Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE!(Page 115)

Posted: 2009-12-07T22:07:37Z
Here are some Lakshman Sita farewell sigs guys...I don't like how they turned out though.Unhappy There's just something off about them
Is Lakshman's face too dark? or the siggie in general? 

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2009-12-08T05:01:27Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T06:41:30Z
Guys, here is another one I made this morning....I found some really cool heart/flower shaped brushes/textures online, so please tell me how this new technique looks.Embarrassed The background is a sad 'Rain on a Sunday' background, so I hope it fits the sad though loving mood of this scene.CryEmbarrassed Also, can you read the text or is it too unreadable? I kind of tried to "blend" it into the sig. 
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2009-12-08T09:23:54Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T08:38:00Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by Aradhana87

you are welcome Big smile

well I will post a summary first...hope u dont mind
interviewer asks him how was it to be ram.
He said well I never knew that playing shri ram will have a big impact on my life. He said once he went to UP (in his normal look)and a small boy was watching ramayan. Then he recognized AG and told everyone that Shri Ram is here.
AG said..still people remember me as Ram and all credit goes to late Ramanand Sagar ji.
AG says he loves singing and sings a song.
His wife and daughter also enter this show and his wife says that their daughter(when she was a kid) did not understand why people are calling him Shri ram.
She said for me he was daddy only.
Lakshman and Shatrughna enter and say they were like family.
One memory is that they felt like animals as people would watch them but they couldnt reach out to their fans.
They felt like being in cage.

Hope it helped Smile

Thanks a lot for the summary!Big smile

Lol, I'd do the same as the little boy if I ever happened to see Arun Govil somewhere. I'd be like "Look guys, there's Ramji!" and people would think I'm crazy.LOL
Lol me tooLOL
AGs wife said that a girl in their kids school said..my father just passed away tell ur father to call him back because he is "god"Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T09:21:49Z

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

you are welcome Big smile

well I will post a summary first...hope u dont mind
interviewer asks him how was it to be ram.
He said well I never knew that playing shri ram will have a big impact on my life. He said once he went to UP (in his normal look)and a small boy was watching ramayan. Then he recognized AG and told everyone that Shri Ram is here.
AG said..still people remember me as Ram and all credit goes to late Ramanand Sagar ji.
AG says he loves singing and sings a song.
His wife and daughter also enter this show and his wife says that their daughter(when she was a kid) did not understand why people are calling him Shri ram.
She said for me he was daddy only.
Lakshman and Shatrughna enter and say they were like family.
One memory is that they felt like animals as people would watch them but they couldnt reach out to their fans.
They felt like being in cage.

Hope it helped Smile

Thanks a lot for the summary!Big smile

Lol, I'd do the same as the little boy if I ever happened to see Arun Govil somewhere. I'd be like "Look guys, there's Ramji!" and people would think I'm crazy.LOL
Lol me tooLOL
AGs wife said that a girl in their kids school said..my father just passed away tell ur father to call him back because he is "god"Embarrassed

Yeah, that part was really sad. Poor kid.Cry

But it's really nice hearing all these stories about how everyone literally thought about these actors as their Godly counterparts. Amazing.Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T12:50:40Z
Here's another sig guys:

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T14:24:38Z
wow all the new sigs are beautiful and so pro Lali, fantastic work Clap seriously, tell me did you get yourself photoshop as an early christmas present... lol if not this masking thing is a miracle worker, your new creations are mad gorgeousness... and the text you picked is perfect Thumbs Up I wanna snag the lakhan one but my throat tightens up just seeing it Cry and this last one too, the yellow one, is soooo stunning, I'll prob use it soon... till then just noticed your fizii feeding sig, I looooooovvveeee it Day Dreamingin fact I wanna steal again!  but did you want it to say ram siya-maye twice Embarrassed
Edited by lola610 - 2009-12-08T14:42:39Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T14:43:08Z
Originally posted by lola610

wow all the new sigs are beautiful and so pro Lali, fantastic work Clap seriously, tell me did you get yourself photoshop as an early christmas present... lol if not this masking thing is a miracle worker, your new creations are mad gorgeousness... and the text you picked is perfect Thumbs Up I wanna snag the lakhan one but my throat tightens up just seeing it Cry and this last one too, the yellow one, is soooo stunning, I'll prob use it soon... till then just noticed your fizii feeding sig, I looooooovvveeee it Day Dreaming but did you want it to say ram siya-maye twice Embarrassed

Lol, no, I don't have photoshop. I still only use plain old photofiltre, but it can do miracles if you just know how to use it. (I I went on youtube and pressed photofiltre, and tons of tutorials about cool things you can do showed up.)

Thanks so much for liking! I was having a hard time with the text for the third sig but then remembered poor Indratji and the song came up.Cry Can you notice that Sitaji's crown was cropped off or does it look relatively blended? I just softened the edge like a million times.

Thanks for liking the Fizii one. Yeah, the second line was supposed to say "Siya Ram-Maye" but Fizii accidentally repeated the first line twice. Lol, oh well, it still makes sense right?Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-12-08T16:11:46Z
Woww youtube tutorials, bright idea! I should try for PhotoImpression, I'm thinking it does more than I know of cuz I found out it's actually a thing you pay for, just happened to come with my desktop for free as a promotional thing... will try thx! And didn't even notice the crown thing, so nice job!
And yeah the fizzi flub makes sense, lol looks like Ramji loves her that much more and helps us prove all the haters wrong Wink and.... we passed, congrats partner Dancing
and.... did you see my post on top of this pg, with the pic updt ideas and the reminder of my other post at the mb cc Embarrassed
and... thats all LOL
0 Likes this