Frequent Posters

-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omg nyc promo............plz update the main part soon
_Maneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey awesome promo!! Can't wait to read the real thing!!!
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Buttercup  plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soooon

your other fanfic as welll   Will you ever know

plzzzz we are waiting eagerly for that
meeshti. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii jasmine its such a nice promo plz update soon
aaminaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey wait i am confused you said prem died and now you are showing them again totally confused can't wait to read the whole thing and clear my doughts
...Nikhita... thumbnail
interesting promo........the story really became different from what it was before......eagerly waiting for the actual update!
and can't wait for heer to fall in love with prem all over again!
update sooooooooooooon!
great promo.........................⭐️
PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you are kiling me with this promos
continue asap
pm me
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS!I ONLY OWN THE PLOT!
New Season of love,comedy,and friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome to Season 2 of Revengeful Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author's Note-A lot of PMs' came to me which were about fifty or more and cramping my PM box with requests to starting the second season soon,so I decided to start the second season right now!And plus I had finished my Algebra homweork at school today!So,I was free and I decided to start the new season!!!!!!!!I hope you all like this season and enjoy it!This season will end at August fifth right after my birthday!So,enjoy this season!And people there will be a third season!!!!!!!!!!Anyways,I hope you all like this update!                                        
                                           Chapter 38
                "Heer!It's me Prem!"The guy Prem said and he touched my face slowly caressing my cheek.I looked at him in anger and threw off his hand off of my cheek."Don't you DARE touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't know you okay and I don't know who you are!!!!!!!!!So,keep YOUR limits!"I said in anger."Limits!!!!!!!!!!Heer I'm your husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Prem said loudly looking at me."Husband!!!!!!!!!Which husband!!!!!!!!!!I'm not married yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm twenty and this is the month of June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I siad loooking at him."June!!!!!!!!!!!!Heer this is October!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you're twenty-one!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Prem said looking at me."Oh really!!!!!!!!!!Look,whoever you are I'm twenty and I think you better admit yourself to the mental hospital because you don't know what you're talking about!!!!!!!!!!!"I said looking at him.He glared at me in anger as his face turned red and he clenched his fists in anger.The hospital room's door opened and I saw my mom coming in."Heer darling,what happened?"Mom said looking at me."Mom!!!!!!This,crazy guy is saying that this is the month of October and I'm twenty-one and he's my husband!"I said looking at her.Mom looked at me shocked while I nodded and pointed at the guy."Heer...........he is your husband,"Mom said looking at me.I sat there shocked as the wind flew in and the windows of the hospital room moved in and out."What.................."I said looking at her as my eyes stood there shocked while my brain took a swing and memories ran around my brain thinking of when had this happened?!Who was this gut?!And why can't I remember?!"No!Mom!Your lieing!I can't be married!Remember Ash di and I came here for a vacation with you!And today is Februaury!Remember!"I said looking at her."Sweety!What are you talking about?!"Mom said looking at me."Mom!!!!!!I'm NOT married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm still single!Remember!"I said looking at her."No,your not!Heer try to remember when Ash got blood cancer and her last wish was to see you getting married.Then,you got married with Prem and had a daughter,named Suhani.And then Ash passed away and then Prem and you came here in L.A. for vacation!"Mom said looking at me."WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What are you saying that Ash di got blood cancer and died and then I have a daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mom,remember I always told you that I'll never be ready for childeren,so how did I have a baby?!!!!!!!!!!!Mom is this a joke????!!!!!!!!!!!!"I siad looking at her in shock as my heart beated faster and faster as I looked at her and then Prem."No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heer remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You got married with Prem Juenja.You're known as Heer Juneja.Both of you got married on June third.You had a daughter on August third.Remember,"Mom said."WHat are you talking about???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud as I held my head in pain."Heer,you don't remember me,"Prem said looking at me.And then suddenly my head started to swing more as mom started to speak and Prem started to speak.Their voices started to faint as my eyes started to close and before I knew it my head fell on the pillow as I laid there unconsious.

