Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: muskan19

sorry guys for my tone....i guess i'm just too upset....

It's ok muskan, even I'm upset. They have killed Nupur's character comepletely. I'm worried about my Mayank now...Noooooo.....please don't kill him too.....
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup.............jess..........u r right.........we wudnt have been so upset, if they wud have been shown talking............but no...................its like "pyaar do, pyaar lo........."
parisbynight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
and gosh !!! the dad is coming too!!

i never wanted him back ! lol in soaps sudden reappearance of parents means problem for couple !!

i fell like we r watching locket track again!
i mean locket time was still acceptable as they were fresh and nupur needed some sense
but she is doing everytg all over again?after evrytg they went trough together !!!(dnt ask me wat they went trough,i dnt knw,..its just a way of talking,hahahahah)

a-little-hope thumbnail
Past three spisodes were rocking. But even then CVs were trying to butcher Mayank's character by making him do the things hiding from people. No matter how much I enjoed those scenes, I hate that creatives have used them to justify Nupur's PDA crap. He's manofying her in private and she thinks he's hiding the love? What kind of a logic is it?
a-little-hope thumbnail
HOT disc about Nupur going nuts today......... Edited by MayurByGod - 14 years ago
parisbynight thumbnail
ne thing i dont get??
arent they concerned abt this babloo rishta for nupur?
they r not taking it seriously at all!
i mean the bui told nupur to say yes to babloo ka rishta!
so it mean they want to get her married!
i mean why mayank is enjoying this?and not scared abt the fact tht his girlfriend is getting married off to another guy?!!

muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

Past three spisodes were rocking. But even then CVs were trying to butcher Mayank's character by making him do the things hiding from people. No matter how much I enjoed those scenes, I hate that creatives have used them to justify Nupur's PDA crap. He's manofying her in private and she thinks he's hiding the love? What kind of a logic is it?

Jess u think he can romance in front of everyone. Jess it's a small town .....guys cannot just show up like this and say they love the girl. didn't u see how bui reacted to samrat....if mayank wud have came the same way he wud have been thrown out by now. This is not college....there r elders in the house who have their norms. Infact for me he is the only one who is acting sensibly and is in character. Though i wud love it if he shows sum self respect and go back to mumbai.
bloomstellamusa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anyone wants nupur to keep karwa chaut for mayank ahem ahem i mean bablu jee😆
parisbynight thumbnail
no i dnt want karchaut scene on them!

Edited by parisbynight - 14 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskan19

Jess u think he can romance in front of everyone. Jess it's a small town .....guys cannot just show up like this and say they love the girl. didn't u see how bui reacted to samrat....if mayank wud have came the same way he wud have been thrown out by now. This is not college....there r elders in the house who have their norms. Infact for me he is the only one who is acting sensibly and is in character. Though i wud love it if he shows sum self respect and go back to mumbai.

I'm with you on this Muskan. I'm just saying that they presented it like it's Mayank's fault when he came to see her privately in kitchen. Look at his expressions when he said that Bui is doing Puja. They are justifying Nupur's thing.

I seriously think he should leave her now....at least to give her a shock treatment...