Merry Christmas ! πŸ˜Š

thanks for liking, Divya! hope you're having a great Christmas πŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

wow !!!!! such a sweet card on chritmas

thanks lola !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

thanks soooo much Sita, so happy you liked πŸ€—and thanks for the awesome interview!!!
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
wowwww thanks for the super sweet greeting lali!!!! but no christmasgrams yet πŸ˜• got yours? and merry christmas to you too vidya! here are some eggless christmas cookies for all of us:

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

wowwww thanks for the super sweet greeting lali!!!! but no christmasgrams yet πŸ˜• got yours? and merry christmas to you too vidya! here are some eggless christmas cookies for all of us:

Can't see your cookies Loli.😭

Aish says she just got her Wintergram from her friend, so I think they're still doing them, they must have got a lot.😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
awwww thats wierd, here they are again... merry christmas Lali πŸ€—

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

awwww thats wierd, here they are again... merry christmas Lali πŸ€—

Still can't see it!😭

Merry Christmas to you too Loli!

Check out the intro post of our new CC...how does it look? Do the rules make us sound mean? If so, should I take them out? And I did a separate post for our songs with the new banner....do you like the animated music notes?
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Still can't see it!😭

Merry Christmas to you too Loli!

Check out the intro post of our new CC...how does it look? Do the rules make us sound mean? If so, should I take them out? And I did a separate post for our songs with the new banner....do you like the animated music notes?

ok that is too wierd πŸ˜• one last try:

and saw the rules, they sound fine, and the music notes are adorable... will send you the about sk write up later tonight hopefully... now it's hanuman chalisa with the whole family time, so ttul!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

ok that is too wierd πŸ˜• one last try:

and saw the rules, they sound fine, and the music notes are adorable... will send you the about sk write up later tonight hopefully... now it's hanuman chalisa with the whole family time, so ttul!

Ok, see them now, they look delicious! Thanks a lot!πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you approve of the rules. K', will prob work on the About Ramayan later tonight as well....see ya Loli (more like Chat with you laterπŸ˜†)!

Wish I can join you for the Hanuman Chalisa, but great minds are always together in spiritπŸ˜‰, so include me in your prayer.😳

By the way, when are you going to start HP? And any good suggestions for me to read?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Here is a Pic update of Random Scenes Guys...

These are my fav pics....Ramanand Sagarji as Shree Goswami Tulsidas😍

Another fav scene...Hanumanji bringing the good news of Ramji's victory to Sita Ma, and Sitaji's happiness along with her blessing

Ramji and Sitaji's reunion after Agni Pareeksha (was going to do a whole Agni Pareeksha update, but was too tired, will do it another time, I promise😳)

Ram Darbar...Raja Ram aur Rani Sita
MagadhSundari thumbnail
k family party's over, I'm officially back... glad you enjoyed the cookies, they took forev to bake πŸ˜‰... working on that abut thingy now, should be done in a few mins... hope you're on to approve... and of course you were in on the prayers! as far as hp I haven't gotten out of the house since I came back from school, let alone go to the library... esp cuz of the snow... but if I don't by next week I'll start reading the pdf files online, no worries! and thank you sooooooooooo much for the gorgeous pics, they're so sweet and touching! I too love all those before the epi bhajans in which this RS-as-goswamiji was originally included, the ones that are on my channel... and the SiyaRam reunion is def getting siggie'd asap! thanks for such a lovely christmas bonus! when you have time could you do the kevat scene? that song's been stuck in my head all week! and btw do I owe us any lyrics? I forget πŸ˜•