from her face, time danced the happy dance in ecstasy, and when they got lost into each other's eyes, it became a dream. And time stood still, blazed, sizzled, burned, smiled, and silence spoke, told tales that no words would have done justice to, sang the songs of bliss.

When silence becomes your friend..only then do you achieve the perfect harmony ...Beautifully said..

and reading your post reminded me  of Simon and Garfunkel's Sound of silence...(yes yes I have ancient tastes but it is unmatched in lyrics and music even today..) ...aimed when people have inability to communicate and thus love one another..and I am just pasting some of the lyrics here..

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

Zain..Though I have never listened to this song, but I know and remember its lyrics, love them like crazy actually..And they were playing in my mind while writing my original post..They are one of the best lyrics ever..Just out-of-this-world-beautiful..My post was inspired by them too, along with PriDa..

@ the bolded part of the song..Those are one of the most beautiful words I have ever read or come across, and I have been in love with them for quite a long time..That's just magic..

..So silence can convey fear...relief..reassurance...tenderness...comfort...love...promises...in that order that Prida conveyed today...in that awesome awesome scene where he puts the dupatta around her...

Word..That was so beautiful, Zain..

and yes PriDa were one..in that little moment..time stood stilll..

in their own bubble where Pri was her protector..guardian....and goes on to reach out and flick her stray strand of hair..translating in an instant to a lover...a man...who makes her feel an every inch a woman..

Your description just took my breath away..*sighs*

Man ..this was beyond awesome ..

and the bandage scene was cute and funny..for some reason the Dam with the dressing case struck me as really funny...as if she was waiting for him to come back to get his wound dressed..Ehehhehe..

and then how they spoke volumes in small phrases..in touches ..in glances..*takes a deep breath to take it all in*

Yes I too loved Damini..spoken like he had every right to call her ..brand her as his...😍

and then the stupid stupid aftermath..of the R bhoot...like a bitter aftertaste..

seriously....I was confused in the end..Pri seemed like a man with a mission to Ila Gujral..so does he think marriage and commitment is his revenge to Ila..spurred on by the fact not to lose face in front of the young uns..I felt like giving him a jolt, to summon him back to his senses..

Can he be far more wrong..I mean how wrong was he to protect her from Inder..

and now this..Does he really think he would hurt her...

his woman ..his queen..

like you said

Prithvi Saxena has no idea how lucky he is, what he has won..Someday, he will give all of himself to her, someday, he'll know that he's won the heart of the queen of his heart..

and I loved your whole post..I can't even pick and choose properly and I want again quote the whole post here

Why oh why was the duppata scene soo abruptly ended..seriously..

And Krupsie...Diya...tina..god you guys deserve an ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ my teen tallis...

and EKSSSYYYY..WOW..

Yes GK looked Smokin Hot ...Yeah, yeah, yeah..although he has now worn that shirt for the last whole week..Awesome..

Beautiful reply, Zain..Just breathtakingly beautiful..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Krupz and Zain..🀣 You guys are on a roll, hon..

Originally posted by: coolfire

WOW.. Sarah darling!!! That is the most beautiful piece of prose I've ever come across! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...That's just so, so incredibly kind of you, Maya.Thank you, thank you, thank you, friend..πŸ€—. And can I just say that I've missed your Prida exclusive posts, they are like a decadent dessert after the regular episode watching. So, I'm glad you're back :) Thanks a lot, Maya, for missing and reading my posts..That's so sweet of you..And coming from you, it means a lot to me..

Prithvi and Damini have such a connection! I was in absolute heaven when Prithvi gently caressed her face after wrapping the dupatta over her! (See, I told you guys that Pri wouldn't and couldn't fake something as tender as this!) Today, the unseen boundaries were crossed through unspoken words.. just through tender gestures and looks! ... Oh! how I love how their hearts surrendered to each other, but how both are still fighting a lost battle within themselves!Love how you put this, babe..Beautifully said..Word..

Today's Prida marks a an irrevocable change in their equations(for good) and this calls for opening of the champagne bottles people! πŸ˜ƒ Eh eh..Cheers!!

Originally posted by: sistu

Sarah..here goes what I feel:

Unlike Damini Prithvi isnt unaware of his feelings though he tries to show such. He is fully aware that he likes her. Even the revenge bhoot is not strong enough to hold Prithvi's passion for Damini. Word..

Prithvi is Prithvi with Damini. The burden of his responsibilities is lessened when she is there. She is the pillar of his strength.....Wow! You said it...the same pillar he feels to have lost. She is that lightening that relaxes him, bring him closer to himself, closer to his own feelings. Even without realising what he is doing he conveys all his feelings to her. This is exactly what happened today when she was putting on the bandage. Beautifully said, friend..⭐️

Damini still not knowing what she feels for him, gets attracted to him the way bee is attracted to a flower. She is safe, feels safe and will be safe with Prithvi. Whenever he is around her, she misses the presence of a man in her family. But more then that she cant believe that someone is trying to fill that gap in her life.

Awesome, Sistu,awesome..

I guess today Prida were more close to their innerself rather than each other. But ofcourse it was becoz they were close to each other. Wow, just wow!!πŸ‘

A few thoughts for them.............Pyaar us baarish ki tarah hain jo har mausam mein aake aapko bheego deta hain. *grins*

I wonder if that makes sesnseπŸ˜†
That was quite a reply, Sistu, quite a reply..Very well put, and so lovely..

Write a poem on PriDa pronto..It's been some time since this forum saw anything from your side..Do write a lovely poem soon, OK?
😊

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Sigs..Thanks a lot, pal..Glad you liked the post..

Yeah, PriDa were just too good today..

Originally posted by: RonMione4ever

Awwww Sarah, mindblowing and brilliant PriDalicious post, dear !!! Merlin, your analysis is exceptional and poignant, just like today's episode .... You have said it all in perfect words ... Hats off to you !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Moumi, thanks a million, friend, for those sweet words..

I am so late to reply as I was [ and still am ] in PriDaland today !!! I was just going over today's scenes over and over again ... Couldn't stop myself from watching them repeatedly ... Then I downloaded the episode from Youtube ... You can definitely understand my state ... Blimey, today were 2 of the best PriDa scenes ever .. Couldn't stop staring at Gaurav, he was the epitome of cuteness as well as passion today ... His intense stares killed me and got me goosebumps ... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Eh eh..Word, babe..

When Pri wrapped Dam's dupatta on her and took her face in his hands I was literally shouting : " Lean in Pri, lean in " .. I was so wanting him to almost kiss her ... But then I came down to earth to realise that it was too much ...*grins..can totally relate to that* As you said it all that today Silence said everything .... 😳😳 😍

And the bandage scene was perfect and very cute .. That scene was so intimate .. Dam accepted him to call her by her name but got flustered and almost ran away when Pri wanted to tell her something we all wanted to hear ... LOVED her reaction..I loved the scenes of Dam's acceptance that she does feel something for Pri  and Pri's anxiety whether Dam will say no or not to his mrg acceptance ... He surely wants to get hitched to her .... ❀️❀️❀️ Eh he..Totally..

Loved Pri-Sam scene too, specially the bhabhi thingy .. Pri is such a great big bro, can understand Sam so well .. And he was so genuine with his feelings about Dam .. He was soo distressed about his messed up life ... Awww..Felt for him there..

Anyways, all in all, I loved todays episode and your post was the perfect ending to my PriDa mentalness ... All is well ... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your sweet reply, Moumi..I am so glad you liked the post..