Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey kavya..
just came across.
sorry for not PMing u..really sorry..
anyways..this one was just lovely..loved the title,title song and the first para was like - awesome!!!!!!
it showed so much emotions and the way it ended,,wow!!!
sonalis idea seems to be perfect in u r words dear~~~
hmm,shud read u r other fics too...
just need some time..and please do continue this one..its been a longggggggg time i think..
ok then take care..

i will be busy with my studies for next few months so i may comment late on u r FF ,,,hope u understand n wont mind..but please do send me Pms..will read when ever i get time n will try to comment,,,

good wishes..
sri:-)Edited by sri_4 - 14 years ago
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy_eyes_me

RESERVED...FOR THE COMMENT

HEYY DISHA

STILL WAITING

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey kavya......wen updating this ff?????
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
        Congrats For The New FF  kavya

lekha
Edited by -Destiny- - 14 years ago
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

HEYYA GUYS...

HAPPY HOLI!!!!I KNOW I AM LATE BUT STILL

REMEMBER ME??????I KNOW LONG TIME...SRRY I WAS SO BUSY WITH EXAMS AND ALL...
BUT TODAY I AM FINALLY BACK...EXACTLY A YEAR AFTER I JOINED IF AND MY FIRST FIC STARTED....I AM HERE WITH A SERIES OF 7-8 UPDATES...HOPE U ENJOY THEM ALL...

THIS ONE IS ON SONALI DI'S CONCEPT...I HAVE JUST GIVEN WORDS TO IT....

SONALI DI: I HOPE U FEEL AM DOING JUSTICE TO THIS ONE

PART 1

-------------------------------------------------------------

As she felt the rays of the sun reach her eyes she slowly shifted in her sleep and hugging him tight she kissed his bare chest as she spoke sleepily " armaan utho'.subah ho gayi"

He smiled as he felt her lips on his chest and after kissing her forehead he got up and buttoning his shirt went to get freshened up and coming back he went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for them. He moved back with coffee to his room and settling himself beside ridhima he kissed her gently as she woke up and settled herself on his lap and picked up the coffee mug and alternately both started sucking sips of coffee from it. This was like their normal routine now. They woke up early and then lazied around for a while before actually getting ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------

They stepped out of the car and walked up the stairs greeting everyone around with a smile. Soon their briefing was done and they moved to their respective places of duty. As ridhima saw muskaan a bit upset she went to her and askes " kya hua muskaan 'you do not seem to be alright koi baat hai?"

Muskaan immediately felt tears run down her cheek as she nodded in a yes and took ridhima to the nearest medicine room where she broke down and finally spoke " haan ridhima, ridzi vo actually kal shaam ko rahul ka na phone aaya tha'.after a month'." She hiccupped and maintained sometime's silent after that to which ridhima spoke " aur tum dono phir se lade right??" muskan nodded in a yes as ridhima continued " muskaan you knew ki is relationship ko manage karne mein kuch difficulties hongi but you people wanted to stay together. Tum jaante the ki after marriage you would not be able to survive this long distance lekin tum log ne himmat dikhaayi aur shaadi ki'. Muskaan you know ki jab tak rahul ke dad theek nahi ho jaate he cannot come back and it can take a day, a week, a month or even a year. Ye uska uski mom se promise tha ki vo tab tak london se vaapas nahi lautega jab tak uske dad coma se bahaar nahi aa jaate' muskaan tum log har roz lad ke sirf apni zindagi aur kharaab kar rahe ho' jo time tumhe ek dusre ke saath baat karne ko milta hai use mat waste karo'.tum dono ek dusre ko itna pyaar karte ho phir bhi tum log lad lad ke apne beech mein ek aisi deewar bana rahe ho ki shayad jab rahul vaapas aaye tab tum log ka comfort level itna na rahe'muskaan tu samajh rahi hai na."

muskaan nodded and hugged ridhima as she said "  shaayad tu sahi hai ridzi' main try karungi' thankyou ridzi tu na hoti to'."

Riddhima interupted her and said " lekin main hun na muskaan aur shaayad tum bhool rahi ho ki friendship mein no thankyou no sorry"

Muskaan said " oops sorry'." And then immediately bit her toungue and looked at ridhima and they both burst out laughing.

As muskaan left ridhima turned to move to the opposite side when someone called her out. " dr ridhima '.." the voice said as ridhima turned around and seeing abhimanyu answered " ji sir" " dr modi please'.dr ridhima I am sorry lekin maine aapko aur dr muskaan ko baat karte huye sun liya aur main aapse ek favour chahata hun" ridhima was completely shocked  but she managed to day " ji 'ji dr modi boliye"

" ridhima ye meri personal life se connection rakhta hai'actually know someone who needs someone who understands her' a good friend actually to tell the truth a good counsellor and phsycologist" he uttered

"lekin sir main to gyne'" she spoke just to be interrupted by abhimanyu

" main jaanta hun lekin jis tarah se aapne abhi muskaan ko samjhaaya I feel ki shaayad aap meri koi madad kar sakein" he answered with  tears ready to brim out any second

"ji sir'..aap mujhse kya chaahte hain. ? " she asked hesitantly

" ridhima main iske baare mein yahaan koi baat nahi kar sakta kya hum kahin aur baat kar sakte hain?" he questioned .