Afternoon-5:30 P.M.
                  The docter sat there examining an unconsious Heer while her mom,Prem and the whole Juenja family were waiting in the waiting room.The docter sighed in sadness and walked out of the hospital room and walked slwoly towards the waiting room to find the right thing to say and tell them the shocking news.The Juenja family got up quickly and looked at the docter."How's Heer?"Mrs.Juneja said."Heer's not okay.............She has lost her idenitity..................Heer doesn't remember that whatever has happened in the last one year.She forgot that she now became a daughter-in-law,she's a wife,and she's a mother.She lost everything,"The docter said."What?!No this can't happen.Heer can't forget me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Prem said loudly as anger raed inside of him."She has...................."The docter said."No she can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Prem said screaming out  loud as tears ran down his eyes and he slammed his phone on the ground and crushed it."Prem relax,"Mrs.Juneja said."Mom how can Heer forget?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She loved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Prem said screaming out loud."Relax,Prem.Relax,"Mrs.Juenja siad."What am I going to do?!!!!!!!!!!!"Prem said as tears ran down his soft scheeks while a dark cloud of confusion,anger,and sadness surrounded him as he hugged  Mrs.Juneja and cried madely as if he lost everything and three months passed like this in anger,sadness,and more anger................That day everyone thought their lives were ended.This was THE END for them,but God made THE START for them.Life always has rough patches and wants you to get through it now stop there and stare at the puddle of mud.Life is building you not breaking you.And here life is bringing something new.God did all this from Heer making a mistake of loving someone who doesn't love them back yet.Prem never loved Heer.He just wanted Heer,but never loved her.Now,Prem will learn.Heer will love someone.Heer and Prem will love eachother.
Heer's Point Of View***********************************************
Three months later.
               I lost myself.My memory was gone forever.I remember nothing what happened in the past year.Not one thing.Nothing.Not how I got married to this person named Prem Juneja?How I had a daughter?How Prem and I were in love?Nothing.Even knowing that I'm in between people who love me I feel like a stranger.A person who belonged nowhere.A person who came from faraway and to a place where you know nothing about anyone.I was lost.Not in the world,country,state,town,house.Nowhere.I was lost in finding three idenities which I had and made in one year.One of being a daughter-in-law.Two of being a mother.Three of being a wife.I was lsot in my won world.Seeking to find a familar face.A face which I forgot,but now remember.I had become deep,forgetful,lost person.I always sat there looking out of the window and to nowhere.

In the past three months everything had changed for me.When I foudn out I lost my memory I was shocked,and sad somehwere in my heart.That I remembered no one.Not my,in-laws,not my daughter,and not my husband.................I was lost and confused as I laid there int he hosital bed while confused faces surrounded me.There was ma,my mother-in-law who looked sweet and kind,but still unfamilar.There was dad,y father-in-law who looked like my own dad,but still unfamilar.There were my one brother-in-law,Preet who was like a brother who I never had,but stil unfamilar.There,was also Arohi who was my sister-in-lawy and sweet,kind,and funny,but still unfamilar.There was also,Arohi's friend who was like abrother to me,Arjun who was nice,generous,and friendly,but still unfamiliar.There was my daughter,Suhani.The most beautiful girl on Earth who had big black eyes and smiled as I held her.She was familar and of course I would remember her after all she's my daughter.Then,there was Prem.My husband.Prem had a confused personality.I never found out how he was,did he ever smile,and did he ever try NOT to ignore me.He was far away from my life.Once,maybe before I lost memory he might have been so close to me that my breath would've stopped,my eyes would've stood there,my lips would tremble as he touched my soft skin.But,now Prem just is too far away.After,I was discharged from the hospital mom had forced me to go back to Prem's house and try to know everyone,adjust and atleast go for the sake of my daughter.Mom was right.My daughter needs a family where she can find everyone and also a father.The family had warm-heartly welcomed me and I became close to eveyone,but never Prem.Prem had jsut showed me the house aorund and vanished.I did try to be a good daughter-in-law to the fmaily and a good mother.I tried everything to get into the family and I did manage to adjust,but I never came close to family.I was too lost in my world.But,still I became very close to family,but not Prem.Prem went early to work before I even woke up and came late from work while I slept.I did try to talk to Prem,but he never gave in and I gave up.I decided to ignore him more and not care anything about him.Prem was Prem.And now I felt like I wans't married to Prem because Prem and I were just seperate.Prem was in his own path while I was on my own..........................................

I quietly looked outside of the gloomy skies of California.A few days ago,Prem decided that all of us should move to California since it's easier for him to go to his main hotel office and see what's going on and he doesn't have to travel back and forth.I was happy really happy because California's my hometown where I grew up and spend my whole childhood at,but then mom decided we had to go back to India,so we moved there,but I always missed California and I'm happy I came back here.I turne and saw Suhani peacefully sleeping in her crib.Everyone else had gone out for dinner,while I backed out a little bit since I did have a headache.I slowly got up from the windowstill and walked downstairs to warm up Suhani's milk bottle.As I placed the baby bottle inside of the microwave I heard the door open.Everyone came so quickly?I thought and I walked outside to see only Prem there walking upstairs.That's odd Prem cmae early home today.Weird.I thought as I took the baby bottle and quickly walked upstairs.

