Bigg Boss Season 4

Big Boss and Navjot Singh Sidhu - Gosip

Posted: 14 years ago
Sidhu was slected but at end he rejected

A spl. plan went to Punjab but at last movement he rejected.

Source: https://wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?p=30474#post30474

Viewbie Note: Please post all news regarding housemates in

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1261459

Edited by sweta01 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad he isnt in da show... he is one of the most pakao namoonas on tv
Hi

Please tel me what is Spammer???

This content was originally posted by-sunandshine

Spoke, you spammerπŸ˜›

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
spke-ji, who are your sources? where do you get all these articles from? you are better than any of the news channels on tv, nice detective work 😎
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-spoke

Hi

Please tel me what is Spammer???

No, Soniya...  You are not a spammer... Sunshine was only joking with you... you know, you are supposed to put your hands on your belly and laugh loudly after reading her post! πŸ˜ƒ

For general knowledge, a spammer is a person who makes unsolicited posts... But of course, we wait for your posts... so strictly speaking, they are not unsolicited, and you are not a spammer... (*Phew!)

@Sunshine ji... You just gave birth to a diplomatic crisis here! 🀣
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
I only watch a Reality Show in a day and tries to get all news in different sources...

This content was originally posted by-RainbowWarrior

spke-ji, who are your sources? where do you get all these articles from? you are better than any of the news channels on tv, nice detective work 😎

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-immunoblot

No, Soniya...  You are not a spammer... Sunshine was only joking with you... you know, you are supposed to put your hands on your belly and laugh loudly after reading her post! πŸ˜ƒ

For general knowledge, a spammer is a person who makes unsolicited posts... But of course, we wait for your posts... so strictly speaking, they are not unsolicited, and you are not a spammer... (*Phew!)

Strange, Spoke just asked 'promoking' to not Spam! and now she says she doesnt know what spammer means?πŸ˜•

See, Shveta just locked one topic that spoke createdπŸ˜‰

Anyway dont mind spoke, I was just messing up with youπŸ˜›
Ohhh but i am not Spammer....

And plz ask Sunshine to stop replying like that...i am confused and πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
This content was originally posted by-immunoblot

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=spoke]Ohhh but i am not Spammer....

And plz ask Sunshine to stop replying like that...i am confused and πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ [/quote] Offo..maine bola na I was kidding...Bahadur bano baccheπŸ˜ƒ aage jaake IF mein kaam aayega debate karne mein😳