Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 **Writing by Maleka.QN**

FICTION 1
(Writer comments-"When dami was dressing pri's wound, she was looking so elegant and beautiful that even i saw the scene and again and again her facial expressions and smile was totally different, on that her blue nighty and flying hairs make her look like a princess, and pri although was thinking about his revenge thingy, but there was another hidden aspect for pri's way of looking her but he did'nt say that to himself")

Why???why the hell she is sooo beautiful and  i know that i cant deny the fact that i always get mesmerized by her everytime i see her, she must not be that beautiful, you belong to me despite being the fact that you are ila gujral's daughter, why is it happens all time to me that whenever i try to stay away from you or try to hurt you i get closer to you, am i betraying myself????or this revenge is just an excuse to get closer to you???i am totally confused dont know what these feelings mean, but i do know one thing that there is something about you and me that always pull me towards you, i hope its not love otherwise......"

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great idea to start this thread Ivy! I love this couple!
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this thread ... πŸ˜ƒ This is a great one for us PriDaholics ... πŸ‘πŸΌ We get to see all the gems out here .... Thanks ...
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what???
No new scenes added....after I went through all the trouble of making a thread just specifically for them????😭
Will someone please, pretty please write something!!!!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ivy - Thanks for this BRILLIANT post!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— Appreciate all your efforts sweets .. this is a haven for PriDaholics!!! 😳 πŸ˜³ 

@ no new scenes added - Awww .. don't worry. Guess all the creative juices will start flowing tomorrow onwards .. after a brilliant (hopefully) PriDa scene! 😳 Then this thread will move like there is no tmrw! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
kheerni thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

hi Nisha.....u r dere in Indya forum too..ryt? Actually sometimes I find ur posts there too..
Neway welcum to this forum...Njoy a lottt

Hi Payal!  Just saw your post hence the late reply!  Yes, I'm also an active member of Indya forums (also called Starone forum by some).  I love both forums and try to be active on both. 
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! *screams* i saw this now....πŸ€ͺ
thnx so much ivy....πŸ€—
this is heaven for us pridaholics..😳
thnx 4 all the beautiful posts guys...keep rockingπŸ₯³
prida rockπŸ‘πŸΌ
This just came to me while replying to sarah's post albeit a more detailed one, it is pretty much about Toofan  scene where prithvi saves Damz..

**Writing by Shwetha!**

Fiction 1

Basically after rescuing her he scolds her for being so lost in her thoughts and being so careless and putting herself at such a risk (he almost stops himself from saying what if something had happened to her what would have happened to him something along those lines... )

and she for once simply quietly listens to him and is overwhelmed by the near dangerous experience, his closeness and him scolding her and she feels really bad and mad at him cos he is the reason she was so distracted, is unable to stop her tears and quietly walks away..

Prithvi instantly feels bad and guilty, cups her face and apologizes profusely and very cutely and at first she pulls away but he continues apologizing and  kaan pakdofies that he will never shout at her but he wants her to promise that she will be careful the next time and also will never give him the silent treatment..

She smiles and he smiles back...😳

I guess the above scene can be substituted with anything, her over-stressing herself cos of work or any similar situation...

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great thread Erutan99!! Your effort is greatly appreciated by us Pridaholics! However, I would like to request the moderators to make this a stick topic so that it is easily accessible.

Thanks in advance!Edited by coolfire - 14 years ago
kheerni thumbnail
Yes, please...this thread deserves to be a sticky.  Else it would be hard to find if it gets lost in the annals of the forum!