I quietly walked into Prem's room or should I say for everyone "our"room.I thought.Prem had gone to the other portion of his room where there was his home office.Prem was always in there constantly typing,talking on the phone,and.........sorry forgot to say also sleeping there because he never found the way to our bed.Unusual right?I thought and I rolled my eyes and placed Suhani's milk bottle on the coffee table.I turned and saw Prem typing on his laptop.I always looked at him for a few secon ds throguh the clear glass wall which led the way to his office.Probab;ly,the interior designer had decided to do that for fashion,.but for me to spy on him.Since,I'm very suspicious on him these days because at this age of a guy who's in his late twenties could be up to dating prehaps and cheating on his wife.For some reason I never trusted guys easily and that's including Prem!I thought.But,wait....I did decide to spereate our paths and not get intangled with eachother,then why do I care if he has a girlfriend?I thought as I turned around and sat myself to soft comfy sofa in our room.Our room was very magestic and full of black and red.Like a huge round red bed with black little stairs going off of it since it was very tall to get off.Then a huge red and balck canopy over it with red roses tied around each.Then the walls mixed painted with red and black.Rows of pictures were in our room from Prem as a young boy,to his university days,then to work and then to our wedding whcih I remember nothing about.And then Suhani being born and then some of Prem and I's vacation in L.A. whcih I also don't remember anything about.And then another clear glass wall leading into Suhani's room which was connected to ours'.Our room was leading out to a huge pool outside on the balconey which was our wn private balconey that the interior designer madde,but as I did say Prem never found the way to the balconey either.Weird right.Well,maybe I became just to sarcastic after my memory loss,but I am because I really do want to give Prem and my realtionship a chance,but Prem doesn't ever want one.I mean we have such a huge room like I don't know  fifty feet long and such a huge bed,but we never sleep on it because Prem falls asleep in his office while I'm on the couch.I thought as I laid my head on the sofa and started to read a book.I heard Prem walking out of his office and walking to our closet.I looked up and saw Prem opening his closet and rummaging through them.Prem started to throw some clothes on our bed and stood there in anger trying to find something.I sighed and rolled my eyes."Do,you need help,"I said softly and he stopped and turned around looking at me.

"No,"Prem said with coldness in his eyes and turned around trying to find clothes.I rolled my eyes and got up walking towards him.He probably needs his ngihtsuit.I thought and walked in front of him and he stopped looking at me curiousley as I knelt down and took out his pair of nightsuit and held it in front of him."Here's your nightsuit,"I siad looking at him."Why can't I find it,"Prem said looking at me."I don't know,"I said and handed him his nightsuit."Should I make dinner for you,"I said in a barely audible voice."No,I already had dinner,"Prem said."Oh,"I said looking down.I heard Prem's phone ringing and he quickly picked it up."Okay,I'm coming,"Prem said and he looked up at me."Bye,"Prem said and he walked out of our room and slammed the door.I stood there looking nowhere.I have to do something to find out why Prem's acting this way.I  should............follow him!I thought and I handed Suhani over to Kalika aunty who's the new caretaker and ran out the door.Prem had just drived his car out of the driveway and was at the stopsign.Thank God!I thought and I ran to my sportscar and drove out quickly of the house.

Prem was speed driving his car like in a race and I drove my car as fast as posssible as I placed my foot on the acclerator and speeded up my sportscar after him.He speed his SUV as I sped my sportscar.A trcuk ran in front of me making me press my feet directly on the brakes.God!Great!I thought as the truck started to move slwoly in front of me.I honked my steering wheel a lot of times to make him start driving faster,but he slowly drove.God!I thought and I changed lanes and starte dto speed up,but I couldn't see Prem's SUV in sight.God!I lost him,but before I could give up I saw Prem's SUV speeding down a street towards the right.God!Thank you!I thought and I turned my sports car to the right and sped after his SUV.He drove quickly and I saw it stopping right in front a townhouse.Hmmmm.......what is Prem doing at someone's house.I thought as I parked my sportcar to the side of the house to not be seen. I saw Prem getting out of his SUV and quickly walking down the driveway. I saw him ringing the doorbell and it was opened slowly and there cmae out a young women in her wenties to be exact.She wore a short balck mini-skit and a tank top which wet toally above her stomach.Prem smiled which was a smile that I had never seen on his face.He smiled and hugged the girl tightly as she hugged him back.What?!I thought as I sat there shocked in my carseat. She smiled and hugged him tightly and what I saw next just ripped my heart out into pieces.The girl then lightly pecked his lips and he responded and kissed her.He smiled at her as she smiled and they walked into the house together. God!That's it!I thought as I got out of my sportscar and slammed the door in anger. Prem's going to pay!I thought as I stomped down the driveway in anger.What does he think of himself that he can cheat on ME!Heer!Oh he's going to regret!I thought as anger flared inside of me and my anger grew deeper.

