|Blue Rose Creations#3|RaNelia,ShaNushka-144

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii guys I heartily welcome you all to my 3rd shop (featuring my cutiepies-rankat)!!

<FONT size=4>     

H A T E R S O U T | C O P Y C A T S  O U T

behind the success of my previous two shops are my dearest friends...who have always been there for me, and supported me throughout. So, I dedicate this shop to my friends-Payal,Asma,Anu,Piya,shak,Zarwu,Anji,Sid,prii and Vini who keep on visitng my shop to check out all my updates! Love u guys!!

I am and always will be inspired by the works of-

-Fary
-Binu
-Payal
-Rima and wida
-Rema
-Rida (Fairytale x3)

LINKS TO PREVIOUS SHOPS

RULES
For Request

-Provide 2-4 good quality pics

-Provide me with the text of ur sig

-request one at a time

-No PM request unless its birthday stuff!

Please keep the above in mind while in my shop

RANDOM EXAMPLES

Please leave your valuable comments whenever you visit as it takes a lot of  time and hard work to make these stuff!

<And don't forget to use the 'LIKE' button

Love
Rohini
Edited by Rohini.star - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patroclus thumbnail
YAYYYY! 3rd shop! Horrraaayyyyyy!!!!! *PARTYYYY*
yulZ thumbnail

Hii guys! I heartily welcome you all to my 3rd shop (featuring my cutiepies-rankat!)!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG 😲 πŸ˜² 
Congratssssss Rohi πŸ€—πŸ€—
u completely DESERVE it πŸ€—
Ur creations had always been my favs πŸ€—πŸ€—

n YAYYYYYYYYYYY
m the 1st one to comment 😲 πŸ₯³
*dances around, jumps, does gymnasticπŸ˜†, swings frm one side to another hanging in the fan like TarzanπŸ˜†,criesπŸ˜†, n then again starts jumpingggπŸ˜†*
OMGGG m soo happy yarrr πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
i think PPl knew that if they had commented before me they would have been in danzor πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

awhhhh loved the banner alottttttttt 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
RanKat looks ADORABLEEEE by gawddd 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
the texture is AWESOMEE Rohi 😲 πŸ˜² 
the BEST thing i found in the siggy.. It completely matches wid the pic n the font bordering colour is PERFECT πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yarr 1st mein heee u Left me SPEECHLESS i shd move on further wid alertness nowπŸ˜†
oo ya also the loved the line "Featuringg RanKat "
Felt like m watching some movieee πŸ˜†

H A T E R S  O U T | C O P Y C A T S  O U T 
YAYYYY that means m IN πŸ˜† 
behind the success of my previous two shops are my dearest friends...who have always been there for me, and supported me throughout. So, I dedicate this shop to my friends-
awwwhh thats soo sweet of ya Rohi 😳
Payal,Asma,Anu,Piya,shak,Zarwu,Anji,Sid,IS that me ? 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² awhhhhhhhh thats soooooooo sweet of ya Rohi πŸ€—πŸ€— Thankyou so much 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ prii and Vini who keep on visitng my shop to check out all my updates! Love u guys!oiee thats coz ur Creations r MINDBLOWINGG .. n we dont wanna miss any simgle part of it πŸ˜ƒ We r here coz we simply LOVE ur creationss πŸ€—

I am and always will be inspired by the works of-
-Fary
-Binu
-Rema
-payal
-Rima and wida
-Fiona
-Rida(Fairytalex3)
Yup They r awesome siggy makers πŸ‘ πŸ‘

