Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Both the Khanna brothers are decent actors but unlucky. They deserve better. I like Rahul Khanna more though, he's an eye candy.πŸ˜›

@Riya: Yea I went on his twitter. He says he likes jetlag.πŸ˜†

Lmfao, he would say something like that. I remember he posted a pic a while ago, where almost brushed his teeth with his shaving cream.πŸ˜†

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Both the Khanna brothers are decent actors but unlucky. They deserve better. I like Rahul Khanna more though, he's an eye candy.πŸ˜›

that's it...nothing else neds to be said!😊
TallyHo thumbnail

that's it...nothing else needs to be said!😊
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

absolutely..."I'll clean ur desk very creatively.."πŸ˜†

"I went over this interview a million times in my head, except that I never imagined myself to be this nervous and for you to be so handsome"

TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Akshay Khanna has potential to be a decent to great actor, given the right script and the director, but I guess he doesn't have enough hair on his head to be classified as a leading actor/hero. *shrug*

πŸ˜†

Well this is the time for Rahul Khana kind of cinema.. independent moveis are doing great. Abhay deol's success ratio is a great example of the so called underdogs and uppreciated actors to roll up their sleaves and attempt different stuff. What Abhay is doing now.. Rahul khanna did like a decade ago.. multiplex, crossover cinema.. but with him he did more of crossover stuff and less of desi stuff..He should again give it a try  with a director like Vishal bhardwaj or someone kewler..and do a solo movie.. The audiences are aware of him if the plot is good and fresh then it could work.

Edited by adios - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
I'm debating on changing the thread title to: I want to have Rahul Khanna's babies.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

I'm debating on changing the thread title to: I want to have Rahul Khanna's babies.

Riya wants to have Rahul Khanna's babies.

roxthefox thumbnail
Rixy wants to have Rahul Khanna's babies?

But anyways, what projects does he have down the pipeline?
I love him!! I was so sad that he was wasted in LAK.. and now he seems to have been wasted in WUS too..