I walked towards the door and knocked on it in anger. The door didn't open and I knocked on the door again and again when finally the door started to creak open.The door opened by the women and she stood there looking at me."Who are you,"The girl said."WHere's Prem,"I said crossing my arms."Why do you care?"The girl said."I do now tell me!RIGHT NOW!"I said clenching my fists in anger."No!"She said.I pushed her directly and she fell in the gorund while I enetered her house."Who do  you think you are?!"The girl said."Someone!PREM!PREM!PREM!COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!"I siad screaming out loud as I walked inside of the house."Heer what are you doing here?!"Prem said coming out of the living room.I noticed his tie was loosened around his neck while his belt was gone somewhere and his shirt was sticking out of his pants as he walked towards me."Oh!There you are!"I said giving a fake laugh as I walked towards him in anger.He glared at me as I smiled."You know,every girl dreams to be with you and live in luxuries and all.Well,I think those girls' should also learn that your a HUGE CHEAT!Who do yu think you are?!Oh!Yes!I forgot you think you're a millionare and you could do anything and cheat on your wife with many women!Right!Well,you forgot you're married to ME!HEER!And Heer isn't like other women who could see their husband with someone else!THIS HEER MAKES YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!And so you're going to do that!"I siad screaming out loud as I pointed at him."Really?!You think I cheated on you!Well,looks like your right!I did cheat on you!I did go out with Manisha for three months straight since we've moved here in California!"Prem said loudly as he stood there in front of me."Prem how could you?!"I siad looking at him."I could because listen I never loved you and never will!I know you forgot my confession that I love you when we were in Malibu that was when you didn't have the accident. Sorry,to tell it was only a bet with Natasha oh yeah you forgot her,but still let me just tell you hated her and was jealous from her!Anyways,Natasha told me to lie all these kind of stuff with you and sort of cheat on you and if I did that I would get a really bg contract from her for my hotel.SHe sort of wanted to just see my personality and if I had guts to do all this.ANd I did!"Prem said and I stood there shocked.God!My world turned upside down.My eyes went foggy as tears streamed down my eyes.God!So,before I lost my memory Prem had cheated on me.God!If I only remembered all this I would've still been in his trap no wonder all this happened because God didn't want me to fall deeper into his trap.I thought as I stood there in front of Prem as my legs went weak."Now get out!"Prem said snapping his fingers in front of me and he threw me out of the house.The door slammed closed as I sat there on the porch.God!He cheated on me!I thought as I sat there.God!He did all this and I never found out in these three months!What am I going to do?!I thought as I got up slowly and wlaked downt he driveway.WHo am i going to tell all this too?!There's no one to tell to!If I tell ma or papa there going to get sick after all papa already got an heart attack while ma has hgih blood pressure.I thought as I walked down the driveway.I have gone into a deep hole in which I can't even get out of.WHat am I going to do?!I thought as tears streamed continusely down my eyes.

I drove slowly home as my hands stood frozen on the steering wheel.I parked my car into the driveway.I slowly got up and walked down the driveway.I opened the door and walked inside and upstairs.My feet were cold as ice as I walked upstairs.my face was expression less.My life was dead.I hate this pain.I thought as I walked into my room and closed the door and locked it."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud as I slumped to the ground and laid my head against the door.My eyes turned red as tears rained down my cheeks and my lips were cold as ice and dry as a desert."I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud as I saw his picture on the coffetable.I ran to the coffeetable and threw the fram away on the ground.It crashed on the floor making the glass break like my heart did."I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out looud as I ripped his pictures fromt he wallls and ripped them into pieces and threw them on the floor."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud as I threw the pictures on the ground.That's when my eyes caught a silver knife on the coffee table.I sat there on the ground looking at it.I got up slowly and walked towards the coffeetable.I looked at the knife and picked it up.God!I thought and tears streamed down my eyes and I grabbed the knife and ran it through my wrist.

Tears ran down my eyes as I sat there and my wrist bled down with dark rich blood.................................................................................................
Prem's Point Of View***********************************************
                   Manisha nuzzled her nose against my ear as I smiled and watched the movie."Oh!I love movie nights!"Manisha said kissing my cheek."Me too,"I siad smiling and kissing her nose.I at my watcha nd that's when I saw the time.God!Oh My God!It's 12:30 A.M.!I have to go!I thought and I looked at Manisha."Manisha,I have to go it's 12:30!"I siad lookign at her."So,you're going again home for that women!"Manisha said.'She's my wife,"I said lookigna t her."Oh I get it!You are using me!"Manisha siad."Oh no Manisha!"I said lookign at her."You are such a CHEAT!Well,understnad on ething mister Manisha only dates guys who are interested in her and I think you're not!NOW GET OUT!"Manisha siad loudly."What?!Manisha!"I siad lookign at her."WE'RE OVER!NOW GET OUT!"Manisha siad and she grabbed my arm and threw me out of her house.

