WRITTEN UPDATE 5th Oct Complete

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Some part is missing i think. Sorry for any mistakes.

BANDINI 05-10-2009

PART 1

Baa and Kaddu are waiting fro Hiten to come. He comes down and is worried. Baa asks what happened did DM say yes. Hiten not yet but what I've told him he has to say yes. Kaddu asks him what did he say. He says he had kept a condition before him that he will accept Toral only whn DM accepts Santu. He says his motive is to stop Santu and everything will be ok later.Baa says its not right, and untill DM accepts her by his heart we should not stop santu like this. Kaddu says she thinks DM likes her and baa supports too and Baa widhes that if it happened then there is two benefits one Santu willl be here and two Toral will comes as bahu, Hiten is tensed hearing this.

Toral congrats Hiten for his condition. He hopes DM says ok for him coz DM divorced Santu for him only. Toral says don't worry everything will be ok. But she is tensed if DM accepts Santu then Hiten also will have to say ok for his marriage to Toral. He says we'll take care of it.

DM is twirling his moustache and thinks now my son has set a condition before me, if I accept that chokri then he will say ok for his marriage to Toral. No other son would have kept condition lik this in front of his father, naalaayak. He says he is ziddi, but he doesn't know me, jikraa, I'lll also see,how you will not marry Toral, come on son, come on.

PART 2

Arjan is cooking and thinks about what moti said about the divorce and he cuts his finger. Santu comes there, banevilal this khoon. He looks up at her, he says nothing maalkin. She says don't call her maalkin call her Santu and she is leaving today. He asks why? She says you are worried about the divorce and you will be more worried once you know th reason behind it, so you better not know it. And nothing can be done also. She says she will cook this one last day for everyone. He thinks what would have happened that they are divorcing.

Santu brings food for baa ans says she has made her favourite food. Baa says she will take whatever she makes. Santu asks what is she doing baa says she is mending some old saree of subhi that DM has kept all these years. Baa tastes the food and says she will miss them and her so much. Santu says she will also miss them all. She says she used to miss mongi, the soil smell and nanaji when she came here after marriage. Now she willl misa all of here. Baa cries and says I did whatever I could do to stop here, plz do stop here for me. Santu says its so difficult for her to leave here but baa's tears would make her more weak. The longer she be with baa the harder will be for her to leave here. She gets up and leave. Baa prays that DM accepts Hioten's condition.

PART 3

Hiten is playing guitar, Maulik comes there and aks for Hiten's car as his has some problem. Hiten says ok and says he has to be there at home today as papa is going to take some important decision, maulik asks what decision. Hiten says regarding Santu and everyone wants see if papa stops her or not. Maulik says when papa has taken his decision and gave her divorce then why are you , I don't understand what is there in that Santu a everybody here are trying to stop her here. Hiten says he see his mother in her, nani see her daughter. I know you still hate her but don't forget that you got out of your addiction coz of Santu, otherwise you would have finished by this time. Me too thought that she is here to steel my mom's place, I had kept mote hatred for het than the one I see in your eyes, but you think what did she do for us when all of us hated her. Maulik sys he cant give her his mom's place, coz I know that my mom is alive. Hiten is shocked. Santu comes there. Maulik says he ahs kept his mom alive in his heart like papa has kept her alive and leaves. She gives him some post for him. He apologises for maulik's behaviour, she sys ok, if maalik can keep maalkin alive so can maulik. Thanks him for caring for her so much and requests him to accept Toral. Hiten is worried, and thinks that only time will tell his relation with Toral and today he will see what relation will papa takes maalik, father or a husband.

PART 4

DM is thinking about hiten's condition and his time with Santu, all Sanraj scenes. Santu takes her old box and is ready to leave and comes down. everyone is waiting there and she remembers her time with DM. Kanky, Hiten, Suraj, Baa are waiting for her downstairs. Remembers Hiten accepting her as his mom. Santu takes baa's blessings. Goes to Kanky and cries. DM comes there, and Santu goes to him and asks for his permission to leave, he says nothing but just look at her and she leaves, kaddu tries to stop her but baa says no. Everyone is watching her leaving. DM too. Stills on Santu's crying face.

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Interesting episode a build up before the climax!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma for the update.

From what you have written about DM talking to himself, I think he already has some plan is place. Since this is DM we are talking about, he must have called the lawyer and I think tomorrow we may see the lawyer walk in with the revoked divorce papers just as Santu is about to reach the door.

Agree with Nikita - it is a very interesting build up for the coming track.
ammoos thumbnail
I think DM might stop her. He was so surprised at her that she is really leaving. He just stares at her. She was still hopeful that her maalik might ask her to stop..poor girl. HE wanted her to stop her  but his nature doesnt allow him... what a mindblowing scene....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he's being far too clinical and scheming for this to be considered romantic. he's shown he can do heartache eg. scene when he shows the jewellery for khemi, when she says she can't forget him, when she's signing the divorce papers etc.... but to basically 'pronounce' the divorce over and him commandeering her for his purposes is still treating her like a 'thing' - a 'chokri'.

DM has far too much aakad and santu not enough!!
Edited by dipshit - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If he calls her Santu and stops her, we will all faint along with Santu. That will be music to everyone's ears.  He should stop her because he cares for her, not for Hiten's rishta with Toral, Baa's health or the kids.
It's a good thing that Taru is missing.  Santu can accept DM's invitation, with all the people whom she loves watching her.
Madhulina thumbnail
DM is like  a jigsaw puzzle .the pieces never seem to fall into place .He will call her back but not for love but for his son . I think he will ask her to play along with him until Hiten gets married.To him Hitens happiness comes first.Santu as usual will not say no because she is so helplessly in love.DM is such a enigma ,oneday he is in love ,the very next day he is cruel and selfish.He will definately stop her but not for love but for his own selfish reasons.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhulina

DM is like  a jigsaw puzzle .the pieces never seem to fall into place .He will call her back but not for love but for his son . I think he will ask her to play along with him until Hiten gets married.To him Hitens happiness comes first.Santu as usual will not say no because she is so helplessly in love.DM is such a enigma ,oneday he is in love ,the very next day he is cruel and selfish.He will definately stop her but not for love but for his own selfish reasons.

I am afraid, sadly, that this will be the case   But Wed will be good, I don't care why he puts the MS around Santu's neck as long as he puts itπŸ˜ƒ
ammoos thumbnail

I think this time he will stop for he himself, we saw him remembering all his scenes with her. that itself is evident that he ha everything about her in his heart... he might stop her coz HE want her back not for his son, he will definitely be a husband tomorrow for the first time. id ont care by whatever name he refer her, it doesnt matter the only that matters is whether he stops for himself or for his son.  

Madhulina thumbnail
God knows why  I like DM so much.Sometimes I just hate myself for it.