Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ahh, that is so cool! *dies* I WANNA MEET TYLER HILTON! He is awesome. Have you heard That's How Love Should Be? I love it. His voice is to die for.

Love,
Radz

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ My Sammy Baacha: no...its 12-10-85 as in month, day then yr πŸ˜†...im from the US...we do it weird like that ...aur ek baath...nice try...but im not giving up the link to BS (banis secret πŸ˜†) because that is cheating ...here is the link to my CR for today...would love to hear your thoughts 😳😳 aur vaise bhi...that story was never finished because KS ended and the forum kind of died

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1273440

JAZ

apii!!!!! wait....what's so cheating-ful about getting the link to bani's secret πŸ˜•...lol..dunn wrry im not a KS fan..and its my cuzin who i was telling about some ff of urs titled bani's secret..... so if ur worried about anything explicit...don't worry..its my older cuzin reading it..not ur sammy bacha πŸ˜† 
and omgsh...i read all ur other answers!!!! hilariouss!!!!!!!! esp. the "two cents/penny for ur thoughts" LOL interest!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oyee!! my api's a dancer!! yeh kab hua???????? kaisey hua???? kahan hua??????????
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats dear............... i love ur updating style.keep updating.here is ur questions.........enjoyπŸ˜†

What are some words or phrases you use most?

What's the best advice you've given or been given?

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself?

What is your deepest fear?

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?

If you could change one thing about your face what would it be and why?

ur favourite scene in kis desh?

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hearty congrats Jaz! well deserved...enjoy ur hot seat for dis week! πŸ˜› if at all sth clicks me i'l b bak to qn u πŸ˜‰

Luv Nans
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Simba's back😎 omg....i saw this last night...but after the grilling so many others gave me...i just didnt have the energy... upparse had a head ache...not fun 😭

46) What do you like most about the US? Los Angeles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
47) Have you been to any other state other than the one you live in? yes...Nevada, Arizona, Washington DC
48) When was the last time you went trick-or-treating? two yrs ago with my niece and nephews πŸ˜ƒ
49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real? never really believed in him...now the tooth fairy...thats another question πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
50) Did you ever really believe in Santa? nope
51) What's your favourite nursery rhyme? Twinkle Twinkle πŸ˜ƒ
52) Favourite Christmas carol? dont really have one...but omg...i love the Trans Siberian Orchestra and their rendition of the x-mas classics 😳

53) Name all of Santa's reindeer Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and DonnerBlitzan and Rudolph (totally googled that one πŸ˜†) and
54) What's your favourite festival? Eid
55) How's you? me's good πŸ˜ƒ
56) Watcha doin? =) answering questions SOMEONE gave me to make my day harder πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
57) Would you like me to send you a bumper sticker? sure...please...twilight related if possible πŸ˜†
58) Who do you like better: Goofy or Pluto? Why? pluto...much cuter...goofy is too...well...goofy πŸ˜•
59) Sari or Salwar Kameez? Saree!!! 😳😳 (3rd time i answered this question in 24hrs πŸ˜•)
60) India or US? US cuz that is home for me...but India cuz my family is there...so...both πŸ˜ƒ
61) What's your favourite sport? nothing...i HATE sports πŸ˜ƒ
62) What's your favourite subject? science...medicine
63) What's your least favourite subject? english, history, government (hate all three equally πŸ˜†)
64) What's the funniest question I've asked so far? santas reindeer thingy πŸ˜†
65) What's the least funniest? saree or salwar

66) Are you disappointed in Asma because she turned out to be a chor? lmao...😲 i had no idea πŸ˜‰ (but seriously..huh?)
67) What rhymes with chor? door
68) How many different languages can you speak? 4
69) What are they? English, Bengali, Hindi and Spanish πŸ˜ƒ
70) How do you say Bye in Bengali? its more arabic but we say "Khoda Hafez"
71) Teach me a phrase in Bengali "Ami tomake bhalo bashi." I ❀️ u......😳
72) Do you like to cook? hell ya!! i experiment all the time...especially when im bored...Italian is my specialty...yesterday i made chicken biriyani πŸ˜ƒ
73) What do you like to do when you're bored? cook...read...dance...
74) Do you act like a kid at times? oh ya...mom gets mad πŸ˜†

75) Fav sad song? too many to list 😳

76) Fav song from KKHH "Ladki badi anjaani hai" & "tujhe yaar naa meri aayi"

77) Why'd you like Baazigar? i didnt really...hated SRK back then...

