"Songs of silence..." (PriDa)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
When words aren't necessary, when every other tangible thing is secondary, when someone discovers themselves in the eyes of another, their reflection dancing in the eyes of 'the one' for them, their picture epitomized in the gaze of the person standing right there; today was that moment between Prithvi Saxena and Damini Gujral, the moment when in each other, they found themselves .

These two and the electricity between them just flowing, like the serene movement of a river, a stream, whispering the songs of silence into each other's eyes, ears, and senses, listening to the voice of the unsaid, feeling the connection which binds them together in a knot, which is more gripping than anything else. What do you call something like that? What do you say after something like that?

When he wrapped her dopatta around her, so poignantly, gently and possessively, time just listened to them, just stared at them, when his finger touched her forehead and she reacted to the contact, time giggled, when he removed that rebellious strand of hair from her face, time danced the happy dance in ecstasy, and when they got lost into each other's eyes, it became a dream. And time stood still, blazed, sizzled, burned, smiled, and silence spoke, told tales that no words would have done justice to, sang the songs of bliss.

He couldn't breathe, she couldn't tear her eyes away from his powerful stare, they just stood there, gazing into the oceans of each other's eyes, filling their senses with each other, they were writing their own story there, then, their fairytale, our dream; and the moment halted. It came and went with a blink of the eye, but left its mark on the hearts of these two, and ours.

Was it a dream? Was it reality? Or was it that beautiful fairytale again?

Nothing interrupted the song of silence; nothing could have taken away from its beauty, nothing at all..

As long as he continues to be, as long as she exists, he's going to pursue her with all his heart, his intentions may encompass a thousand faces, but his heart is always going to sing its own song, it is always going to crave for that lady called Damini Gujral.

It was just that moment of silence, that moment of finding oneself into another, a moment of love, a moment of dreams.

Escape her charm,
Is he ever going to be able to do that?
Loot at her with vengeance in his eyes,
Is that even possible?
Take revenge from her,
That's a lost cause as soon as he sets his eyes on her, touches her, nears her.

Plan for harming her or her family,
He'll harm himself more in the process.

Ignore what's between them, what they share?
That's almost impossible.

Is it possible to ignore the power of the connection they have?

How he just couldn't remember anything else when he saw her in danger spoke volumes about what he has been hiding in his heart for her all this time, and the depth of it.. He may struggle hard, he may resist,(and who knows how he is going to even try resisting after today), mouth vengeful slogans, be angry with himself, bleed himself and his heart to death in the process, but fact is, he can never hurt her, never cause her pain. He's is always going to forget the rest of the world when he looks into those eyes, he is always going to find solace in her presence, he is always going to cherish her companionship, he is always going to lose himself in her gaze. His inner struggle and his dialogues with Sameer betrayed his state of mind..

And Damini-taking-care-of-Prithvi's-wound scene was even better, I actually have no words for it..How it started, how they felt so awkward and stole glances at each other, how they knew they had just shared an intimate moment, with no traces of any employer-employee equation or revenge shadowing it was just a dream..

During that scene, they crossed another barrier separating them, he called her name, and she covered some more distance by telling him he can address her by her name, took care of his wound yet again with so much tenderness..And how she told him she knows even when he doesn't say a word, how they collaborated while she was attending to his wound, how he poured his heart out and accepted his weakness that he can't stay detached and forms bonds..This scene was beautiful for the things they said, shared, but more beautiful for the things they didn't say..

And one can still hear the beautiful song of silence, weaving magic with unspoken words, taking control of all senses, casting a spell on the two central characters of our beloved PriDa tale, and everyone else who witnessed it.

Ah, the beautiful song of silence'which changed everything in their relationship, which made Damini Gujral realize it's love she feels for him, that his suffering hurts her too, and that they have never been just E-E, that love and hate have always been a part of their tale..

Prithvi Saxena has no idea how lucky he is, what he has won..Someday, he will give all of himself to her, someday, he'll know that he's won the heart of the queen of his heart..Someday...

