Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Aww, I could tell the hardwork you put into them by their delicious taste, Loli!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค— Send me that about thingy anytime today. that's fine. We're like finishing up this CC so fast that I'm afraid I won't be done with our new CC's front page fast enough, so I'll be working on that all day.๐Ÿ˜†
alrighty will wrap it up asap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lol, don't worry, take your time with HP. It'll be worth it in the end, I promise! Esp once you enter into the 5th, 6th, and especially the 7th and final book, they're awesome! You'll truly love and admire JK Rowling in the end, I guarantee you. JKR really stresses the importance of parent-children love in her series, and there are really emotional examples of parents sacrificing their life for their children and the children living up to their parents' ideal that your love for Devaki and Vasudev's sacrifice will immediately attach you to HP.
I have the entire series in book that I wish I can PM them to you๐Ÿค”, but I'll help you find PDF files if need be. Yeah, the snow outside is really dangerous that I don't want you to leave the security of your home for a few books. We have 5 in of snow outside, how about you?
thanks hon... we only have 3ish, but the temp is low so the roads are really icy and scary... but I def want to start it asap, I'm sure together we can get tons of mytho connections out of it I know that'll be a blast ๐Ÿ˜† my cuz's hubby (the one who just had the baby) is a HP buff and a major techie, so if I don't have the chance to get the hard copies soon he can prob send me the pdfs, I just wanna hold out another 3-4 days for the actual books cuz all that online reading might make my eyes cross

And glad you like the pics! I had tons of fun clicking them!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know you'll come up with super cute siggies with them!

yea there def superb material! can't wait to see what you make too! btw your req is ready, at the shop ๐Ÿ˜‰

I already clicked about 35 Kevat pics once I saw this post, will post them sometime today. Should I just do them in the new CC once it starts or end this CC with them? I don't think you "owe" us any songs, but talking about the Kevat scene, can you please do the song(s) that accompany that scene?

awwww thanks a bunch! that's another song I've got fully memorized cuz the scene's a family fav, so let's inaugurate the new CC with those pics an lyrics.... woohoo

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

Welcome to our cc Divya!

Merry Christmas guys ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Wow nice stills and colour combinations๐Ÿ‘
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

a Christmas creation out of the very very emotional moment pic of Sita maiyaa & Hanumanji๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very nice creation๐Ÿ‘ We all would love to get Sitajis blessingโญ๏ธ
muffins2waffles thumbnail
A Creation of Mine. Feel Free to Use :D

Oh - Congrats on almost 150 pages! :D

Aish
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Wow nice stills and colour combinations๐Ÿ‘

Thanks hon glad you liked, and hope you had an awesome Christmas ๐Ÿค—
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Aish

Love it aish it's adorable! why don't we see you here more often ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Love it aish it's adorable! why don't we see you here more often ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you!

Heehee, promise I'll be in the next CC more.๐Ÿ˜ณ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Aish

Wooow, superb sig Aish! LOVE it! Cute Lakhan and Urmi can make us smile anyday!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Come here more young lady, you make an appearance here like once in a blue moon!๐Ÿ˜ก
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey, welcome to the CC!๐Ÿ˜Š