78) When did you realize your love for SRK? hmm...i have to say..Dil To Pagal Hai...the first hindi movie i ever saw in theaters 😳

79) You like this number? dont really care πŸ˜†

80) Can you believe I've asked you 80? yes i can 😑

81) Mohd. Rafi or Kishore Kumar? either or...no preference...ask my dad...he will say Rafi πŸ˜ƒ
82) Lata or Asha? Lata
83) Which version of Tere Bin Nahin Jeena Mar Jana (Dholna) do you like better? The Lata version or Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan one? NFAK
84) What's your fav song by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan? hmm...dont know...what are his songs? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
85) Do you listen to Atif Aslam? oh ya
86) Who is your least fav singer? HIMESH 🀒
87) Least fav actor? Why? Abhay Deol...eeks...
88) Least fav actress? Why? Kareena...i just dont like her 😳
89) Fav song from the 90's? omg... the 90's were GOLD...so many fav songs!!
90) Fav movie from the 80's? Qyatmat se Qyamat Tak (that is 80's right?)
91) Do you like Himesh Reshammiya? see 86 πŸ˜†
92) Thoughts on the current track in Kis Desh? G3 needs to die under a bus...and Ash need to disappear asap!!! 🀒
93) How do you love more: Prem Heer or Jai Bani? omg...this is hard...but i have to go with Jani...they introduced me to IF and all of ektas other shows 😳😳
94) Celebrity you've always wanted to meet? no one really πŸ˜†
95) How do you feel now knowing you almost met SRK? not so upset cuz my cousin did and she said he's a jerk πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...she said Akshay was waaaaaay cooler πŸ˜†
96) Fav SRK-Kajol movie? KKHH 😳
97) Why is it your fav? because friends find love in each other...so cute...no i just need to find a cute boy and make him my friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
98) Am I random? yes
99) What's your fav kind of cake? red velvet πŸ˜ƒ
100) Who is your fav character from Friends? i love them all...but...Joey has a special place in my heart 😳😳😳

It's ok Zazu I love you too😎 nope...you dont love me...aare love karti...toh itne sare questions nahin dete...this is pounce #2 *hmph* 😭😭😭

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

Ahh, that is so cool! *dies* I WANNA MEET TYLER HILTON! He is awesome. Have you heard That's How Love Should Be? I love it. His voice is to die for.

Love,
Radz

no...havent heart it yet but will check it out and get back to you...he really has a unique voice...but its good unique...not like himesh...i cant stand that guys any more

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi25

congrats dear............... i love ur updating style.keep updating.here is ur questions.........enjoyπŸ˜†thanks yaar...😳

What are some words or phrases you use most? "seriously?" and "are you for real?" and "Right?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What's the best advice you've given or been given? no idea...cant remember the last time i got advice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? its to cliche but..my weight...

What is your deepest fear? that one day in the future i wont be able to have children...and i love kids!!!😳😳

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? my grandparents (dada and dadi) 😳

If you could change one thing about your face what would it be and why? i have like a million freckles above my right eye...id gt rid of those

ur favourite scene in kis desh? anything Premeer...but especially the early ones...when he is all defending her and she is trying to deny she loves him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANK YOU for keeping it short and sweet!! 😳😳

JAZ

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zazu you don't know any songs by Rahat Fateh ali Khan😲 He sang O Re Piya, Jag Soona, Jiya Dhadak Dhadak and Teri Ore. He sang others one too but I can't rememberπŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Zazu you don't know any songs by Rahat Fateh ali Khan😲 He sang O Re Piya, Jag Soona, Jiya Dhadak Dhadak and Teri Ore. He sang others one too but I can't rememberπŸ˜†

😲....didnt know that those were his songs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but from that list...i have to say...JDD is my song...haye...its the Jani song 😳😳😳

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: masin

apii!!!!! wait....what's so cheating-ful about getting the link to bani's secret πŸ˜•...lol..dunn wrry im not a KS fan..and its my cuzin who i was telling about some ff of urs titled bani's secret..... so if ur worried about anything explicit...don't worry..its my older cuzin reading it..not ur sammy bacha πŸ˜† 
and omgsh...i read all ur other answers!!!! hilariouss!!!!!!!! esp. the "two cents/penny for ur thoughts" LOL interest!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oyee!! my api's a dancer!! yeh kab hua???????? kaisey hua???? kahan hua??????????

he he....think about it...BS is HS just with characters replaced πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but either way...BS was never finished πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...vause...main toh bachpan se dancer hoon...always doing choreography and stuff in the car...my steps get used and reused by so many people...i love that stuff!!! 😳😳😳

JAZ