RANDOM EXAMPLES

abt those avis i already commented in ur previous shop but still cant stop myself to comment again πŸ˜†
they r SUPAAAAAAAAA CUTE 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
RanKat avis r AWESOME, AMAZING, ADORABLE, *checks Dictionary to find other adjective starting frm AπŸ˜†*  Artistic 😲, Astonising, Angelic n Attractive😳

m Sooo lost in that Muahha n tat nose kissing avi 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
n abt SaVni avi. mann that single avi is ENOUGH to make u go lalala 😍😍

wat to say yarrr 😲 πŸ˜²
Ur Sonam siggies Alwayss ROCKS πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I love ur style.. U got the talent to use textures in a FANTABULOUS way πŸ‘πŸ‘
n its rare to have this talent πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
 m not sooo gud at it πŸ˜†
I alwayss wonder how ppl r able to use texture so PERFECTLY. ⭐️
as always Lines  u usedd shows the diva-ness of her 😳 *ok i didnt got wat i saidπŸ˜†*
But they r ALLLLLL SUPERB πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by yulZ - 14 years ago
patroclus thumbnail

EEKSIEEEEE WEEEEEKSIEEEEE!!!!

Thank u sooooooooooo muchhhh siddd!! And thank u sooo muchhhh for being the first one to comment! means a lot to me!!! LOVE U SOO MUCHHH!

and yeah....u're one of the ppl to whom i dedicate this shop....cuz ur comments really make me laugh and encourage me a lott...which is why i keep waiting for u to comment!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank u soooooooo muchhhhh!! LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCHH! (how many times will i say that?πŸ˜†)

U are the coolest buddy ever!!

THANK U!!!!!!!
Edited by Rohini.star - 14 years ago
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS ROHINI!<3333 Hope u will open many many manyyyy shops more!<3 ;D Love, Kiran<3
patroclus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharad_divyanka

CONGRATULATIONS ROHINI!<3333 Hope u will open many many manyyyy shops more!<3 ;D Love, Kiran<3

Thank u sooo muchhh!
keep visitng!
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohini.star

EEKSIEEEEE WEEEEEKSIEEEEE!!!!

wow wat a wordddd πŸ˜²πŸ˜† kooler then my wachungaaaafu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank u sooooooooooo muchhhh siddd!! And thank u sooo muchhhh for being the first one to comment! means a lot to me!!! LOVE U SOO MUCHHH!
awwh oiee its means alot to ME 😲 πŸ˜² .. i thought i would be at 5th pgs but when i had a look i was 1st. OMGGGGGG m soo happyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and yeah....u're one of the ppl to whom i dedicate this shop....cuz ur comments really make me laugh and encourage me a lott...which is why i keep waiting for u to comment!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awhhhhhhhh thankyouuuu *get emotional* 😭 πŸ˜†

thank u soooooooo muchhhhh!! LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCHH! (how many times will i say that?πŸ˜†)
hahah said it 2 times πŸ˜† Love u too Rohi 😳 πŸ˜³ 

U are the coolest buddy ever!!
awhhhhhhhhh woh toh hai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

THANK U!!!!!!!
dosti mein no thankyouu no sorry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

patroclus thumbnail
wow wat a wordddd πŸ˜²πŸ˜† kooler then my wachungaaaafu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-GOSH NO! Nothing can b coller than ur wachungaaafu!! Its irreplaceable!

awwh oiee its means alot to ME 😲 πŸ˜² .. i thought i would be at 5th pgs but when i had a look i was 1st. OMGGGGGG m soo happyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†-HAHAHA! u're always first...and u said before too that ppl knew that they wud b in danger if they commented before u! LOL! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awhhhhhhhh thankyouuuu *get emotional* 😭 πŸ˜†-Arrey yaar...don't get emotional yaar......

hahah said it 2 times πŸ˜† Love u too Rohi 😳 πŸ˜³-Awww..😳😳thank u sooo much! MWAAH!

awhhhhhhhhh woh toh hai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†-HAHAHA!!! soo true!

dosti mein no thankyouu no sorry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†-GOSH! u having an overdose of hindi films or sumthing?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
patroclus thumbnail

HUGE RANKAT UPDATE CUMING UP!

rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey congratulationzz Hun 4 the 3rd shop !! πŸ˜ƒ

I jst love ur creationzzzzzzzz !! Keeep rOcking !
Love
Rida! 😊