God!Great!Now,I lsot my girlfriend and also my wife!I can't even tocuh Heer anymore because of course she wouldn't let me touch her!I thought as I walked down the driveway and got into my SUV and drove out of the driveway.
Home-1:00 A.M.
                 I drove my SUV into the driveway and slowly got out.The lights weren't on,so I guess nobody's awake.God!Thank you now nobody can say anything to me!I thought as I walked towards the large porch and the bodyguard opened it for me.I walked inside and saw the house was pitch dark.Thank you God!I thoguht as I slowly tip toed upstairs and walked to my room.There wasn't any light coming,so I bet Heer's not in here anymore.I thought as I opened the door slowly and stood ther eshcoked as I saw my room.My room was full of ripped pictures,broken glass,and curtains pulled down and also my bed a huge mess.What happened in here?!I thought as I threw my coat on the sofa and walke dover the mess and broken pieces of glass.Where's Heer?!I thought as I walked arond in the room and walked outside to the balconey,but saw no one.I slowly walked inside and then I heard soft,crying noises coming from the bathroom.I walked towards the bathroom and knocked on it.No one answered.I knocked againa nd again,but no one answered.I decided to open the door and I opened it to only see Heer.Her condition was horriable.Her eyes were swollen red while her lips were dry as a desert where rainfall hasn't fell for years.Her feet were covered with brusies as glass was still pinned into it.Her wrists were full of blood as it fell from it.Her hair was full of water and her face was covere dwith sindoor which was flowing slowly down from her maang to her forehead.Her bangles were broken down on the floor.
                     "Heer,"I siad softly.She looked up suddenly at my face and Is aw her face turned deep dark red which made me twinch and made a child run down my spine.She looked down again as tears ran down her cheeks."Heer,what have you done to yourself,"I siad looking at her."Why do you care?!I'm no one in your life!AND all,this I've done to myself is because of YOU!I want to give myself this pain and cry on what you have done to me!I hate you Prem!You're no one in my life!Remember that!"Heer said and then she grabbed my alcohol bottle and started to drink from it.I stood there shocked as my mouth dropped open."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't you dare drink!"I siad pointing at her as she drank from the bottle.I grabbed the bottle and placed it near the sink."Oh!So,now you're taking controll of my life!Well,listen to one thing mister!You can't controll me!"Heer said grabbing my collar tightly as she drank a sip from the bottle of alcohol.."Heer!Look,we cna talk in the morning!Right now you need to sleep!"I said grabbing her shoulders firmly."Sleep!You never slept on the same bed with me.Did I smell that bad?!What was wrong with me that you never gave our relationship a chance?!"Heer said grabbing my face and making me make eye contact with her."I don't want a chance!I never loved you!I only loved Anjali!"I said grabbing her wrist."Anjali!Who's Anjali?!"Heer sia dlookign at me."Anjali!Remember I told you about her!Nevermind Heer I can't love you!"I said looking at her."Yeah!Can't love me!Prem this life is hell in which I am!DO you know how I feel being so alone!There's no one to love me!I feel alone!Alone!ALone!"Heer siad loudly as she drank the last sip from the bottle of alcohol. "Heer!Come on and go to sleep!"I said grabbing her arm."Why?!It's my decision!"Heer siad pointing at me."Under the roof of our bedroom!It's MY decision!"I said loudly as I glared at her in anger."Well,this room is MY room too!"Heer said."Well,I'm your husband,"I said stepping closer to her."Well,I'm your wife,"Heer siad steeping closer to me."How can I close your yapping mouth,"I siad looking at her."I don't kno------"Heer said and she got intruppted as I crashed my lips against her.This was the only way I could make her stop talking and put her to sleep.I thought as I rushed my lips against her's.Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly as I deeped the kiss.I kissed her passioantely and she responded with deeper passion.My hands wrapped around her waist and she ran her arms down my back as I kissed her deeper and touched her cheek softly.Her legs wrapped around my waist as I carried her out of the bathroom.Her legs went down as she started to let go of the kiss."I don't know about this Pre-----"Heer siad lookign at me,but beofre she could complete her sentence I crashed my lips agaisnt her.For,some reason my horomones were taking over me and now I had this new desire to touch her and kiss her and be with her.I entwined my hands into her nad moved her hands back making them placed on her waist as I placed my hands on top of her's.She moaned as we slowly walked.I moaned too as she got out of my grip and entwined her fingers into my hair and I picked her up bridal style and threw her on the bed and I kissed her with more passion............

