Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE! - Page 115

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Here is a Pic update of Random Scenes Guys...

These are my fav pics....Ramanand Sagarji as Shree Goswami Tulsidas😍

Another fav scene...Hanumanji bringing the good news of Ramji's victory to Sita Ma, and Sitaji's happiness along with her blessing

Ramji and Sitaji's reunion after Agni Pareeksha (was going to do a whole Agni Pareeksha update, but was too tired, will do it another time, I promise😳)

Ram Darbar...Raja Ram aur Rani Sita
wow !!!! such beautiful pics lalithaβ­οΈπŸ‘
actually the actor who is TUSIDASJI in the above pics is actor BHARAT BHUSHAN JI
HE was a renowed movie actor of his times (his most popular& most successfull movie Baiju Banwara in hindi movies history )
he is no more (died around 10 yrs back) !!!!

RAMANAND SAGARJI used to appear at the end of every episode & expresses his views abt that episode & tried to explain the whole moral of each RAMAYAN episode πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

loving all the pics !!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

πŸ₯³A very Merry Christmas to everyone in this Chat Club!

I hope you all have a very joyous and restful holiday, and that the coming New Year brings much prosperity to all of you!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

This CC is almost over, and the next one will begin just around New Years time, isn't that such a great coincidence?😍 We can start off the new CC with some New Year cheer!πŸ₯³

Merry Christmas once again guys! I hope you all got your Wintergrams!πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the sweet CHRISTMAS greetings lalitha !!!πŸ˜ƒ
folks this is the latest India-Forums telly buzz article abt MR DARA SINGHJI http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6049
a Christmas creation out of the very very emotional moment pic of Sita maiyaa & HanumanjiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

a Christmas creation out of the pic of the GREAT MR RAMANAND SAGARJI😊

WE all look up to him as our icon
this legendary man who faced so many adverseries in his life ,ultimately proved himself as a true fighter
& is a legend !!!!πŸ‘
the smiling snowman in the creation represents us -THE FANS OF RAMANAND SAGARJI who consider him as our icon !!!!πŸ‘

Originally posted by lola610

k family party's over, I'm officially back... glad you enjoyed the cookies, they took forev to bake πŸ˜‰... working on that abut thingy now, should be done in a few mins... hope you're on to approve... and of course you were in on the prayers! as far as hp I haven't gotten out of the house since I came back from school, let alone go to the library... esp cuz of the snow... but if I don't by next week I'll start reading the pdf files online, no worries! and thank you sooooooooooo much for the gorgeous pics, they're so sweet and touching! I too love all those before the epi bhajans in which this RS-as-goswamiji was originally included, the ones that are on my channel... and the SiyaRam reunion is def getting siggie'd asap! thanks for such a lovely christmas bonus! when you have time could you do the kevat scene? that song's been stuck in my head all week! and btw do I owe us any lyrics? I forget πŸ˜•

Aww, I could tell the hardwork you put into them by their delicious taste, Loli!πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Send me that about thingy anytime today. that's fine. We're like finishing up this CC so fast that I'm afraid I won't be done with our new CC's front page fast enough, so I'll be working on that all day.πŸ˜† 
Lol, don't worry, take your time with HP. It'll be worth it in the end, I promise! Esp once you enter into the 5th, 6th, and especially the 7th and final book, they're awesome! You'll truly love and admire JK Rowling in the end, I guarantee you. JKR really stresses the importance of parent-children love in her series, and there are really emotional examples of parents sacrificing their life for their children and the children living up to their parents' ideal that your love for Devaki and Vasudev's sacrifice will immediately attach you to HP.
I have the entire series in book that I wish I can PM them to youπŸ€”, but I'll help you find PDF files if need be. Yeah, the snow outside is really dangerous that I don't want you to leave the security of your home for a few books. We have 5 in of snow outside, how about you?

And glad you like the pics! I had tons of fun clicking them!πŸ˜ƒ I know you'll come up with super cute siggies with them!

I already clicked about 35 Kevat pics once I saw this post, will post them sometime today. Should I just do them in the new CC once it starts or end this CC with them? I don't think you "owe" us any songs, but talking about the Kevat scene, can you please do the song(s) that accompany that scene?

Originally posted by sita11

wow !!!! such beautiful pics lalithaβ­οΈπŸ‘
actually the actor who is TUSIDASJI in the above pics is actor BHARAT BHUSHAN JI
HE was a renowed movie actor of his times (his most popular& most successfull movie Baiju Banwara in hindi movies history )
he is no more (died around 10 yrs back) !!!!

RAMANAND SAGARJI used to appear at the end of every episode & expresses his views abt that episode & tried to explain the whole moral of each RAMAYAN episode πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

loving all the pics !!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Heehee, I though Tulsidasji was played by RS.πŸ˜† Thanks for correcting me Sita, and for giving the name of the actor who dtid! I'll put him first in the Cast List, since without Tulsidasji, we wouldn't have such a beautiful rendition of Ramayan.πŸ˜›

Glad you like the pics, it was my pleasure Sita!πŸ€—

Yeah, I too really enjoyed the lectures RS gave in the end of each episode, it really made us understand the deeper meaning of the scene(s). If I knew how to upload, I'd upload all the lectures which appear in my DVD set. Maybe I'll have another try at learning from Lola.

a Christmas creation out of the very very emotional moment pic of Sita maiyaa & HanumanjiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Superb wonderful creation Sita!πŸ‘ Really love this a lot! Thanks for such a sweet beautiful creation of Sitaji and Hanumanji!

Thanks also for the india-forums article on Dara Singh!

You're very welcome for the Christmas greeting!😳
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago

a Christmas creation out of the pic of the GREAT MR RAMANAND SAGARJI😊

WE all look up to him as our icon
this legendary man who faced so many adverseries in his life ,ultimately proved himself as a true fighter
& is a legend !!!!πŸ‘
the smiling snowman in the creation represents us -THE FANS OF RAMANAND SAGARJI who consider him as our icon !!!!πŸ‘

Woooooooooooooooooooow, this is a really nice creation Sita! LOVE this a lot as well.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

You are completely true about Ramanand Sagar, all of us fans look up to him as one of the greatest devotess of God!😳⭐️
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
Thanks soooo much for those Christmas creations Sita, both were really very beautiful and touching πŸ‘ Both served as reminders that there will never be another mytho maker like RS who gave us such meaningful moments as our fav Hanuman-Sita Maa ones which will be engraved in our minds forever, and who put such deep devotion into his work that it will remain immortal... thanks again dear, for that reminder πŸ€—