Meet- Humara Raastey- Discontinued June 10th 2010

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hello Everyone! I am a die hard Meet fan and really sad that they have no scenes lately. Anyways, I have read possibly every meet fanfic and one shot&amp;nbsp; in this forum. You guys are AMAZING writers and have inspired me. I have tried my hand at a story but it didnt turn out the way I planned it! Please forgive me for all my mistakes and please leave me any criiticism that can help me, I really need it! Hope you like it! And if any one has a title suggestion, that would be greatly appreciated!!!

</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Part One</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">GAyathri knew what she was doing was wrong. She felt guilty, especially for involving her elder daughter- in- law but she knew this was the only way she could get her son to realize his mistake. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Gayathri had been elated when daljeet's truth had come out and she could finally get her son married to his love, Heer. However, what, or rather who, she had not liked was Ashlesha. She did not trust daljeet's daughter and she did not like Ashlesha's proximity with Preet.&amp;nbsp; Gayathri had taken quite a liking to Meher. Meher was sweet, always helped with house work, made delicious sweets, took great care of everyone especially Kulraj's kids. She was just like Heer. However, after the revelation of Meher and Heer's identities, she saw Meher grow more comfortable and become carefree, happy,&amp;nbsp;and bubbling with love. Meher reminded gayathri of herself.&amp;nbsp; Infatuated with bollywood stars, becoming a kid with the kids, innocent, and sometimes a little clueless- Gayathri had lost all of that when she married lalit and became a mother. Not that she minded, her marriage and her kids were her greatest happiness, but she somehow felt that she could rekindle those feelings by making sure Meher didn't lose that. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Gayathri was delighted when she had seen meher and preet become good friends. Pulling silly pranks on each other and others, especially Heer and Prem.&amp;nbsp; She thought Preet and Meher were perfect for each other, but her husband lalit thought Meher would be perfect for their son, Harman. She immediately told Lalit about Harman's girlfriend, Maya. She didn't mention anything about Preet and Meher to Lalit before she could be sure about their feelings. So she recruited Heer to do some snooping for her. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Heer rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. " Ma has gone crazy!" she thought to herself. She was making Heer tiptoe around Meher and Preet&amp;nbsp; to listen to what they were saying the day before Heer's own engagement. Heer held up a glass to the door so she could hear what they were saying. All she could hear was meher whining about Preet cheating at a game of cards. Heer knew that there was nothing going on between Preet and Meher, so why was Ma so admanant about this? After washing the glass in the kitchen, Heer went to report the news to Ma.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">&amp;nbsp;</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">As Heer entered Ma's room, Gayathri pounced on her. "Did you find out what Preet's surprise is for your engagement? So you think they are going to confess their love", Ma said hopefully. Heer disappointedly told Gayathri what she had heard.&amp;nbsp; Gayathri was dissapointed but she composed herself and started talking to Heer about her engagement preparations. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Meanwhile in the Study Room</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">" Meher, how did you know that Heer bhabhi was listening?" preet said.&amp;nbsp; Because I used to do the same thing to her all the time", Meher said gigling. "So what is your surprise,Preet? You have the whole house stumped!" </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">"You promise not to tell anyone? I am only telling you this because you are my best friend!" preet said in a serious tone.&amp;nbsp; Meher sighed, she wished Preet saw her as more than a friend. She had fallen in love with him.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">"I am going to formally propose to Ash tomorrow at the engagement!" preet excliamed. Meher felt the wind being knocked out of her, she did not want to believe it. &amp;nbsp;</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Meher quickly composed herself and plastered on a wide smile that was faker than Ash's nose. " that is wonderful Preet! I am so happy for both of you!"&amp;nbsp; "That means I should go find an extra special outfit to wear tomorrow", meher said wanting an excuse to get out of the room. She could feel it crashing in on her. She ran out of the room and in to her own room.&amp;nbsp; She sat on her bed and her tears started falling on her mehndi adorned hands.&amp;nbsp; She cried even harder when she saw the "P" on her hand that she had slyly asked the mehndi lady to put on her hand. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The Next Day at the Engagement everyone had heard Preet's big Surprise. Reactions of the family memmbers were varied. Veera was delighted that Ash would be her bhabhi. Lalit and Harman were not sure how to feel, they had a bad feeling about Ash. Prem was happy and a little relieved, he had felt responsible for leaving ash at the mandap.&amp;nbsp; Gayathri and Heer were shocked. Kulraj was upset because Ash had rubbed her the wrong way quite a few times. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">&amp;nbsp;Part 2 </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Meher dissappeared amist all the dancing and celebration. Heer went looking for her. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Later that night, gayathri walked passed meher's room and saw her crying in heer's arms. She listened quietly outside the door. Meher was telling Heer that she was in love with Preet and that preet's propasal for ash had shattered her. Meher went on to say that of course Preet would like Ash because she was beuatiful and thin. </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Gayathri closed her eyes and and let a tear fall down her cheek. This is what she had feared- she did not want Meher to lose her self esteem and harbor a broken heart. She knew what she had to do. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The Next day</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">"Likin Gayathri, tum Meher ko akele kyun behege rahi ho aur woh bhi Prem aur Heer ki shaadi keh itni kareeb?" Lalit asked Gayathri. Gayathri wanted to send Meher to mumbai where she could finish her college degree. Gayathri responded to her husband, " I think Meher should have a college degree before we get her married. Plus she only has to complete three months in order to graduate and there prem-heer's wedding is 3 and half month's away. and she will be staying at my friend Naina's house who has a daughter Meher's age." </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Part 3</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">A little while later meher was packing in her room when gayathri and heer came in. Gayathri told meher she knew about her unrequitted love and that the reason she was sending meher away was because she thinks it would do meher some good. Gayathri's friend Naina and her daughter Soni would be able to help Meher enjoy life again and make her more independent. Gayathri could already see the change in meher's behavior and did not want the sadness to become permanent. Meher thanked gayathri and said that getting away from preet would do her some good. Heer pulled her sister into a tight hug and both cried for&amp;nbsp; a while. </font>

