Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

CONGRATULATIONS!!

🥳
🥳
🥳
🥳

you totally deserve thfis!! was waiting for the 3rd one imatiently!! congratlations!! hope for many many more to come!!
love ya raisin!!
MUAHHH!!
❤️

THANK U SOOOOO MUCHHH!
love u toooo!!!
keep visiting!
Rozain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi  wonderful update and All the creativity of your shop is too good as always, no proper words to best describe your such a lovely work and mind blowing style well all the best & keep it up.
All in All i must say your all the creativity designz are superb, fabolous and captivating work friend.keep rocking have fun
patroclus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam.U

Okay first of all COGRATZZZ on ur third shop!!!!🥳

I was really excited about this update and wow you've done such an amazing job!!!!

Loved the avis and loved the scenes you captured!!! I Just missed the scene in the shop (a little before the one you've made an avi of) in this update.....but still avis look great😃

Coming to the amazing siggies😛 
Is there anything to say??😛 the first and second siggy is soo great loved the pics you used! then the third and fourth OMG beyond cute!!!!!! I can say that they are the best in this update and my favourite specially the fourth loved Ranbir's dialogue and their cute innocent expressions!!!!!!They seriously killed me!!!! and OMG loved th new style in the last one and the heart is looking really great😆

OMFFFFGGGGGG MARU!
I was SOOOOO waiting for ur comment!
thank u sooooo muchhhh for lyking!!
I knw the avis turned out completely BAKWAAS...but still thanxx for lyking them!
and thank u soooo muchhhh for lyking the sigs!!! I knw1 I was really surprised by the way the 4rth one came out!!! And yeah their expressions throughout realllyyy crossed all limits of cuteness! I'm SOOOOO in LOVE with them! My sig dabba is enough proof of that! 😆
patroclus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozain

Hi  wonderful update and All the creativity of your shop is too good as always, no proper words to best describe your such a lovely work and mind blowing style well all the best & keep it up.
All in All i must say your all the creativity designz are superb, fabolous and captivating work friend.keep rocking have fun

Awwwww!! thank u sooo muchh sadia!! soo gladd u lykd my stuff!
ur comments always mean a lot to me as u urself are such a gr8 sig maker!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ro..Congraz on ur 3rd shop janni*hug* Hope u have many more succesful 1s:)
Keep smilling n keep giving ur best :) Keep up d awesome work:)
Love u *Lods of hugs*
patroclus thumbnail
Thank u sooo muchh piyoo jaannniiii!! sooo gladd u visitedd! I thought u'd never cum!!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
How can be dis possible:P dat u open ur new shop i would not cum to congratulate u..:P

I was n am always der 4u..BTW i missed checking ur new update..Really cute 1..esp d sig..Loved ranbir's expression der..:)Really cute huh ;)
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rohini.star

OMFFFFGGGGGG MARU!

I was SOOOOO waiting for ur comment!
thank u sooooo muchhhh for lyking!!
I knw the avis turned out completely BAKWAAS...but still thanxx for lyking them!
and thank u soooo muchhhh for lyking the sigs!!! I knw1 I was really surprised by the way the 4rth one came out!!! And yeah their expressions throughout realllyyy crossed all limits of cuteness! I'm SOOOOO in LOVE with them! My sig dabba is enough proof of that! 😆

Hehe and I was waiting for the update so that balances the equation (sorry about the math😛 been studying too much of it and now my head can't think of anything else!!🤢 )

Lol Whats not to like😉

Even though i call some of my creations bakwas maybe u think the ame bout ur avis but dunno WHY i mean the avis are great!😡😛😆

yaa the 4th one was really cool!!!😆

Okay i'm not going to comment on that one here coz i really don't want to start the Ran-Kat mania here😛we'll wait for the CC😆 no spamming in shops😛

Yup its defo is i really like that sig and wanted to use it as my sig box but then the net started givng me connection probs (as usual🤢) i really felt like smashing it 🤬😈 LOL anyways so i'm using it now!!!😉

Wow looks like i invented my own rainbow🤣 LOL i atleast haven't seeen such a "colorful" reply till now😆😆😛