Comic Relief: Battle of the Chef's

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys....has it been a while or has it been a while? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ its been ages since i've done a CR...thanks Simba for pointing that out...i've always wanted to do them but got so busy with everything else that this kinda slipped through the cracks ...but...here i am with the first CR after months...i hope you all enjoy...

before i get started...i was just thinking about when i started the CR's...it was way back in the day when Premeer were still star crossed lovers, Gayatri was a Saint...we had not one but two DJ's running around...and of course...lets not forget Lallu and Veera...the father daughter duo had many CR's dedicated to them πŸ˜†...good thing or not...im still not sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

so here i go with todays CR...hope you like it...

Battle of the Chef's: Jhuneja Culinary School of the Arts
Lesson #1 - "Jaise loha loha ko kaate, vaise kadva kadva ko kaate."

this astounding intelligent lesson comes from our pint sized chef Ms. Geet (woah...anyone know her last name? ) ...it looks like this pint sized chef comes with knowledge and experience that no one expected...least of all our senior chef...Ms. G3 ....the challenge for today is haldi wala dood and khada...looks like our contestants have a craving for something bitter...something leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth....joining our two professional chefs are Ms. Heer...the assistant...and Mr. Prem....the judge...tune in for tomorrows episode to see which chef one-up's the other...which chef will be left holding the empty glass...only time will tell...but if i were you...i'd put my bets of Chef Geet...great things come in small packages they say...in this case...i'd say...dangerous things come in small packages πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

kya yaar...kis desh ko drama se food network ki challenge bana diya...G3 and Geet start with they badmouthing each other and before you know it...they are talking about karela and what now...i was like...are you serious?! 😲...they are just telling each other about how bitter it is and how bad it tastes...first of all...i think we all know that form experience...and if we dont...google and wikipedia exist for a reason πŸ˜†...really...this is ridiculous...kahaan...they should be talking about how they are going to take each other down...lekin nahin...yeh dono toh ek dusre ko karella khilane pe tule hai πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...if i wanted to know about the nastly little vegetable that is 'bitter ground'...i'd watch the food network...actually no i wouldnt...you know why...because i DONT CARE about karella! ...of all the things...all the possible food items...they choose the most disgusting one...of course...then again...we are talking about G3...disgusting is pretty much her middle name at this point...

as i stated above...stay tuned to see which Chef wins this battle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...while G3 may be a pro...Geet bhi kuch kaam nahin hai...she can easily give G3 a run for her money...no no...wait...i meant...a run for her KARELLA! 🀣

JAZ

ps: would love to see your feed back....😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A CR?😲 By Zazu?😲 *rubs eyes* So I'm not imagining it!

Reserved😎

Originally posted by: jnawaz

hey guys....has it been a while or has it been a while? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰its been ages since i've done a CR...thanks Simba for pointing that out no problem Zazu😎...i've always wanted to do them but got so busy with everything else that this kinda slipped through the cracks ...but...here i am with the first CR after months...i hope you all enjoy...I will😎

before i get started...i was just thinking about when i started the CR's...it was way back in the day when Premeer were still star crossed lovers, Gayatri was a Saint...we had not one but two DJ's running around...and of course...lets not forget Lallu and Veera...the father daughter duo had many CR's dedicated to them πŸ˜†...good thing or not...im still not sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Those were the good old dayπŸ˜† And I think one was dedicated to Manmeet too. Not sureπŸ˜†

so here i go with todays CR...hope you like it...I will =)

Battle of the Chef's: Jhuneja Culinary School of the Arts
Lesson #1 - "Jaise loha loha ko kaate, vaise kadva kadva ko kaate."
That sounds interesting already🀣

this astounding intelligent lesson comes from our pint sized chef Ms. Geet (woah...anyone know her last name? I don't think she has one. How about we make one up?πŸ˜†) ...it looks like this pint sized chef comes with knowledge and experience that no one expected...least of all our senior chef...Ms. G3 ....the challenge for today is haldi wala dood and khada...looks like our contestants have a craving for something bitter...something leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth....joining our two professional chefs are Ms. Heer...the assistant...and Mr. Prem....the judge...tune in for tomorrows episode to see which chef one-up's the other...which chef will be left holding the empty glass...only time will tell...but if i were you...i'd put my bets of Chef Geet...great things come in small packages they say...in this case...i'd say...dangerous things come in small packages πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰I'm rooting for Geet😎 She seems to have a way of making Gayatri do thingsπŸ˜†