&amp;nbsp;

&amp;nbsp;

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Everyone was surprised by gayathri's decision. Ash was happy because she felt like meher spent too much time with preet and did not like it when preet got upset with her for saying things about meher. Preet felt a sharp pang in his heart when meher left with out saying goodbye to him. He thought theywere best friends. Harman was upset that meher was leaving and offered to drop her to the airport. She had created a soft spot in his heart when she had been giving him filmi advice on his relationship wih maya. Prem gave meher a tight hug and told her to take take care or her didi would be upset. Heer was devastated because this was the first time she and meher would stay apart from each other for so long, but she knew it was for meher's best. Heer knew what a broken heart felt like and wanted her sister's pain to vanish. </font>

&amp;nbsp;

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Meher sat on the plane and was very scared as it was her first time flying. As she closed her eyes, her thoughts drifted to the first time she had realized she was in love with preet. It had been three weeks ago, It was her mother;s birthday and all meher could do was cry. She had spent the whole day in the backyard and towards evening preet had come out and sat with her. He listened patiently as she told him all the things she used to do to her mother as a child. He held her hand and wiped her tears away amd told her he would always be there for her. That was when she knew that she wanted him to be by her side all her life. But, he did not feel the same way. Preet had helped her mask the pain of losing her parents, but after losing preet too Meher felt that she was lost and missed her parents terribly. Meher opened her eyes to see tears falling down her cheeks. </font>

&amp;nbsp;

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Meanwhile at the Juneja House</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">Preet stared out the window. Lalit had just yelled at him for being irresponsible&amp;nbsp; and not working. Lalit had said that if he were to marry than he must be able to support his family. It as time that preet should grow up and preet knew it. He decided that he would start going to the office from the next day onwards. He hirried to tell Prem. "PB, can i join you at the office tomorrow?" preet said eagerly. Prem was surprised but beaming, "of course you can!" Just then Ash walked in, and said "But baby you promised to take me shopping tomorrow!" Preet rolled his eyes and said, "Ash I need to work now and become more responsible, plus who is going to pay your shopping bill?" Ash smiled at that and said she understood and walked away. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">What do you guys think? Is it getting better or worse? Can you tell where i am going with this? i feel like it is kind of boring.... i will look for some inspiration to spice it up! Sorry I have not sent out PMs yet, i am still getting the hang of it so I should do it soon. Any one have any title ideas?</font>

Edited by tadashi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice cant wait 2 see what happens next

update soon

Kamal
pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail

0MGG Tadashiii,

ii kneww u likedd MEET, just likee M3 !! hehee...and yayyy u finally madeee a one-sho0t
so0o proudd of u lolll

ii pr0misee to be back for a good comment kk
untill then....**Reserved**

luv Rumshaaaaa<3

**edited**

hayeee rabba MEET ...WO0O-H0O0O......girlL ii need to do muhh happi danceee first lollπŸ˜‰
   lolllll

0mgg !!! oyee Preettt ....bass Ash hi milli this proposee karne ki liyee....mein margaye thi kya LMFAO0πŸ˜†
awwwwwwww but ii feell so0o sad for Meher.....u kno wht ii think that becuasee Meher is going awayy, Preet is gonna realizee wht he's missing........right right rightt.??  am i right? lol hahaaaaa
by the way ..i l0veee g-mom in ur FF πŸ˜› lol...wish she was likee that in the showw yaar heheee
anywAyss ii hopeee u continueee veryyy VERYYY so0n......plzz send me a pm ..kk
ii reallLyyy cant wait to see whts gonna happen nextt

luv Rumshaaaaaaaaa<3

Edited by pRinc3ssRZxJT - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nice SS !! m also a die hard fan of Meet and Preet ☺️ lollz .. well written and update soon :) .. PM whenever u update :D
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome......I love meet, and your G3 mom is sooo positive, loved the whole story so far ......can't wait to read more, please update soon😊
Orion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I miss meet...so loved reading this!πŸ˜ƒ
plz cont. soon....😊
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pheww at last I've found the FF lollz .. Hmm Interesting even though I don't really like Preet paired with Ash in a way .. but still well written .. do continue, update soon and thx for the PM :)
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tasnime

Pheww at last I've found the FF lollz .. Hmm Interesting even though I don't really like Preet paired with Ash in a way .. but still well written .. do continue, update soon and thx for the PM :)

they won't be together for long!πŸ˜‰
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey
Very Nice
well written
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice i h8 ash hope preet realizes he loves meher Kamal