Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yello! Congratulations!

I'm going to ask you some questions..1) because I'm very bored right now and I don't know what to do. 2) Because grilling is fun!
* Warning*: the questions you are about to answer are very random!πŸ˜†

Ready ,set,Answer away!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Do you have any siblings? If yes..how many?
What college do you go to? or are you out of college?
Favorite color?
Favorite song at the moment?
Fav english movie? (I know it's hard to pick)
Best friend?
Do you read books?
What'd you eat for breakfast this morning?
Are you a shy person? or more of an extrovert?
What's the first hindi soap you watched?
If you could be given a chance to spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be? ( Bollywood or Hollywood)
What other shows do you watch?
Have you ever played in the rain and gotten yelled at by the parental unit?( I don't know where that came from)
When was the last time you played in the rain?
Your dream man?
Last movie you watched?
^^ Did you like it?
I love your Comic Reliefs!! that's a statement.
What do you like most about IF?
Best birthday?
Do you like chocolates? (I knw...stupid question, but I know alot of people who don't, that's why I asked)
Favorite chocolate?
If you were given a chance to go into the future, would you?
How many hours do you spend on IF everyday?
What's the homepage on your computer?
Favorite vacation spot in the US?
Have you seen the Grand Canyon? (I wanna go there so bad!)
 What about the Great Smokies?
Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
When was the last time you laughed?
Do you watch Disney movies?
If yes, what's you favorite movie?
Are you annoyed with everyone grilling you?πŸ˜† 

okie dokie...I can't think of anymore questions, and I don't want you to strangle me so I shall stop here.
Hope you had fun!

Nitya

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey jaz didnt know u were the dotw...didnt ahve time to chk this tread....neways hope u had a great time...
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityatarlapally

Yello! Congratulations!

I'm going to ask you some questions..1) because I'm very bored right now and I don't know what to do. 2) Because grilling is fun!
* Warning*: the questions you are about to answer are very random!πŸ˜† haila...so many questions...getting on the bad side of you KDC boss already πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...lol...im joking...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ready ,set,Answer away!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? OMG...its a bid day today (its a secret thought πŸ˜‰)
Do you have any siblings? If yes..how many? 1 - younger bro
What college do you go to? or are you out of college? in my last semester at California State University, Los Angeles πŸ˜ƒ
Favorite color? green and violet
Favorite song at the moment? too many to list...listening ot Sathiya by Ali Khan 😳😳😳
Fav english movie? (I know it's hard to pick) hmm....has to be..."The Hand That Rocks the Cradle" πŸ˜ƒ
Best friend? Guli
Do you read books? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...too much...im banned from the book store by my best friend and mom πŸ˜›
What'd you eat for breakfast this morning? sandwich that dad made for lunch πŸ˜†
Are you a shy person? or more of an extrovert? shy at first but totally extrovert once i get to know u 😳
What's the first hindi soap you watched? Kutumb *sigh*...love Pratham and Gauri 😳
If you could be given a chance to spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be? ( Bollywood or Hollywood)...um....Harsahd πŸ˜†
What other shows do you watch? MJHT, HDHAA, LNMD, Basera, PKCM, DMG, PR, CB...oh and Prefect Bride...oh wait...also RKAB, YR and Bidaai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Have you ever played in the rain and gotten yelled at by the parental unit?( I don't know where that came from) yes...but it was my massi doing the yelling πŸ˜•
When was the last time you played in the rain? *sigh* ...it was wayyyy back in 2002 😭
Your dream man? haila...out there somewhere but im bound to find him! πŸ˜›
Last movie you watched? All the Best
^^ Did you like it? yes..funnyπŸ˜ƒ
I love your Comic Reliefs!! that's a statement. thank u! πŸ€—
What do you like most about IF? the people😳
Best birthday? last year...bhabi made a treasure hunt for me 😳
Do you like chocolates? (I knw...stupid question, but I know alot of people who don't, that's why I asked) HELL YA!!! 😳
Favorite chocolate? hmm...Ferrero Roche and Caramello πŸ˜†
If you were given a chance to go into the future, would you? yes...
How many hours do you spend on IF everyday? lmao...3-4 if not more 😳
What's the homepage on your computer? Ya-hooooo!
Favorite vacation spot in the US? lmao...dont have one...well...Vegas is awesome!
Have you seen the Grand Canyon? (I wanna go there so bad!) ya...its like next door...its cool the first time...then its kinda boring πŸ₯±
 What about the Great Smokies? nope 😳
Are you an outdoor or an indoor person? indoor in the heat...outdoor in the rain πŸ˜ƒ
When was the last time you laughed? yesterday with Guli
Do you watch Disney movies? hell ya!! the Little Mermaid is the BEST!!!
If yes, what's you favorite movie? he he...^^^ i love all of them..well...the princess ones any way 😳
Are you annoyed with everyone grilling you?πŸ˜†  no...its fun actually...but shhh dont tell anyone πŸ˜†

okie dokie...I can't think of anymore questions, and I don't want you to strangle me so I shall stop here.
Hope you had fun! i did πŸ˜ƒ

Nitya

JAZ
isomers thumbnail
...getting on the bad side of you KDC boss already.
^^ 😲😲 

Don't fire me! I beg of you..I really need this job! πŸ˜†