"alright duty ke baad mere ghar pe'" she said smiling as abhimanyu sighed and said " thankyou" and walked away.

Her mind was stuck as to what abhimanyu wanted to tell her but she could not find the answer. As she moved along the corridoor with the question bothering her she felt a sudden tug at her arm. She recognized this touch more than anything in this world' she blushed deep red and then looked up at him saying " armaan, baby this is a hospital, comeone leave me, I have patients to check." He looked at her and ignoring her statement he said " well dr basket how are you feeling now? Did you have something or are you in the moods to fall ill again." She just looked dow and said " armaan let me leave na, I promise to have something as soon as I am free" he smiled at her and said " I knew it ridhima, baby please take care of yourself, you know na it really hurts me to see you are  not fine'.comeon we'll have some juice. " and without another word she followed him into the canteen. As they sat there and ordered the juice armaan was summoned to the nurse station. He asked ridhima to have the juice while he will just be back.

He came back after sometime and told her that he had a surgery lined up for 6:00 pm but since the patients sugar levels are not controlled yet the surgery could not be performed before 8:00 pm and it will end by 10. for a moment her smile fades but then they talk about normal stuff and her mood becomes normal.

It is around 9:00 and ridhima is standing the entrance as abhimanyu drives past. Seeing ridhima he remembers his conversation with her and stops the car and walks out to speak to her. He moves to her and says " dr ridhima aap yahaan baahar kyun khadi hain" as ridhima replies " kuch nahi dr modi vo actually armaan ki surgery chal rahi hai and I have not got my car kyunki hum morning mein saath mein aaye the so maine driver ko call kar diya hai, vo raaste mein hai" abhimanyu looks at her and says " dr ridhima aap mere saath chaliye main aapko ghar chod deta hun aur mujhe jo aapse discuss karna tha vo bhi ho jaayega" ridhima replies " nahi dr modi main chali jaaungi"abhimanyu again insists and says " faayda kya hai dr ridhima, vaise bhi main ghar aa hi raha tha discuss karne so saath his chalte hain" ridhima is left with no choice but to agree so she says 

" alright dr modi'chaliye."she settled on the front seat of his car.

" dr ridhima' I don't know how to frame it' actually'.actually dr ridhima meri wife'meri wife '.she is sunk in deppression'' he said as tried to find enough words to describe her situation

" dr modi aapki wife? " ridhima questioned looking up at him

" haan dr ridhima'meri wife'.meri shaadi hui thi 8 mahine pehle'.main use bahut chahata hun lekin'lekin shaayad vo nahi ya phir vo shaayad mujhe jaanti bhi nahi'main jab se usse mila hun tabse ab tak usne ek shabd bhi mujhse nahi bola'.tabse vo ek zinda laash hai'.mai nahi jaanta main kya karun" he replied his eyes filled with tears

" dr modi'.koi incident hai jo usse pareshaan kar raha hai ?    she asked hesitantly

" i dont know'main use jab pehli baar mila tha tab main ek friend ki shaadi mein gaya tha 'vahaan maine use itna khush dekha ki shaayad I felt an instant liking towards her'. Vahaan hum dost bhi bane the'usne mujhe apni engagement pe invite kiya tha lekin main jaa nahi paaya aur uske baad main usse jabse mila hun tabse vo aisi hi hai' main use 1 saal pehle delhi ke paas ek chote se shehar mein mila tha'. Us raat main jaipur se delhi drive kar raha tha aur maine saamne se use aate dekha'.vo sadak ke ek dum beechg mein chal rahi thi' I don't know why lekin uska chehra koi jazbaat bayaan nahi kar raha tha'. Maine horn diya tabhi vo side mein nahi hati just when I slammed the breaks and ran to her I realized whe was not responding' she was ice jold and her tear stained face was all I witnessed'after that all she said while unconscious was that she wanted to die'.i took her to the hospital nearby but they said it was an emotional state which they could not cure by medicines. I brought her home as it was not safe to leave her alone'. Duniya sau baatein sunaati thi lekin main jaanta tha ki use meri zaroorat hai' maine ghar pe hi uske liye caretaker bhi rakhi hui thi'. Jaise jaise samai nikalta gaya usne to kuch nahi kaha lekin shaayad maine bahut kuch sun liya'. Mujhe usse pyaar hone laga tha aur shaayad uski khaamoshi se bhi'uski haalat dekh ke mujhe ye pata tha ki uska koi apna nahi hai jo uske liye haath badhaaye aur maine usse shaadi karne ka faisla liya lekin'.. Log kehte hai ki vo apne humsafar ke aansu nahi dekh sakte lekin main shaayad aisa pehla insaan hun jo apne humsafar ke liye rab se  aansu ki dua maang raha hun kyunki shaayad usne itna dukh saha ki aansun bhi sukh gaye'   "as he said this he stopped the car and cried'. Ridhima had never seen him emotional before' he was so tough on the exterior that nobody could have guessed there is so much pain behing this exterior