Heer's Point Of View***********************************************
Morning-11:30 A.M.
              My eyes slowly started to open and pain erupted in my head as I laid my head.I slowly tried to get up,but I was pulle dodwn by a heavy weight.I turned my head and there I saw prem's head laying next to mine's.What si he doing next to me?!I thought and that's when I saw the postion of the bed.The bed was huge mess.Pillows were thrown everywhere while wild white feathers flew around us.The black and red canopy laid over us.What happened?!I thought as I looked at Prem.he stayed next to me shirtless and wrapping his arm tightly around my waist.His head laid on my chest while I sat there thinking and trying to remember what happened.Prem moved his head up and kisse dmy bare shoulder while I shivered and looked at him.How dare he touch me?!I thought."Prem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud and he turned and fell right down on the ground.I wrapped my blanket around me and I got up and looked at Prem."What happened?!"Prem said getting up looking at me."Yes,that's my question what happened?!"I said looking at him."Look,last ngiht you had completely lost it and you took my alcohol bottle and start to drink from it and then well you weren't going to sleep,so I decided to make you go to sleep and close your mouth by kissing you and that's when I lost controll of my hormones,"Prem said."WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You mean.............."I siad and I looked at Prem shocked."Look,Heer this is nothing okay.We're married,so what's the big deal,"Prem said."The big deal is that I don't want you near me because I hate you!Okay,your not my husband to me!"I siad looking at him."Really,is that suppose to hurt!"Prem said looking at me smiling."Yes,but looks like it doesn't to a devil,"I said and I got out of bed wrapping my blanket around me tightly.

"Why are you wrapping your blanket around you,"Prem siad looking at me."Well,I'm wrapping this blanket around me because I can't find my clothes,"I said crossing my arms."Don't worry,wear my shirt,"Prem said handing me his shirt."No,thank you.I don't wnat your shirt.Now for one minute just leave me alone and stay away from me!"I siad loudly and Prem rolled his eyes and walked out to the balconey.I quickly found my suit right there on the  sofa and I grabbed it and quickly wore it.I heard a knock on the door and I quickly opened it to see Arohi standing there."Good morning Arohi.I'm so sorry,I woke up late,"I siad looking at her."Oh come on Heer di,don't say sorry.Everything's okay.ANyways,I just came to say that we're going shopping today.Do you want to come?"Arohi said.Anything to get out of this house and not see Prem.I thought."Of course!"I said."Okay,anyways,Heer di what happened to your room,"Arohi said looking around."Oh............um...........that,"I siad na dI stopped starting to think of an excuse."Looks,like someone had a very wild night,"Arohi siad winking at me and I looked down starting to blush dark crimson red as she smiled and walked out of the room.Wiat,why am I blushing for that Prem no sorry he's a devil!I thought as I rolled my eyes and slammed my door.

I quickly took my black t-shirt and black skinny jeans and quickly took a shower after giving Suhani a shower. After taking a shower I dressed up and walked out of the bathroom only to see Prem sleeping there right on the sofa.God!Great!I thought as I saw him shirtless and peacefully sleeping there.I took my pillow and threw it right on Prem's face."Hey!Why did you do that for?!"Prem said loudly as he held the pillow and glared at me."Well,I wanted you to wake-up,wear a shirt,and take a shower because it smellls in here and it's all because of you!"I siad pointing at him."I hate you,"Prem said getting up."I hate you too!And you know what how about tonight we talk about what we're going to do with our relationship,"I said crossing ym arms and looking at him."What do you mean?"Prem said looking at me."Prem,you've caused me a lot of pain and sadness.I have decided that something has to be done with our relationship wheather it's counseling or something else,but something has to be done,"I said as I made the bed and took the pilows which were no more to be called pillows since the feathers were already pulled out.I thought as I took the pillows and settled the leftover pillows on the bed."Heer,you can't do this,"Prem said lookign at me."No!I can because Prem what is left of are relationship?!You cheated on me and I know no one can bear this!So,please!"I said as I took my purse and picked up Suhani."Well,Manisha broke up with me,"Prem said looking at me.God!Thank you!Prem deserved this."Well,I'm happy to find out after all you deserved this after cheating with your wife!"I said and I picked up his shirt from the ground and threw it on him as he stood there glaring at me as I walked out of my room.
 I stood there as I looked into blank space.Hmmmmmmmm................now Manisha left me,Heer's mad at me and I have no one else to fall for.God!I want someone to spend my time with!I should find someone,but who?
Heer's Point Of View****************************************              Mall-12:30 P.M.
                       "Ma,I have to go and buy a new bed sheet because the other one's well sort of ripped,"I siad looking at ma."Oh,okay,then I'll be here on level one,"Ma said."Okay,I'll be back in a few minutes and take care of yourself,"I siad looking at her."I will,don't worry,"Ma siad."Okay,then bye,"I said looking at her."Bye,"Ma siad and I smiled and quickly took the stroller in which Suhani was and went to the elevator.The elevator slowly traveled to the third level and finally opened.I quickly walked out and started to walk.As I walked I saw a beautiful flower shop full of freash roses,dandolions,lilies.And also,the flower shop also kept beautiful glass vases and beauitful molded pots decorated with roses or famous banners.Maybe I should look around here to buy something for home.I thought as I walked into the flower shop. The shop had total open through glass celeing letting the light in to give light to the beauitful roses.I smiled and looked at the boquet of roses.There so beautiful!I thought as I took the pink roses and smelled them.Pretty soon I filled my arms with roses and flowers grabbing each one I liked.I looked at another boquet of roses and smiled as I took the red roses.