kya yaar...kis desh ko drama se food network ki challenge bana diya like Khana Khazana🀣...G3 and Geet start with they badmouthing each other and before you know it...they are talking about karela and what now...i was like...are you serious?! 😲...they are just telling each other about how bitter it is and how bad it tastes...first of all...i think we all know that form experience...and if we dont...google and wikipedia exist for a reason πŸ˜†...really...this is ridiculous...kahaan...they should be talking about how they are going to take each other down...lekin nahin...yeh dono toh ek dusre ko karella khilane pe tule hai πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±It's a new way to challenge people now and tell em off. They're trying to start a new trendπŸ˜†...if i wanted to know about the nastly little vegetable that is 'bitter ground'...i'd watch the food network...actually no i wouldnt...you know why...because i DONT CARE about karella! ...of all the things...all the possible food items...they choose the most disgusting one...of course...then again...we are talking about G3...disgusting is pretty much her middle name at this point...I like karella🀣

as i stated above...stay tuned to see which Chef wins this battle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...while G3 may be a pro...Geet bhi kuch kaam nahin hai...she can easily give G3 a run for her money...no no...wait...i meant...a run for her KARELLA! 🀣
Run for her karella🀣🀣 You crack me up🀣 I think Geet will win. But the side-effects of Chef Geet's karella will be known after. How will Gayatri feel? Has Geet added a special ingredient? We'll have to wait and watch I gueesπŸ˜†

JAZ

ps: would love to see your feed back....😳
Feedback in this colour😎

Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AHHH!!! 😲 I'm kinda shocked!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed this. I used to love reading them!

I hate karella. *makes a face* Would you believe my sister actually likes them? *shudder*

CHEF GEET FOR THE WIN! *dances* And seriously, I think karella was the weirdest analogy used EVER. I mean, come on! They couldn't come up with anything better? They've been watching too much Khana Khazana and Martha Stewert and Martin Yang.

Love,
Radz

jnawaz thumbnail
@ Simba: since it was you idea...i say you do the honors of giving Geet a last name...lets see what you can come up with...he he...you like karella 😲...saachi? good for you! i for one will only eat it when my bhabi makes it...dont know what she does but it doesnt taste so bitter...my dad loves it too...i tolerate it...my brother...runs the other way...literally! πŸ˜†...

@ Gudiya: ...why so shocked....i said yesterday that i'd be doing them again... πŸ˜‰

JAZ

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsssommmeee and Shocked :D
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed this. I used to love reading them! thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hate karella. *makes a face* Would you believe my sister actually likes them? *shudder*  he he... you know who else loves them...Ravjot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but im with ya...i run the other way πŸ˜›

CHEF GEET FOR THE WIN! *dances* And seriously, I think karella was the weirdest analogy used EVER. I mean, come on! They couldn't come up with anything better? They've been watching too much Khana Khazana and Martha Stewert and Martin Yang. he he...i know what you mean...even like a mirchi or something would be apt...but this karella business...tauba...it leaves a bad after taste even if you havent eaten it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love,
Radz

vice.versa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jaz, good one.  πŸ˜†

I don't think they know ANYTHING about cooking though... Geet was talking about Converting a Karela into a Kela!

And I love karela -- they are NOT kadva when cooked correctly.  And NOT all kelas are meetta as Geet said.

I wonder what khichchadi is going to come out of this battle! πŸ˜†  And I don't know who will win -- but I'm rooting for Chef Geet!  Go Geet! πŸ˜†
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO!!! kk my dr. api..is it possible to have a seizure from laughing???? cuz i know i sure will if i continue talking to u!!!! then again, no complaints whatsoever! just loadz of humour...and hitting head against the bed while ROFLaughing! LMAO...it was amazing! and i agree 100%! kahan g3 aur geet ki aukat..aur dono chaley food network key chefs banney! altho i found those dialogues hilarious! they were useless!! aaj kal kis desh key editors chutti pey hain kya?

lovee u
Samra
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its  funny  &  good