we're TOO much in love - RM one-shot

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Heya guys, yeah bored again so write a one-shot on a couple we all really miss - RM!

We're too much in love

" Rahul I've had enough! Its just better we break up!" , she said furious.

" Do what u think then" , he said even more furious.

" Fine!:, she grumbled and stomped off.

Rahul and Muskaan had a big row. They were used to having fights everyday but this one was really big.

" Samajta kya hai apne aap ko..just because he's the guy he cant keep dominating me.." Muskaan grumbled while packing her bags.

" ek kaam karne ke liye keh diya aur chillane lag gayi..!", he rolled his eyes.

Rahul sat on the couch and saw Muskaan storming out of the house with her luggage in hand. He just looked down when she turned to get a last glimpse of him.

She thought that now he does'nt even want to say goodbye. She shook her head in pain and stormed out.

Rahul kept looking at her going until she was out of sight. He sighed and switched on the TV.

He  got excited seeing that Muskaan's fav movie DDLJ is coming and his smile suddenly disappeared when he started seeing Muskaan in Kajol.

He came out of his reverie," mujhe muskaan kyon dikh rahi hai yahan?! Zaroor yeh TV kharab hai", he said and switched it off.

He got his I-pod and played, 'Main Tera Dhadkan Teri' when suddenly, " I love you Rahul". He jerked, from where did Muskaan's voice come here?! " yaar mere saare gadgets aaj kharab ho rahe hai, isko bhi repair ke liye bhejna hoga!" he said sighing.

Muskaan got into the bus, found a seat for herself and broke down. She could'nt control it anymore, she loved him!..like crazy..!..but it did'nt seem the same way with him. He could have atleast stopped her,apolgoised, even a goodbye would have been better! But he does'nt love her anymore, he does'nt care for her.

She wiperd her tears deciding not to waste them on someone she loved but who did'nt care for her at all and probably never loved her?!

She got down at her friend Riddhima's house. She rang the bell. Riddhima opened the door to see Muskaan with all her luggage and her eyes wet.

She understood what must have happened. She just hugged her tightly. " Its okay,I'm there" , she said comforting her.

Riddhima's hug did comfort her and she hugged her back and sobbed on her shoulder.

They broke the hug and Riddhima led her inside.

" I'm so excited! Ab kitna mazaa aayega", Riddhima said in an excited tone.

Her excitement did'nt seem to pep up Muskaan. She was lost in her own world – which involved Rahul.

Riddhima shook her," Oye! Kaha khoyi hai?"

" voh kuch nahi.." she hesitated.

" teek hai..waise hum plan banate ki kya kya karenge..!..aaj to tum late aayi ho to hum ghar main hi rahenge..aur haan kuch movie dekhenge..", she continued talking.

Muskaan just looked at her. Did'nt she want to know what happened?

" Ridz, tum yeh nahi jaana chahti ki main yahan kyon aayi hoon?!"

" nahi! M just happy ure here", she grinned.

" but you don't want to know the truth?" she asked.

Riddhima got a bit serious," u broke up right?"

Muskaan was shocked, was it that obvious? " yeah..how do u noe?", she asked curious.

" I'm ure best friend muskaan! To I can make out", she said.

" Thnx ridz", she said meaning it.

" ab yeh sad chehra hata dogi plzz?", she asked in a cute face.

Muskaan smiled. Riddhima can really cheer herup!

Rahul kept thinking about Muskaan – her laugh,her blushing smile, her hair coming on her face all the time when she was at work. It was all very cute. He definitely…missed her! But then she must be hating him now, how can he get her back?!

Riddhima and Muskaan did all the things that two girlfriends will do and had a lot of fun but Muskaan was not really at her best.

They both were sitting and having gola's but Riddhima noticed that Muskaan was lost.

" if u want..u can tell me what happened.."

Muskaan narrated everything that happened and she felt nice that she opened up now.

" Hmm…to yeh baat hai..lekhin muskaan mujhe nahi lagta ki Rahul did it intentionally, he loves you,its seen in his eyes yaar!", Riddhima said.

" par..why does a behave like that?!" Muskaan asked

" that's what all men do! Armaan ko kabhi dekha hai..voh to Rahul se 2 guna zyaada demand karta rehta hai..lekhin main usse hi kaam karwaati hoon", she winked.

" ure lucky yaar..lekhin Rahul nahi maanega", she sighed.

" you always gave into his demands right?!..ab voh maanega..if he really loves u..n trust me, he does." She said soothingly.

"I trust u…par Rahul..", she left it there.

Riddhima's eyes suddenly lit up. She had an awesome idea to unite them and she will do it!

Rahul dressed in a black T-shirt with a white jacket on top and matched them with a pair of dark blue jeans. He had to go to some stupid get-to-gether arranged by Armaan. He was'nt in the mood for this now.