As he composed himself a bit he said " please aap kuch kariye na' mujhse aur nahi sahaa jaata' main jaanta hun sirf aap usse vaapas laa sakti hain'..please use mujhe lauta dijiye'mujhe humesha lagta tha ki waqt ke saath uske bhi zakhm bhar jaayenge lekin vo to aur gehre hote gaye.... mujhe lagta tha ki halke halke vo theek ho jaayegi lekin main galat tha'. Pehle to usmein tabhi halka sa reaction tha' raat mein sote sote darr jaati thi'akele mein roti thi lekin ab' vo aisa kuch nahi karti aur yahi baat har pal mujhe maarti hai' kuch baaatein soch soch ke vo aur zyaada zakhmi ho gayio hai' uske andar dukh bhar gaya hai'. Use koi aisa chahiye jiske saamne vo apna dil khol ke rakh de'use koi aisa chahiye jo uska dard kum kar sake'. Dr ridhima uska dard baantna mere bas ka tha par ye nahi'abhi use kisi itne ache dost ki zarurat hai jisse vo apni dil ki baat kar sake'jo use samajh sake'maine bahut koshish ki vo dost bane ki lekin main haar gaya'..par mujhe bharosa hai ki aap hi vo hain' Dr ridhima aap jo chaahti hain main vo aapko dunga bas usko theek kar dijiye'meri zindagi mujhe lauta dijiye'. Ab aur dard nahi seh paa raha main'..main uska sara dard apne upar sahaar lun lekin vo mujhe bataaye to'ek lafz to bole'"

Understanding his state, ridhima went through different emotions from pity to sadness to an unknown feeling which forced her to help him. There was something about his love that held her from refusing.

" dr modi kya main abhi aapki wife se mil sakti hun  she asked hesitantly'

He nodded in a yes'. His recent breakout held him to say much as he knew he will break into tears'there was a lot of pain he had been holding in his heart and finally when it was out he wanted to cry his heart out. He turned the car towards his house and as he  stopped the car and got out .

He rang the bell and the housekeeper opened the door and he looked at her with questioning eyes and she nodded in a no.

He asked ridhima to freshen up and seaten herself while he told the housekeeper to serve ridhima while he returned'

He went to his room upstairs and picking the plate of food kept on the bedside he settled himself on the bed near nikita who was in half sitting position, lost deep in thoughts' he caressed her cheek. He then took offered a spoonful of rice and vegetable to her which she reluctantly took into her mouth while he kept talking endlessly just in hope that he gets some reaction.. even though she nodded or answered in a yes or no she never spoke beyond that. As ridhima headed her way to the room upstairs to meet nikita she thought she should knock but found the door wide open  and there in front of her sat a petite girly figure and abhimanyu trying to persuade her to have some food.

She felt tears swell up her eyes as she saw abhimanyu try in vain. Seeing her he summoned her with his eyes and as soon as she saw  her she stood there shell shocked without responding'

PRECAP:WHO IS ABHI'S WIFE? WHY IS RIDHIMA SHOCKED? WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIS BEHAVIOUR OF HIS WIFE?...READ TO FIND OUT

HOPE U LIKE IT

PLS COMMENT OR PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

LOTS OF LOVE
KAVYA 
Edited by dmg_fanatic - 14 years ago
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nahiiiiiiiiiiii
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nikki armaan ki ex-fiance to nhi
anyways, loved the part
poor Abhi
cont soon
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice part
cont soon
n do pm me

luv dhruvika
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

nahiiiiiiiiiiii

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nikki armaan ki ex-fiance to nhi
anyways, loved the part
poor Abhi
cont soon

aww dear...

well...i knew everyone is gonna crack dis one...maine pehle yahi likha tha....but then ...now its something different...lol....i did not want it to be so predictable..isi liye itna time laga.....

thanx for the comment

love
kavya
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Hey!

Loved the update....!The way you put forth your scenes and emotions is amazing.I've always been one of the toppers in your fan-following!

But even I'm confused abt Niki now...!Its a great mystery that you've added!...Will look forward to the next part !...

Pata hai, I had my physics board exam yesterday...it went well...!Next exam on mon chem!...do pray for me...!
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalihutifan

Hey!

Loved the update....!The way you put forth your scenes and emotions is amazing.I've always been one of the toppers in your fan-following!

But even I'm confused abt Niki now...!Its a great mystery that you've added!...Will look forward to the next part !...

Pata hai, I had my physics board exam yesterday...it went well...!Next exam on mon chem!...do pray for me...!

thanx so much sonali di....

this was the comment i was waiting for....

will post the next part soon enough.....

all the best for ur exams..

luv u
kavya