Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Nah.  It's not apt here at all, CPM.  He must be used to begging for it.  Otherwise why would he go out to get a pizza in a toofani barish😛  Topic is about hubbies who force themselves on their wives😆

Nope Topic is about Forced physical relationships😆 More than half the marriage are arranged and/or forced in India. usme agar forced physical relationship ki baat karoge to it is just like the shop owner talking about Human values and the guy saying, yaar yaha lene ke dene pade hai aur tum jaan ki baat kar rahe ho😉
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

it's a hindi joke.  In india, one doesn't usually venture out when it's raining cats and dogs with toofan - not for a pizza at least. 

Really? Eighteen years in the country and I never did that. In fact I've walked in the rain only to go get a pepsi.

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Nope Topic is about Forced physical relationships😆 More than half the marriage are arranged and/or forced in India. usme agar forced physical relationship ki baat karoge to it is just like the shop owner talking about Human values and the guy saying, yaar yaha lene ke dene pade hai aur tum jaan ki baat kar rahe ho😉

Seriously CPM - you really think "most" arranged marriages are forced?  I disagree.  Even for an arranged marriage, there gotta be some initial physical attraction b/w the guy and the gal for them to consent.  This is the case with "most" arranged marriages where parents and/or relatives suggest the alliance but the final say is the couple's. 

The debate is about forced s*x b/w hubby and wife and the scenario is more like the hubby forcing hinself on the wife.

I agree that there are numerous marriages out there where the women make the men's life absolute hell and that is not right either.  But here - the premise is forced physical relationship - a rape.

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Really? Eighteen years in the country and I never did that. In fact I've walked in the rain only to go get a pepsi.

forget it.  you are missing the point of the joke.

forget it.  you are missing the point of the joke.

I get the joke, and the jab at the abusive wife sending hubby out in the rain. 😉

It's just that I'm one of those strange people who thinks that getting a pizza in rain or blizzard is no big deal.

I get the joke, and the jab at the abusive wife sending hubby out in the rain. 😉

It's just that I'm one of those strange people who thinks that getting a pizza in rain or blizzard is no big deal.

and that is the whole point, hon.  Doing any damn thing when one wants to do it is really no big deal.  It becomes a big deal when someone forces you to do it against your will --- the whole point of this thread.

and that is the whole point, hon.  Doing any damn thing when one wants to do it is really no big deal.  It becomes a big deal when someone forces you to do it against your will --- the whole point of this thread.

Making someone get pizza in poor weather is not the same as violating them physically and emotionally. Maybe I'm the one being too uptight here, but I don't find it funny that marital rape is being downplayed. Maybe thats not the intent of the humor, but I'm not feeling upto clowning around tonight.

Making someone get pizza in poor weather is not the same as violating them physically and emotionally. Maybe I'm the one being too uptight here, but I don't find it funny that marital rape is being downplayed. Maybe thats not the intent of the humor, but I'm not feeling upto clowning around tonight.

huh?  blame it on Believe - not me.  I may have spammed here a lot today but no way do I find marital rape "funny". 

I feel forcing is forcing and any kind of force is bad amongst adults.  But equally bad is finding excuses for not doing it without facing the actual problem.  Can't be blindly blaming just one gender here.  Some women can be equally bit**y.  Emotional abuse, at times, can be as harming - if not more - as any sort of physical abuse.   

huh?  blame it on Believe - not me.  I may have spammed here a lot today but no way do I find marital rape "funny". 

I feel forcing is forcing and any kind of force is bad amongst adults.  But equally bad is finding excuses for not doing it without facing the actual problem.  Can't be blindly blaming just one gender here.  Some women can be equally bit**y.  Emotional abuse, at times, can be as harming - if not more - as any sort of physical abuse.   

*edited*

Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago

uffff...tauba tera jalwa
tauba tera pyar
tera emotional atyachaar

...I was about to log out but now this *edited* will keep me up wondering what the heck did you write that you had to edit😆