Muskaan wore her favourite black dress and matched them with red heels.

" ahan! Someone's looking nice ", Riddhima exclaimed when she saw her.

This was all Riddhima's idea. She wanted her to accompany on some get-to-gether of Armaan's friends. She thought it might cheer her up! Ya right!

Rahul,Armaan,Abhimanyu and Atul were seated on the table who met after a long time and were really enjoying themselves.

Just then Riddhima and Muskaan entered. Rahul was left spellbound. Muskaan and here?! But she looked really gorgeous…

" Hey Ridz and Muski!", Armaan beamed.

Riddhima pulled Muskaan and walked upto the table. Muskaan was shocked,what was Rahul doing here?! She looked down and sat down not meeting his eyes for once. He was constantly staring at her, he could'nt help it! It's a crime to look that good.

" So guys why don't we all dance?", Riddhima offered.

" yeah sure", Armaan said and held his hand for her to give hers. She gave it with a smile and they walked up to the dance floor.

" yaar ab hum kiske saat dance karenge?" Atul sighed.

" main hoon na..chal hum dono ek saat dance karenge", Abhi grinned.

Atul too grinned and they went laughing to the dance floor.

Only Rahul and Muskaan were left at the table. They both did'nt know wether to talk or not.

Rahul realized he still loves her! Should he say it?..n he's been missing her a lot nowadays..

Muskaan truly loves him, and she cant keep quiet while they were sitting across each other on the same table.

" rahul" " muskaan", they both said at the same time.

They finally made eye contact and gave each other a smile. They both get up and looked around and just hugged each other tightly.

" I love you" they both said at the same time again.

They chuckled.

Abhi,Atul,Armaan and Ridz watched all this and were really happy to see them unite.

" wow yeh kaise communication hai..without talking..", Atul said impressed.

" haan yaar..rahul se tips lene padenge", Abhi said.

I hope you liked it 😉 

Do comment/criticize.

and if ure too lazy , just press the like tab 😛

-aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww aish!!!!!😲

love you yaar!!!!*HUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSSS*
Diwali pe isse cute treat aur kya ho sakti hai!!!!😉
Haaayyyeee...such a sweet One-Shot on RM!
Its been ages since I had read any FF/one-shot on them!..Tooo cuutteeeee⭐️& very well written!😉😳
Thanks for the PM & write more One-Shots soon!😛😆
Love,
Niky😊
Edited by -Riddhima- - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Awww that was the cutest, shweeetest RM one shot yaar😳😳😳

👏

I loved it! it had everything it needed, naa kuch kehna para, no explanations, thats how love is na😳😳

aww it was rei cute😳😳 and atul/abhi were cute aswell😳😳

Luv u
Nadz😳
Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
Mione thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Aish that was sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet😍

Bore hone par tum itni cute aur interesting cheezien likhti ho!!!😲

Amazing one shot. Loved it😃

And thanx 4 d PM.
rapi_c thumbnail
i guess m among d lazy ones but really liked this 🤗🤗 especially d communication without talking! 🤗
aish_punk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Riddhima-

Aww aish!!!!!😲

love you yaar!!!!*HUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSSS* love you too *HUG*
Diwali pe isse cute treat aur kya ho sakti hai!!!!😉 lol..yeh treat tha?!..thnx..
Haaayyyeee...such a sweet One-Shot on RM! i guess RM made it sweet 😉
Its been ages since I had read any FF/one-shot on them!..Tooo cuutteeeee⭐️& very well written!😉😳 thnx..!..lol..u shud visit the WWRM den..! 😉
Thanks for the PM & write more One-Shots soon!😛😆ur welcome..yeah sure..wrote one on AR few days back..😉
Love,
Niky😊

in bold

-aish
aish_punk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Awww that was the cutest, shweeetest RM one shot yaar😳😳😳

👏

I loved it! it had everything it needed, naa kuch kehna para, no explanations, thats how love is na😳😳

aww it was rei cute😳😳 and atul/abhi were cute aswell😳😳

Luv u
Nadz😳

thnx nadz 😳...yeah thats how love is..!

n lol atul-abhi..were just fillers..!
aish_punk thumbnail
Aly - thnx..lol..one-shots likhti hoon bas..!..cute aur sweet RM bana dete hai i guess! ..lol..ur welcome..

rapi - ur lazy?!..accha..even i am!..lol..thnx..!...

-aish
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
loved it.... i adore RM.... Do ryt more stuff...
-Armaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww..!! Such a nice thing..!! Really loved it man... 'Communication without talking' is a great Dialogue... I'm going to use it.. hope you don't mind.. btw Awesome OS...!!