Physical relation without permission

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Is it right for a husband to have physical relation with her wife when she is not prepared for it?Many men forcibly have physical relationships with their wives.I am personally against it.It is a torture to women.It is also rape.But there is no punishment for it in law.A man and woman should get intimate when they are purely in love.I think it should happen naturally.No body can  forced to get intimate.What is your opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MRS BANI WALIA

Is it right for a husband to have physical relation with her wife when she is not prepared for it?Many men forcibly have physical relationships with their wives.I am personally against it.It is a torture to women.It is also rape.But there is no punishment for it in law.A man and woman should get intimate when they are purely in love.I think it should happen naturally.No body can  forced to get intimate.What is your opinion?  

----πŸ˜†sorry i feel funny....kon hey wo husband!!?πŸ˜•.........its depends.....Some people(hus/wife) dont know the economic law ....its Margin of diminising utility......πŸ˜ƒdaily consumtion reduce the demand..πŸ˜‰or if some one find other cheap n best products then also marginal value diminish.....😊or sometime daily costomer fedup with same service,same food.....but supplier dont feel its forcful supply....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

I read that a wife complient in police station that....her husband disturbing while she sleeping....police  husband ko question kiya tho, hus reply' am doing  sx with her...I dnt knw that she was sleep between these act'......like this situation we cant say its forcefullπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

-----food for laughπŸ˜‰
A HUSBAND"ONLY"HAS TO BE:
.A Friend
.Companion
.Lover
.Driver
.Electrician
.Plumber
.Mechanic
.Decorator
.Listener
.Organizer
.Sympathetic
.Warm
.Attentive
.Funny
.Understanding
.Tolerant
.Truthful
.Passionate
.Honest

But
TO MAKE A HUSBAND HAPPY?

just leave him ALONE..!πŸ˜†
----
Tofani barish mein rat ko,
shop per 1 admi pizza lenay aaya
SHOPKEEPER: Aap married hein?
Admin:Is tofani barish mein kia
meri maa mujhey pizza lenay bhejay gi?πŸ˜‰
----

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Dear beleive,I don't get you at all.
I   am not joking.It's a serious matter.I am against any forced relationship.What about you?
But then why do you marry if you dont want to have any physical relations ??
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if forced then it wud amt to marital rape. Just being married doesnt give a person the right to have s** with wife against her will. She may not approve the time or act. But I must agree that this is a tricky situation, after all getting married means getting conjugal rights.. dont know what the law says ..

Originally posted by: shaktheback

But then why do you marry if you dont want to have any physical relations ??

Who says one marries without having the desire of getting into any physical relationship? One cannot be wanting to have sex all the times. Just as one cannot be wanting to eat all the times - even if the food kept next to you is the most delicious one. Since sex is mostly a physical desire, one cannot be expected to get 'into it' always. Especially women goes through a lot of phases, due to various psychological and physiological issues, like menstruation (which affects both her physical and emotional health), when it becomes next to impossible for her to have sex. On the same hand, men too may have Aitraaz having sex, and his wifey should not be seducing him as well.πŸ˜† To sum it up, both parties (be it man/woman, man/man, or woman/woman) needs to understand each others sexual desires, sexual habits, how one wishes to have sex, when one wishes to get engaged into it, when not, etc, before getting into a committed relation.

(Oh, I can see the next reply comming around something along the line of -- "But it is only the men who does so...". Maybe I should take a break).
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its totally crap...relationship shld never be forced...
one has to think wid da opposite person's mind too....

these relationships dont stay for long time ....if at all they are...wife isnt  accepting her husband    wholeheartedly

just try to listen to da wife  problems too

if bonding of love is strong.. no one can break ur relationship 😳
Edited by nisha80 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Who says one marries without having the desire of getting into any physical relationship? One cannot be wanting to have sex all the times. Just as one cannot be wanting to eat all the times - even if the food kept next to you is the most delicious one. Since sex is mostly a physical desire, one cannot be expected to get 'into it' always. Especially women goes through a lot of phases, due to various psychological and physiological issues, like menstruation (which affects both her physical and emotional health), when it becomes next to impossible for her to have sex. On the same hand, men too may have Aitraaz having sex, and his wifey should not be seducing him as well.πŸ˜† To sum it up, both parties (be it man/woman, man/man, or woman/woman) needs to understand each others sexual desires, sexual habits, how one wishes to have sex, when one wishes to get engaged into it, when not, etc, before getting into a committed relation.

(Oh, I can see the next reply comming around something along the line of -- "But it is only the men who does so...". Maybe I should take a break).

Agree with your reply.πŸ‘

But I have never heard of this happening.πŸ˜• Of course, I've heard of pre-marital rape but never post-marital rape. But yeah, it's wrong.
LOL what's that? Agree to everyone though wives shouldn't be forced to have physical relationship with their hubbies this is WRONG.😳
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Any non consensual physical activity is abuse. Any non consensual intercourse is rape. That means one spouse can rape another, and even a prostitute can be raped.

Many people feel that it is the duty of the wife to satisfy her husband's need. Others feel that physical relationship is a part of marriage and why would it ever constitute as rape. Marriage is not a contractual obligation people owe each other. Two people have come together to share their lives to fulfill each other. That means they satisfy each other when they can, and at other times compromise.

There are many times the wife or husband may feel uninterested in physical contact. They could be tired. They could be going through emotionally difficult times or stress with work/life. They crave emotional and intellectual bonding, and more friendly one on one time as a relief from the physical contact. They may be upset at their spouse or the marriage could be on a rocky road. Their partner could be rough, or demanding something they are not comfortable with. In such situations physical advances maybe unwanted. By forcing a spouse to engage in physical contact despite that, the person is disrespecting their spouse and the sanctity of marriage. By forcing physical contact, a person reduces their life partner to nothing but an object for achieving satisfaction.

Marital rape is a serious and heinous crimes. It is a crime which unfortunately in many societies gets dismissed, because people are of the opinion that wives have a duty to husbands, or sex is a part and parcel of marriage. Many women live emotionally and physically shattered lives due to marital rape and it negatively impacts children too. While it effects women mostly, men can be victims too. Many men are indeed emotionally or socially blackmailed/forced by their wives to be physical when they are uninterested in doing so. And it's a crime irrespective of whether the person forcing is male or female. This is a serious issue and no laughing matter. Not sure why it would be funny to some.