"Heer!"Someone said and I looked up to see someone,but I saw no one familiar."Heer!Heer!"Someone said and I turned around to see someone,but still no one in sight."Heer!!!!!!!!!!!It's me Rajveer!"Someone said and I stopped in my tracks and dropped my flowers."Rajveer,"I said slowly and I turned around and there I saw him...............................The same Rajveer.........The same black soft silky hair,the same deep black eyes,and beauitful rose lips.The smae musular body,but also a person who had a soft heart."God!Oh My God!Rajveer!"I said loudly and he smiled as I ran up to him and grabbed on to him and hugged him tightly.He hugged me tightly wrapping his arms securely around my waist as I wrapped my arms securely around his neck."Heer,I missed you so much,"Rajveer said nuzzling his nose by my ear."I missed you too Rajveer!Where have you been?!Since the last six years!"I said as tears streamed down my cheeks as I laid my head on his shoulder."Heer,you know what happened six years ago,"Rajveer said as he looked at me and I looked at him and started to remember what happened six years ago..........................................................................
Flashback-six Years Ago********************************************
                         "Look,what I got for you,"Rajveer said smiling as he held an ice-cream cone."God!Ice-cream!I so wnated ie-cream!"I said as he smiled and jumped up onto the tree branch on which I was sitting down."Here's freash vanilla ice-cream your favorite,"Rajveer said."Thank you so much!"I said as I kissed his cheek passionately."Hmmmmmm.............I think I'll bring ice-cream everyday for you since I get a very nice present,"Rajveer said smiling naughtingly."God!Rajveer you're such a huge flirt!"I said hitting his shoulder playfully."Yes,I am ma'am,"Rajveer said smiling."Anyways,getting away from that topic let's talk about high school.You and me finally fifteen!Thank you God!I mean finally I reached up to another level for my age,"I said smiling."But,still Heer I'm like seventeen and you're still fifteen.We still have a huge age gap,"Rajveer said looking at me."No,it's not,"I said."Okay,it's not,but like after another year of high school I would be going to college and then somehow we would get seperated and I don't want that because I love you,"Rajveer said looking deeply into my eyes."I know I love you too and if our love is strong enough we will always love eachother no matter what,"I said looking at him and smiling.He smiled and kissed my cheek."Only a kiss on the cheek,"I said glaring at him."Yes,only for now,"He said and I rolled my eyes and licked my ice-cream cone."You know we've been together since I don't know forever,"Rajveer said."I know since we became neighbors.First,you looking through your bedroom and spying in my room.Then,you becoming firneds and then you finally deciding to be with me and now we're finally in love,"I said and I looked at him as he smirked."What,"I said looking at him curiously."This anyways let me wipe it,"Rajveer said and he kissed my cheek as I smiled."You had a bit of ice-cream on that cheek,"Rajveer said."Oh,well care to share my ice-cream,"I said looking at him."Sure,"Rajveer said and he leaned in as I smiled."I'll taste your ice-cream here,"Rajveer said touching my lips and I smiled.Before his lips fully touched mine's my mom appeared."Heer Maan!!!!!!!!How dare you forget your limits?!"Mom said and I looked at her shocked as she grabbed my arm and pulled me down."Mom!Stop squeezing my hand and what did I do wrong?!"I said looking at her."You were about to kiss a boy and you are too young for this!Heer just remember your culture!In our culture we have rules to follow!"Mom said."Well,I will kiss him,"I said."Heer!"Mom said loudly and she slapped my face.I looked down with tears in my eyes."Rajveer I'll be calling your mother!From now on don't you DARE meet my daughter!Now GO!"Mom said loudly and Rajveer looke ddown and walked away while I stood there with tears in my eyes.And from that day I waited and waited to see Rajveer,but Rajveer never came.I heard he changed schools and later lost contact.He was gone forever,but now he's back...........................................................
Flashback Ends****************************************************
                         "God!I'm so happy!I missed you so much!But,now we're back together!I love you Rajveer!"I said kissing his cheek as tears streamed down my eyes."I love you too Heer!"Rajveer said."Now,we're back together!Now nobody can seperate us!"I said entwining my hand into his."Yes,now nobody can seperate us,"Rajveer said and I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder.
                   No matter what I'm going to find myself someone........special......afterall Heer's deciding to take us marriage counseling or leading us to a divorce........Now,of course I need someone........I thought and I smiled.
"Prem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Someone said loudly and my thoughts got intruppted as I looked up and saw my office door open and there stood Natasha smiling as she wore a dark blue short skirt showing her beauitful long legs and a small white tank top reaching abover her stomach and showing her piercing on her belly button.
"Natasha!"I siad looking at her as I smiled.
                             "Yes!It's me!"Natasha said and she run up to me and hugged me tightly as I smirked and I knew who I had found right now to spend my precious quality time with..................................................................................................