*goes back into the confines of that dream*

---

I don't care if he went back to revenge again in the end..I know he will forget all about it again when he nears her again..πŸ˜†

LOVED it when Prithvi wondered what was on Sameer's mind considering Sameer didn't call Damini Bhabi..hahhahah...We know you miss it Pri, its like music to your ears, its like someone gave a voice to your subconscious desires..πŸ˜›

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sarah...today was the return of the best of the best of PRIDA and is also the return of the best of the best of  you!!! you don't know how much I missed your long indepth analysis!! this was all things AMAZING!!!

you are really a master of language.....i hereby declare you the QUEEN oF PRose!!! you truly are! don't deny it....we all love every word you write! it is unbelievably fantastic and beautiful!!

now back to prida....I 'm totally and completely mesmerized by their sheer beauty and excellence today.....my mouth is running dry and my hands are not capable of typing as much as I have to say about them!!!!
LOVE PRIDA....period!

i will write more later...till then i'm consider i'm speechless!πŸ˜†
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Awww, Krupz...I am greatly touched and humbled by your kind words, baby..Thank you, thank you, thank you.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will really look forward to reading your detailed analysis..

Eh eh..Word @ the best of the best of PriDa returning, and other things you said about them, and this is our heaven..

Will be back in half an hour to discuss the episode with you..Can't miss the opportunity of gushing about PriDa today..πŸ˜‰ See ya, babe..
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sarahhhhhhhh....this is beautiful!!!!....right now am partying in Prida Heaven!!!n do not wanna come down....like ever!!!

I loooooved the way they interacted today.....so much awkwardness but at the same time so much tenderness!!!!

N how finally Damini confesses that his Pain causes her pain 2!!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sarah...you won't hate me if i cheat and copy my take from shwets's post to here........right??😳

i ABSOLUTELY LOVED it today!!!! O gosh!! this is what made me fall in love with Prida and this show the first time!!!and yes it is BACK in the game!!! hell yeah!!! such an awesome treat for New year!!!! yay!

loved loved loved how damini didn't get up after the fall and it took for prithvi to actually make her realize that she was still one piece and not two piece!  man that horsey was in so dire need of the restroom.....Constipation problems you see....too much cellulose makes it hard to digest!!!! lol

then came that line of prithvi's----- that all the dangers will have to pass thru him before it gets to her!! LOVED IT!!!!! that was so true...and I think that prithvi really meant it! he didn't seem to be acting .....or so i want to believe!
loved how he took off the hay from her hair....that was nothing but his care for her...nope  no revenge.....that evil thing has vanished with IT. πŸ˜‰

then came the amazing part...the first aid scene!! OMG these 2 are really good at such scenes. some times some couples seem to over do such scenes...but this scene was all things AWESOME and lovable!!! loved how prithvi was guiding this baffled woman in front of him...awwww now that's like a man he really is!

loved their lil converstation.....and did you notice that when damini told prithvi that damini is fine...she had the SWEETEST smile on her face!! awwww loved CS there!!!

the flashbacks were beautifully woven in to the scenes!! loved the timings and synchronization with music and feelings that each were going thru....i could totally see what they were thinking...i mean literally...ain't that great or what???

Loved loved loved loved GK!! he is the BEST ever! no one can pull off that he can!!! he is just unique and AMAZING!! both GK and CS were mindblowing today! Kudos to them both!

pri-sam scene was so well shot as well!! loved how prithvi sensed that sameer was hiding something from him....GK has such great control over emotions and body language. he is perfect ..yeah...he totally is!!
awwww prithvi seemed so helpless when he said that sam-varun are his responsibilty and that he can not be weak in front of either. we know prithvi and that's why you are the best brother that they could ever have! heck you're the best parental figure they could ever have! look at that useless veggie mum..instead of helping her sons and giving them support...she is just lying in the bed with french manicure for eternity!!! useless creature..ughhh
sam and varun are really lucky to have prithvi as their older brother and they should thank him ...i mean really..he is not showing out his pain to them...but sameer and varun need to do something really good for their bhaiya...loosen up his burden .....by giving that veggie mum an electric jolt or something...i mean seriously!

all in all...welcome BACK show!!! this is what we want to see......bring it on!!  eagerly looking forward to the coming episodes......thank you cv's fro giving our PRIDA back!!!
( now be good like this forever ok πŸ˜‰)

I would also like to cheat one more time and paste this from my reply in pridaholics thread.
Loved every moment.
loved each gesture.
loved each word that flowed from their mouths.
loved the wind that blew around them.
loved toofan for having that constipation issue
hey atleast it brought back the Famous trip/fall/ hug-catch scene back.
loved prithvi's line of assurance to damini
that any pain what so ever will HAVE to go thru him before it ever reaches her!
loved the dupatta wrapping session!
loved the awkwardsness that followed it.
loved the parting to different directions
yet leading to the same destination----the start of LOVE!
loved prithvi's regret at his so called plan
loved how he sensed something fishy about sameer
loved how helpess he felt at what has to be done
loved how damini said that without even his word,
she understood the pain he feels
loved the first aid session the MOST!
loved how prithvi guided damini in wrapping the band-aid
loved how damini smiled and said that it is FINE to address her DAMINI
loved the fact that prithvi can't seem to pull himself away from the Gujrals now
loved the flashbacks a lot
loved how both of them are being drawn towards them
by this unknown gravitational pull between them
Lightening indeed surrenders and merges with Earth
after all there is no other option that neither the nature will provide
nor will we.......right???

