Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aj_observer thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: parisbynight

but one thing i dont understand..that why nupur doesnt understand that u cant expect ur bf ,esp if he is reserved private type guy, to romance you infront of all...
i mean romance is somethign tht shd be done in private,its betwwen u and ur patner...

wat did she want??!
that mayu ignored the fact tht someone was coming and he shd have continue wat he was doing,and we knw he was abt to kiss her,so basically she wants him to kiss her infront of all

she wanted him to keep lovingly hug her infront of her bui??!

Paris dear , she understands it. Not our dear CVs. They have no respect for human values.

AJ
muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aj_observer

Ok guys, I want start NUPUR's maatham and invites Cv's to it. I am dead pissed right now because, Thay not only killed the beuty of relationships but also character it self.

Are we still looking for reason and logic in her. They are in way over their head and I think I am not going to watch the show any more. I am done with the show. I will stillc ome here and talk to you but No more MJHT for me.

i'm only watching mayank scenes baki i don't care....i'll leave my brain aside....
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but one thing i dont understand..that why nupur doesnt understand that u cant expect ur bf ,esp if he is reserved private type guy, to romance you infront of all...
i mean romance is somethign tht shd be done in private,its betwwen u and ur patner...

wat did she want??!
that mayu ignored the fact tht someone was coming and he shd have continue wat he was doing,and we knw he was abt to kiss her,so basically she wants him to kiss her infront of all

No, I think it's not about PDA. It's her insecured feelings. She probably dreamt of a guy like Samrat who will not hesitate in front people and freinds. But she got Mayank who is totally reserved kind of guy. She knows all the fight happened because of the hiding the relationship thing. So may be she wants to put an end to it. She want his acceptance in public. But it's all presented so differently on screen that they have lost it.

muskan19 thumbnail

wat did she want??!

u know what the worst part about her character is.....it's all ME.....when have u seen her thinking about mayank....she doesn't care about his studies, doesn't talk to her about his mom i'm sure she won't even know wht his fav food is.....it's always about her and if for once he asks for smt she becomes a stubborn kid who starts throwing tantrums. Since the begining of their r'ship the only thing he asked her was to give him time before he tells everyone. she can't even do tht. hats off to mayank for still loving her.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

No, I think it's not about PDA. It's her insecured feelings. She probably dreamt of a guy like Samrat who will not hesitate in front people and freinds. But she got Mayank who is totally reserved kind of guy. She knows all the fight happened because of the hiding the relationship thing. So may be she wants to put an end to it. She want his acceptance in public. But it's all presented so differently on screen that they have lost it.

exactly jess, thats what i wanted to say..........Nupur's demand to an extent is justified, its the way it was put across was idiotic..........esp. her constant nagging of him leaving her wen sme1 comes.............
annie07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskan19

u know what the worst part about her character is.....it's all ME.....when have u seen her thinking about mayank....she doesn't care about his studies, doesn't talk to her about his mom i'm sure she won't even know wht his fav food is.....it's always about her and if for once he asks for smt she becomes a stubborn kid who starts throwing tantrums. Since the begining of their r'ship the only thing he asked her was to give him time before he tells everyone. she can't even do tht. hats off to mayank for still loving her.

exactly Muskan...........she is all abt me, my and myself.............and for her love is all abt rosy hindi movies..........she only gets bouts of sense, other times its only stupid thoughts
muskan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

ok i need to ask u....will it always be about her, her dream guy, her thinking.....if mayank is not the guy why did she say yes.....look for sum raj types na....why try and make him one.
muskan19 thumbnail
sorry guys for my tone....i guess i'm just too upset....
annie07 thumbnail
its ok muskan we all are.............actually we all had lost hope, and then they raised it with these past few awesome epis...............and then sidha zameen pe gira diya
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But did you guys notice, they did justify her by showing Mayank's approach this time. He was there in the kitchen since Bui was doing Puja. So he's trying to hide it from public. That's what they showed. LOL, but creatives need to give some time to there emotional conversation before going further. They just skipped the entire emotional patch up and jumped onto public display thing.

God help them now.