Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guggu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: HannahF

Swatttz πŸ˜ƒ

How are you? First and foremost a huge huge huge apology. I intended to comment on Monday, but then we had a powercut in my area. Please maaf kardo na. Pleaaaaaaasee 😭

As for the one shot. All I can say is WOW! I have ready many one shots, but yours included the perfect balance of love and  tenderness, ensuring that it did not become too sweet. I loved it. πŸ˜ƒ.

What I liked most, is you gave a balanced opinion from both Armaan and Riddhimas perspectives, not making it seem over the top. And I felt Armaan was too cute, when he opens the balcony and Riddhima suspects something. Which all leads up to a beautiful ending of the proposal.

Moreover, I liked the idea which you utilized of the dance. I could picture it all and I could picture Riddhima getting tired.. Beautiful.

Romeo and Juliet. So apt for your one shot. It was conceptualised perfectly πŸ‘.

So so so sorry once againπŸ˜”

Keep Smiling
Hannah Sophiaxxx

P.S Taylor swift is awesome, and I love her song love story...

Hey Hey Hey Sophie!! πŸ€—

Stop with all that apologising, will you?? I didn't mind it one bit, and I am glad that your comment came, even though it was late..

I am so happy that you loved what I wrote... you don't know how much your comment matters...
I am happy that my first try at one shot turned out good....

I am a BIG fan of Taylor Swift... you heard 'You Belong With Me?" It's super duper awesome!!

Love you loads!!
Swatzz
  😊
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Fantastic.....πŸ‘ Fantastic.....πŸ‘πŸΌ  Fantastic.....Fantastic.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Fantastic.....πŸ‘ Fantastic.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Fantastic.....πŸ‘ Fantastic.....πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Need i say more...

anjaly07 thumbnail
hey Swatiii...
i'm sorry i kno m toooooo l8!!!!πŸ˜”
but i had examz so dint get tym to surf.....well well well.

this s simply AWESOME dear...
lovd readin it... u'v got nice talent!!!!!
keep writing...
WONDERFUL story.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful one shot Swati❀️
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi... i have reread this and i loved it yet again...

Fantastic... sweet and simple love story....πŸ‘
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Umm... I'm speechless at what I just read. It was so beautifully penned up and so touching... I've never read something so touching about it.. The confession.. hah! It was simple but yet, it was so touching.. you took my heart away dear..   You don't know what heights have you given my choice.. I'm so glad I chose this one first to read between the three others I was planning to read.. It is really an spell-bounding story, girl!

The concept has nothing new but the way you narrated it was something unique to read.. I genuinely don't know what to say.. To be precise, I loved it... and much more than that! 😊

Inform me whenever you write anything more.. =)

Lotsa love,
Garima 
zesty.me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
beautiful shot
loved it
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey...this was a beautiful piece of art...to  be treasured forever! hmmm...they are insanely in love with each other lol...animal farm...sophomore?
well i kinda read it frm cliffnotes that was enough fr me nd fetched me a 97 on regents lol! i don't know abt  the text but the concept of animal farm is amazing
nw cuming back to ur writing...it's awesome dear...keep writing nd pls consider including me in ur pm list!