I hope you don't hate me for cheating.....😭
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow !!! dat was jus..... BEAUTIFUL...⭐️. u potrayed all pridaholics emotion in those lines... im sure evry1 of them is thnking in the same lines 2day after watchn a superb epi ..... U writings r quite  intense... n i luvd it 4 its intensity...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
n ss.. even i was thnkn our Pri darling is missing Sams "BHABI " !!!! yayyyyy !!! dat calls 4 a celebration...πŸ₯³

N those awsm prida flashbacks were lukn lyk an awsm VM..
.!!
😳

luv niki..😊
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
that was simply beautiful!...you captured the moments very precisely...loved it!...
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this gurl is a poet.........aahhhhh......sssss⭐️⭐️
β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
u know the each line i read i had goosbumps all over ....πŸ€—
versatilely,pleasant n touchy postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u writinz made me[n most of us] think n feel what i havnt seen or felt watchin the show!its sheer GOLD
yaarr ur a conqistador truelyyyy
this one is for u sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

When words aren't necessary, when every other tangible thing is secondary, when someone discovers themselves in the eyes of another, their reflection dancing in the eyes of 'the one' for them, their picture epitomized in the gaze of the person standing right there; today was that moment between Prithvi Saxena and Damini Gujral, the moment when in each other, they found themselves .

These two and the electricity between them just flowing, like the serene movement of a river, a stream, whispering the songs of silence into each other's eyes, ears, and senses, listening to the voice of the unsaid, feeling the connection which binds them together in a knot, which is more gripping than anything else. What do you call something like that? What do you say after something like that?

When he wrapped her dopatta around her, so poignantly, gently and possessively, time just listened to them, just stared at them, when his finger touched her forehead and she reacted to the contact, time giggled, when he removed that rebellious strand of hair from her face, time danced the happy dance in ecstasy, and when they got lost into each other's eyes, it became a dream. And time stood still, blazed, sizzled, burned, smiled, and silence spoke, told tales that no words would have done justice to, sang the songs of bliss.

He couldn't breathe, she couldn't tear her eyes away from his powerful stare, they just stood there, gazing into the oceans of each other's eyes, filling their senses with each other, they were writing their own story there, then, their fairytale, our dream; and the moment halted. It came and went with a blink of the eye, but left its mark on the hearts of these two, and ours.

Was it a dream? Was it reality? Or was it that beautiful fairytale again?

Nothing interrupted the song of silence; nothing could have taken away from its beauty, nothing at all..

As long as he continues to be, as long as she exists, he's going to pursue her with all his heart, his intentions may encompass a thousand faces, but his heart is always going to sing its own song, it is always going to crave for that lady called Damini Gujral.

It was just that moment of silence, that moment of finding oneself into another, a moment of love, a moment of dreams.

Escape her charm,
Is he ever going to be able to do that?
Loot at her with vengeance in his eyes,
Is that even possible?
Take revenge from her,
That's a lost cause as soon as he sets his eyes on her, touches her, nears her.

Plan for harming her or her family,
He'll harm himself more in the process.

Ignore what's between them, what they share?
That's almost impossible.

Is it possible to ignore the power of the connection they have?

How he just couldn't remember anything else when he saw her in danger spoke volumes about what he has been hiding in his heart for her all this time, and the depth of it.. He may struggle hard, he may resist,(and who knows how he is going to even try resisting after today), mouth vengeful slogans, be angry with himself, bleed himself and his heart to death in the process, but fact is, he can never hurt her, never cause her pain. He's is always going to forget the rest of the world when he looks into those eyes, he is always going to find solace in her presence, he is always going to cherish her companionship, he is always going to lose himself in her gaze. His inner struggle and his dialogues with Sameer betrayed his state of mind..

And Damini-taking-care-of-Prithvi's-wound scene was even better, I actually have no words for it..How it started, how they felt so awkward and stole glances at each other, how they knew they had just shared an intimate moment, with no traces of any employer-employee equation or revenge shadowing it was just a dream..

