Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
awwww this fic is so cute....i cant wait till preet realizes his feelings for meher....i miss them terribly!....i hope we get meet scenes on friday....
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice FF!
Please continue soon.
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no dear its truly good
plz continue soon
i liked it veru much
it was AWESOME dear
do add me to ur pm list plz

sana
riyaasehgall thumbnail
lud it yar.....................plzzz add me to ur pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tadashi

they won't be together for long!๐Ÿ˜‰

thnx for the information, now I can relax a lil hehhe๐Ÿค—
pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
ii edited my comment .....takee a lo0k =D
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi!
very well written plz update soon. & plz add me to u'r pm list.
even i am meet fan, & i love every thing that is written on meet.
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part four
There are some new charactersmentioned and/or introduced in this part. Naina will be played by the mom from humtum( I can't remember her name......sorry!) and yuvraaj and soni are the same characters that were shown earlier in kis desh).

Meher arrived at the Mumbai  airport to find a car waiting for her. The driver excitedly took her to Naina aunty's house. Meher had no idea what to expect from Naina aunty, she had never met her. All she knew was that Naina aunty was a top executive at a premier fashion house and her daughter, Soni was finishing up med school. Soni had a twin brother named yuvraaj who was apparently away in Canada. That is how gayathri ma knew Naina aunty's family. Yuvraaj and Prem had gone to school together but Yuvraaj was still in Canada while Naina Aunty and Soni had moved to Mumbai 5 years ago. Naina aunty's husband had passed away ten years ago yet the children and the mother were quite close.  The fact that Naina aunty was a part of such a prestigious fashion house intimidated Meher. Would they treat her like Ash and daljeet chichi had treated her? Would they think she was tacky and "down market" as Ash had put it? Meher sighed- as if she hadn't already had enough to worry about. All she wanted to do was rewind 6 months when she was happy in Ambala with her wonderful parents, friends , and sister.  She was retreating into her shell again.

When the Driver stopped the car Meher was mesmerized by the house. It was grander than the Juneja house.  A gorgeous lady opened the door and pulled Meher into a bear hug. "Meher beta, it is so nice to see you! Gayathri told me all about you! I am so excited to have you here!" said naina. "are you Naina aunty? Meher asked timidly. " Oh yes I am! I am sorry I attacked you before I introduced myself." Naina said. " Meher, this is my daughter Soni" Naina said pointing to a pretty girl in yellow shalwar Kameez with a big smile. Soni also hugged Meher. " I will help you get enrolled in a university tomorrow. Gayathri aunty said you are a marketing major. That is perfect! Mom is looking for some help with her marketing  department at that god forsaken fashion house of her's. " soni said. "Meher beta don't mind her ' she has a hatred for my fashion house- she thinks it's a frivoulous commodity that society does not need. " naina aunty said while playfully hitting soni's arm and rolling her eyes. They took her inside.

"Meher, gayathri told us all about the painful tragedies in your life. we were devestated to hear what you have been through, but I was in the same place when my husband, soni's father had died. I promise you that you will be able to get through it. And we also heard about your heartbreak. I want you to remember one thing: "boys are like handbags, you can always find a better color or style, unless he was your birkin bag- those are classics. In that case, we can help you get him back: naina aunty said winking. Meher said, "Thanks aunty but if he is love with ash then I want him to be happy."  "You are too innocent Meher! But if that is what you want then we can help you forget him! Soni and i started taking morning jogs  and going to the mandir after my husband's death it really helped us cope- you should join us!" Naina said. "Me jog? I will go to the mandir but I don't think I will jog." Meher said. Soni persuaded her, "Meher they are really good for your health and its addictive- it makes you feel like you are free. no excuses you are coming!" Soni said. Just as meher began to protest her phone rang. She looked at the number.........

Preet was about to attend his first meeting with prem bhaiya and he needed some moral support so he thought of calling Meher. She always made him feel better. Her plane should have landed hours ago and he thought he should check up on her anyway. He was still surprised at the way she had left with out saying goodbye. It had not been long but he already missed her. He called her three times but she didn't pick up....she must be sleeping he thought.

Soni said,"Is that preet calling you? The only way to forget him is if you get rid of him from your life completely!" Soni took meher's phone, rejected preet's calls, and deleted his number.....little did she know that meher had his number memorized.
Edited by tadashi - 14 years ago
Orion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice, short update!
waiting to read more...๐Ÿ˜Š
Just discovered this

Yay love Meet!

This is great

Can u please pm me when you update