PROMO
           "Prem..........open the door!We're going marriage counseling!"I said loudly as I slammed open Prem's office door and stood there in deep anger.There he sat making out with a women again! His hands running around her waist as she moaned and kissed him deeply.Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked down.God!I can't beleive it this happening to me!
"Prem you are so naughty,"Natasha said pinching his cheeks as he smiled and kissed her lips again."PREM JUNEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said screaming out loud.Prem suddenly got up making Natasha falling on the ground. "Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"Natasha said screaming out loud. "Sorry babe,"Prem said getting her up.:It's okay my cuddly bear,"Natasha said pecking his lips while I stood ther ewith my hands on my waist as I knew I would lose my anger any moment. "Um...........Natasha...........Heer,"Prem said making signs through his face and Natasha suddenly turned around looking at me. "Oh...............Miss Traditional intruppted our moment,"Natasha said walking slowly towards me."Oh..........Natasha you have mistaken..........I'm a modern girl with an attitude you know a good girl gone bad attitude,"I said crossing my arms and smiling as I looked at her. "Really,good girl gone bad.........Hmmmm......Heer what happened?You weren't like that,"Natasha said smirking as she crossed her arms. "Somebody just changed me,"I said and my eyes wandered towards Prem and he glared at me as I smiled.
"Heer!I can explain!"Prem said running towards me as I walked down the aprking lot.
"Okay,go ahead!The spotlight is on you!"I said pointing at him.
"Okay..........you..........found me making out with Natasha,butI can explain!Natasha just got to me!I mean she looked super hot in her skirt and her belly button peircing attracted me!"Prem said and he smiled with hsi thumbs up.
"Really........Prem............"I said whispering into his ear seducively as I moved in closer to him.
"Yes,but right now you're looking extreemly hot"Prem said smiling as he traced my waist.
"Really?How about we got to our house?"I said smiling.
"Okay!"Prem said smiling.
"Spend some quality time,"I said moving more closer to him.
"Okay..........."Prem said smirking.
"And then how about I say I'm over with you and I'll see you in court next month for our divorce,"I said and he looked at me shocked with eyes wide open while I smiled and kissed his ear tenderly and pushed him directly into the mud puddle.
"Hey!"Prem said loudly as mud splashed over him.I laughed and blew him a kiss as I jumped into my sports car and drove away.
"I'm getting my belly button pierced,"I said smiling as I walked to Rajveer.
"What?!"He said with his eyes wide open.
"Yes,and it's going to be very sudicive,"I said kissing his cheek.
"Really,but wouldn't your belly button show through your beuatiful hot wedding dress?"Rajveer said.
"Oh!Who cares about that?I'm trying seduce Prem!"I said raising my hands up in the air.
"WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Rajveer said screaming out loud as he fell on the couch.
"Duh!To get him away from that bad influence Natasha!Anyways toodles!"I said and I walked out of his apartment closing the door as he laid there almost about to faint.
Prem's Point Of View*******************
"Prem baby!Look my foot is hurting!"Natasha said looking at him.
"Okay,let me fix it,"Prem said smiling and she smiled as she laid on the sand and Prem sat besides her and was about to kiss her,but soemthing caught his attention.There came Heer......................
She wore dark blue shorts and a red hot bikini top as she smiled and walked towards us.Her belly button sparkled with a diamond peircing and her hair flew as she walked towards us.
"Hey,guys!"Heer said smiling as she waved her hand.
"H-H-H-H-H-Heer,"I said nervously.
"Yes,it's me,"Heer said smiling and she kneeled down next to me.
"You're looking good,"I said oving closer to her.
"Really?"Heer said smiling and I smiled and leaned in closer to her.

Edited by xoxoJasminexoxo - 14 years ago
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ur updating

Kamal