During that scene, they crossed another barrier separating them, he called her name, and she covered some more distance by telling him he can address her by her name, took care of his wound yet again with so much tenderness..And how she told him she knows even when he doesn't say a word, how they collaborated while she was attending to his wound, how he poured his heart out and accepted his weakness that he can't stay detached and forms bonds..This scene was beautiful for the things they said, shared, but more beautiful for the things they didn't say..

And one can still hear the beautiful song of silence, weaving magic with unspoken words, taking control of all senses, casting a spell on the two central characters of our beloved PriDa tale, and everyone else who witnessed it.

Ah, the beautiful song of silence'which changed everything in their relationship, which made Damini Gujral realize it's love she feels for him, that his suffering hurts her too, and that they have never been just E-E, that love and hate have always been a part of their tale..

Prithvi Saxena has no idea how lucky he is, what he has won..Someday, he will give all of himself to her, someday, he'll know that he's won the heart of the queen of his heart..Someday...

*goes back into the confines of that dream*

---

I don't care if he went back to revenge again in the end..I know he will forget all about it again when he nears her again..πŸ˜†

LOVED it when Prithvi wondered what was on Sameer's mind considering Sameer didn't call Damini Bhabi..hahhahah...We know you miss it Pri, its like music to your ears, its like someone gave a voice to your subconscious desires..πŸ˜›

Sarah! πŸ€—One of your best ones, babe. Love how you said this! You truly are the Queen of Prose, as Krups said! Your prose is POETIC, sweets, and that's a remarkably difficult thing to achieve... LOVE LOVE LOVE this sooo much!!!

Today was a milestone in this beautiful journey... Heck, it was sooo much more than that. Today, two loving hearts surrendered to each other completely, and now all that is left is for the minds to accept it!

When Damz lay close to his heart, fingers clutching at him madly, I'm sure Pri felt what we all know - she is his, to love, protect and cherish, and what they share isn't something to be trifled with. In that moment, when her heart was probably beating wildly due to fright, I'm sure his pulse was racing to match that mad pace, because of her closeness. In that moment, he gave himself to her, irrevocably, and I think he's shaken by the purity and intensity of what he's feeling...

Damz, what do I say about her? As he soothed her fears, I'm certain she knew that no other man could ever sustain her as well as our Pri does... She would have felt that his arms are her haven, a fortress to keep her safe, that one refuge where she can find peace. When he tenderly brushed hay off her hair, when he held her chin gently, and assured her that no harm would ever come to her, her supressed feelings seemed to overwhelm her, to captivate and bind her to him like never before... 

And that magical moment! *speechless* She so unsure, he oh-so-gentle, the gentle breeze blowing as if for them, locked gazes. unspoken words, hidden emotions pouring out in that mute language hearts understand so well... It was breathtakingly beautiful!

Then she came downstairs and stopped him with a "suno!" and just held out her hand for his... I may be reading too much into this, but it seemed soo poignant, like she was offering him her heart, her trust, her very life on that outstretched palm, waiting for him to reach out and claim it for his own...  And later, she knew he was hurt and way she said 'just because you don't tell me things, doen't mean I don't know' was sooo significant. There they were not Prithvi Saxena and Damini Gujral, but PriDa, one living entity... and for once, they felt it too...

Revenge? What revenge, Sarah? That's a losing battle dude is fighting... You don't avenge yourself on someone that special to you, you just love them. And that's what he'll do, till his last breath... He'll love her and she'll love him and together, they'll redefine love! Yes some hurt is inevitable, but hurt and pain is the fire that tests the mettle of any relationship and makes it stronger and more enduring... So yes, whatever is in store for this wonderful couple, all I have to say is "Bring it on!!!"

p.s. Hope you didn't fall asleep reading this epic ramble, babe! I'm sooo sorry; had no idea I was going to say so much!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Honey, thanks a million, pal..Eh eh @ partying in PriDa heaven.. Take a look around..You'll find me nearby..

Word @ what you say about tenderness and awkwardness

The confession from our Queenie is indeed quite something..

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Sarah...you won't hate me if i cheat and copy my take from shwets's post to here........right??πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Krupz..I can never hate you for anything you do..And for pasting your words from elsewhere here? Never..That's not an issue..

i ABSOLUTELY LOVED it today!!!! O gosh!! this is what made me fall in love with Prida and this show the first time!!!and yes it is BACK in the game!!! hell yeah!!! such an awesome treat for New year!!!! yay!

