preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Hi,

Boo, looks like I missed the party here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1259898 and the topic was locked before I could post, so I'mma start a new topic.

Anywaaays, I *think* we're quite lenient when it comes to things being posted in this forum and we try to please the majority here by leaving topics open for as long as we can that we feel turn into decent discussions

It's hard pleasing all the members that visit this section.. can't be closing down every topic now just cause someone got their feelings hurt now can we? 

I thinkk overall people just need to learn not to take things so seriously and if you don't like something simply ignore it, I feel like this section is quite well behaved-ish .. no extreme member bashing/harassing and what not.

Eh someone asked for a feedback topic and here it is, feel free to throw any suggestions our wayy and we'll do what we can.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just want to say thank you for being the most unbiased and levelheaded moderator and for opening this topic!   ðŸ¥³ Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Oh man I don't even know you but I love you.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Get to know her, haha she's amazing. She's totally unbiased.

*brucas>leyton*
psht, im just sayin.

^ agree with everyone.
THANK YOU for opening up this topic =)
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I'm sorta new to this forum so I probably don't have as much to say as other BUT I've noticed one thing.

No one can express their opinion without someone attacking them saying "Stop Bashing." In a topic where someone replied "I don't find her pretty" a few people started posting and saying all this stuff and made her seem like she bashed. I was amused.

People need to calm down. Unless someone directly "bashed" people need to stop taking little things so seriously.

Well that's it. It can't really be stopped but people who do this read my post at least twice =)
Thank You Swati for being such an unbiased moderator.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this Topic, Sometimes, members don't understand the situation so this topic will be a great help...
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You guys need to be strict with members who bash actors/actresses quitely openly all the time...and thnk u Swati di for being unbiased...

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowKiss

Well I'm sorta new to this forum so I probably don't have as much to say as other BUT I've noticed one thing.

No one can express their opinion without someone attacking them saying "Stop Bashing." In a topic where someone replied "I don't find her pretty" a few people started posting and saying all this stuff and made her seem like she bashed. I was amused.

People need to calm down. Unless someone directly "bashed" people need to stop taking little things so seriously.

Well that's it. It can't really be stopped but people who do this read my post at least twice =)

ya becoz people find it personally and negative and hits back and forth...which turns into an unnecessary fight😕😕😕