*grins affectionately @ Krup's enthusiasm and can relate to it*

loved loved loved how damini didn't get up after the fall and it took for prithvi to actually make her realize that she was still one piece and not two piece! I too LOVED it.. man that horsey was in so dire need of the restroom.....Constipation problems you see....too much cellulose makes it hard to digest!!!! lol 🀣

then came that line of prithvi's----- that all the dangers will have to pass thru him before it gets to her!! LOVED IT!!!!! that was so true...and I think that prithvi really meant it! he didn't seem to be acting .....or so i want to believe! Word, word, word..

loved how he took off the hay from her hair....that was nothing but his care for her..Seconded...nope  no revenge.....that evil thing has vanished with IT. πŸ˜‰Hhahah..

then came the amazing part...the first aid scene!! OMG these 2 are really good at such scenes. some times some couples seem to over do such scenes...but this scene was all things AWESOME and lovable!!! loved how prithvi was guiding this baffled woman in front of him...awwww now that's like a man he really is! Agree to every word..

loved their lil converstation.....and did you notice that when damini told prithvi that damini is fine...she had the SWEETEST smile on her face!! I did, and that was a million-dollar smile..awwww loved CS there!!! Me too, me too..

the flashbacks were beautifully woven in to the scenes!! loved the timings and synchronization with music and feelings that each were going thru....i could totally see what they were thinking...i mean literally...ain't that great or what??? Great is the word..

Loved loved loved loved GK!! he is the BEST ever! no one can pull off that he can!!! he is just unique and AMAZING!! both GK and CS were mindblowing today! Kudos to them both! My respect and admiration for both of them increase with each passing day..GK knows how to pave his way into people's hearts, but more importantly, he knows how to keep that place reserved, how to extend it..And CS is a doll, and both of them are so talented. They are rock stars..
⭐️

pri-sam scene was so well shot as well!! loved how prithvi sensed that sameer was hiding something from him....GK has such great control over emotions and body language. he is perfect ..yeah...he totally is!! Tell me about it..
awwww prithvi seemed so helpless when he said that sam-varun are his responsibilty and that he can not be weak in front of either. we know prithvi and that's why you are the best brother that they could ever have! heck you're the best parental figure they could ever have! look at that useless veggie mum..instead of helping her sons and giving them support...she is just lying in the bed with french manicure for eternity!!! useless creature..ughhh hahahah..word, again..
sam and varun are really lucky to have prithvi as their older brother and they should thank him ...i mean really..he is not showing out his pain to them...but sameer and varun need to do something really good for their bhaiya...loosen up his burden .....by giving that veggie mum an electric jolt or something...i mean seriously! And wouldn't we all love that jolt!!

all in all...welcome BACK show!!! this is what we want to see......bring it on!!  eagerly looking forward to the coming episodes......thank you cv's fro giving our PRIDA back!!! A big fat thank you to the CVs..It may sound weird, but I even feel a lot of affection for them in my heart today, for giving us such awesome PriDaGoodness..πŸ˜†
( now be good like this forever ok πŸ˜‰)

I would also like to cheat one more time and paste this from my reply in pridaholics thread.
Loved every moment.
loved each gesture.
loved each word that flowed from their mouths.
loved the wind that blew around them.
loved toofan for having that constipation issue
hey atleast it brought back the Famous trip/fall/ hug-catch scene back.
loved prithvi's line of assurance to damini
that any pain what so ever will HAVE to go thru him before it ever reaches her!
loved the dupatta wrapping session!
loved the awkwardsness that followed it.
loved the parting to different directions
yet leading to the same destination----the start of LOVE!😍
loved prithvi's regret at his so called plan
loved how he sensed something fishy about sameer
loved how helpess he felt at what has to be done
loved how damini said that without even his word,
she understood the pain he feels
loved the first aid session the MOST!
loved how prithvi guided damini in wrapping the band-aid
loved how damini smiled and said that it is FINE to address her DAMINI
loved the fact that prithvi can't seem to pull himself away from the Gujrals now
loved the flashbacks a lot
loved how both of them are being drawn towards them
by this unknown gravitational pull between them
Lightening indeed surrenders and merges with Earth
after all there is no other option that neither the nature will provide
nor will we.
......right???

LOVED. Every. Word. of. the. above, Krupz..Beautifully, said,,

@ the bolded part..*sighs*..That was breathtakingly lovely, baby..

I hope you don't hate me for cheating.....😭😭😭😭Come on..Hateeeeee?😲 LOVE you for such a beautiful and complete reply..And I concur with almost every word of it..πŸ€—

You said the things I forgot to say too, because my vision was blurred by that PriDa dream..Wow! That was quite an analysis, babe..
⭐️

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago