Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

πŸ‘Ab kya bolon..... Sab ki life story aage badte badte, ek new case bhi aa gaya... Dealing with a lot more high professional criminals I can see with the outlook of the case!

Hey our chief is back BTW πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mmm..... Someone understands things without saying anything.... I wonder, that without speaking itself AD will love each other, propose each other, and even marry each other.... πŸ˜†Nothing they say, but everything willl just.... Happen! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Hmm.... Ab Parth duti conscious hai pata hai, lekin is had tak ki kisi ko ignore karna..... waise Taara is really important and required as assistant for him is it.... I mean she doesn't seem to do much work! πŸ˜•Why do I feel she is there to irritate our dear Junhui.... Parth dekh.... Ab Junhui hai isliye you are free to go.... Warnahum ladkiyaan, especially me am not gonna leave you..... So better watch out.... Junhui actually is far more patient is my senses than me πŸ˜‰main hoti, to baat hi kuch aur hota πŸ˜ƒ
So mission 101 started again..... looks pleasing in all senses.... maybe by the time the case is over we can hear one good news πŸ˜›
Nicey nicey udpate deary.... waiting to read more and more! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

hey kritika, love reading ur comments!

posting!

Pooj@ thumbnail

5. OBJECTION

"No Deepika. Don't kid me. I am not working here."

Deepika looked at him in surprise and then at Aaryan. Aaryan shrugged.

"Shotgun kya hua?"

"Ye ladki kaun hain jo meri lab main hain????"

"Rajashree'..She is the forensic expert with this team''"

"Kya ye ladki???? Ye? Humare saath? Meri lab main??? Nahi Deepika!!!!!"

Aaryan: Shotgun, kya hua hain tumhe?

"Good question. Aapka problem kya hain?" said Rajashree.

She was standing near the door, leaning on it, languidly, and looking bored.

"Iss ladki ne meri gaadi thoki thi."

"Excuse me, Aapne meri gaadi thoki thi."

"Ji nahi mere right headlamp ko aapne hi ch-"

" Ek minute maine pay karne ke liye apko card bhi diy-"

"Wo to maine bhi diya tha!"

"Aha! Agar aapki galti nahi thi to aapn-"

Parth: Stop it guys. Agar hume tum dono ki jaroorat nahi hoti to main tum dono ko suspend kar deta. I want no nonsense. Get back to work, immediately.

Parth looked at them sternly. But he had an amused gleam in his eyes.

Shotgun shot an irritated look at all three and left the room. Rajashree followed him, faintly amused.

LAB

Shotgun stormed into the lab and looked over his things. They had not been moved. He smiled, satisfied. He liked having his things in precisely the same places. His precision, neatness and insistence for facts - that had enabled him to succeed brilliantly in the field.

He frowned at the large mirror work handbag in the corner.

Rajashree came inside. Today she was wearing a short pink kurti and blue jeans. Her hair was tied up in a knot and she had small silver studs in her ears, just a hint of kajal in her eyes.

She still had the amused expression on her face.

She saw him frowning at the bag. She picked it up, in the brief moment it was suspended, it clanked ominously, as if reprimanding Shotgun for his insolent stare.

He turned away.

"Hi I am Rajashree Kulkarni. Forensic expert with the SFATA." She said, in a friendly manner.

"Hmmm' Shubroto Chatterjee'..Forensic Expert, Special Squad." He grumbled.

Shrugging, she resumed her work.

Edited by Pooj@ - 14 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail

6. ORANGE BATH

The next day

Pantry

7:00 pm

Except for the regular SS members and Parth, Taara and Rajashree, the remaining officers had called it a day.

Junhui, Neha and Rajashree sat in the pantry. Rajashree was acting out some antics and Junhui and Neha was laughing. The door swung open and Ajay, Boxer and Shotgun came in, they were followed by Aaryan and Deepika. A minute later, Parth came in, with Taara.

Everyone pretended not to notice when Junhui gave got up, from her side of the table, towards which Parth had moved and dragged a chair between Neha and Rajashree.

Parth changed his course and sat near the corner table, away from her, in a position where he could see her, but she would have to turn her head to see him.

Deepika sat beside him. Aaryan too came to the same table, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Neha set down a pitcher of coffee for their table.

"Thanks Neha'." Aaryan smiled.

"No problem yaar. Deepika tumhe?"

"Orange juice if you don't mind."

Junhui : Neha muje bhi juice please

Rajashree : Ae mujhe bhi please!

"Sure."

She filled three glasses with juice. Taking two of them, she set down one in front of Deepika and turned to put the other in front of Rajashree.

Shotgun got up to help her. He took the third glass and extended it towards Junhui. In the process his hand knocked against Neha's.

As a result, Rajashree was soaked in orange juice.

Neha and Shotgun both looked at her stunned face, shocked.

An orange drop ran down the edge of her cheek and down on her throat. Her white kurti had now huge orange splashes.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" Neha apologized.

A second later Rajashree started laughing. Tears ran down her eyes and she clutched her stomach in an effort to stop laughing''..

The others too joined in. Neha kept mopping her up with her tissue, apologizing.

"It's'okay'Neha'..fine''" she managed to wheeze out in between her peals of laughter.

Deepika sipped her juice smiling, trying to control her laughter. Aaryan laughed loudly. Deepika too joined in and so did Parth, Taara, Janhavi and Ajay-Boxer.

Janhavi's peals of laughter resounded in the room and Parth, once again, felt queasily happy sensation in his stomach'.when she stopped laughing, he felt sad'..

Only Shotgun looked on, stunned. He tried to mutter an apology, but failed.

He sank into a chair.

After the laughter had subsided, silence spread for a moment.

Rajashree got up.

"I should better change." She said.

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vove vove and vove!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo................ Gaadi ki takkar SS tak pahoonch gayi hai..... Coooollllllllllllllll........... Hmmmmmmmmm... Time for Shotgun's teasing session.... Lekin gaadi ki takkar aur lab use me kya problem hai Shotgun ji!?!? Pata hai frustrations hoti hain when you see whom you don't want to! πŸ˜ƒ

Waise Shotgun tum use kaise bulane ki soch rahe ho? Rajo! Raji! Raja! Ya full Rajashree! πŸ˜†

I will call her Rajo.... Rajo seems to be of jovial type..... Good.... Nice match for a never smiling Shotgun! :)

The not change drenched in orange was great.... Waiting to see how this blossoms... Hamesha pyaar takkar se  hi kyon shuru  hota hai!?!? πŸ€” πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow pooja awesome update yar πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh yeh "mr. meri nahi ap ki galti hai" wali miss yahan SS me ponch hi gaye at last....hum thu kab se inn ka hi wait kar rahe the πŸ˜‰

shotgun lab me kese behave karne wala hai yeh thu pooja hume bataye gi but shotgun ladki hai thu zara pyar se... haan πŸ˜› 😳

and tht orange juice bath is really cool haan πŸ˜›... hey rajashree seems to be very jolly fellow......nice girl πŸ˜ƒ... lagta hai khoob maza ane wala hai
and yes krithika is right pyar hamesha takrar se hi kyun shruu hota hai 😳 πŸ˜†

wel ab is parth or junhui ki nayea bhi par lagao na πŸ˜›

very weldone pooja....... gr8 job πŸ‘
thnx for updating and waiting for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒ
Pooj@ thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Vove vove and vove!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo................ Gaadi ki takkar SS tak pahoonch gayi hai..... Coooollllllllllllllll........... Hmmmmmmmmm... Time for Shotgun's teasing session.... Lekin gaadi ki takkar aur lab use me kya problem hai Shotgun ji!?!? Pata hai frustrations hoti hain when you see whom you don't want to! πŸ˜ƒ

Waise Shotgun tum use kaise bulane ki soch rahe ho? Rajo! Raji!Raja!Ya full Rajashree! πŸ˜†
I will call her Rajo.... Rajo seems to be of jovial type..... Good.... Nice match for a never smiling Shotgun! :)
The not change drenched in orange was great.... Waiting to seehow this blossoms... Hamesha pyaar takkar se hi kyon shuru hota hai!?!? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u will know soon what he calls her!

posting!

Pooj@ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena..

wow pooja awesome update yar πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh yeh "mr. meri nahi ap ki galti hai" wali miss yahan SS me ponch hi gaye at last....hum thu kab se inn ka hi wait kar rahe the πŸ˜‰

shotgun lab me kese behave karne wala hai yeh thu pooja hume bataye gi but shotgun ladki hai thu zara pyar se... haan πŸ˜› 😳

and tht orange juice bath is really cool haan πŸ˜›... hey rajashree seems to be very jolly fellow......nice girlπŸ˜ƒ... lagta hai khoob maza ane wala hai
and yes krithika is right pyar hamesha takrar se hi kyun shruu hota hai 😳 πŸ˜†

wel ab is parth or junhui ki nayea bhi par lagao na πŸ˜›

very weldone pooja....... gr8 job πŸ‘

thnx for updating and waiting for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒ

maaza toh aayega hi!

posting!

Pooj@ thumbnail

7. TALKS OVER COFFEE

She appeared ten minutes later, clad somewhat ironically in a bright orange salwar and black kurta, her long plait dancing behind her.

She sat in the chair which she had vacated minutes before. Neha had mopped up the orange puddle, with the assistance of a large wad of tissues.

Neha: Are wah! Tumhare paas change tha kya?

Rajashree: Are actually aaj ek dost ke yahaan ja rahi thi, after work, so maine dress saath main laaya tha'.

She shrugged.

Junhui smiled at her. For some reason, she really liked this girl.

She felt his gaze bore into her back and she fidgeted. "Wrong move, man! Hamesha aise jagah chunni chahiye jisse sab kuch dikhayi pade."

She brushed her hand through her short hair repeatedly, irritated.

Parth sipped his coffee thoughtfully''.

Neha: Ae Rajashree apne bare me kuch batao na'..

Rajashree(smiling): Professional or personal?

Junhui laughed, "Tumhe jo chahiye woh."

Rajashree: Well, I was born and brought up in Pune'..Maine Pune University se forensic science main degree li hai.

Uske baad maine Delhi University main specialization kiya. Phir ek saal ke liye CBI ke saath kaam kiya. Kuch mahine meri yahaan SFATA main transfer hui. Bas!

Neha: Nice''

Shotgun: Sorry.Excuse Me''

Rajashree: Agli baar savdhani se, mere paas har bar kapde nahi honge!

Even though she had addressed this to Neha, all knew it was directed towards Shotgun.

He left.

Pooj@ thumbnail

8. THOUGHT OVER COFFEE

Ajay and Boxer exchanged a glance.

They knew of Shotgun's accident.

But why couldn't he let bygones be bygones.......

Okay, he was not taunting her or anything, but he behaved with a cold politeness.

Rajashree, after abandoning her attempts to be friendly had now resorted to the same treatment.

The peculiar thing was that they never addressed each other with name, only spoke to each other when and if the cause was pressing.

Even after he had soaked her with orange juice, Shotgun had managed a cold contemptuous sorry, that too late!

She looked at the only empty chair at the table. Her eyes flashed, but a minute later, they still had the same mirth and laughter.

Junhui's cell rang. She looked at it irritably.

Predictably it was Vishwas's. He has resumed calling her, sometimes twice a day.

Although the conversations, on her part were short, she rarely took the call.

But today, she stared at her cell for a long time.

Neha nudged her. Rajashree too was looking at her curiously. She attempted a weak smile.

Getting up, she pressed the button and began walking towards the door.

As she passed Parth, making sure, he was still in earshot, she could not resist, "Bolo Vishwas!"

With that extremely elegant parting riposte, she went away, leaving a surly and broody Parth behind.

Pooj@ thumbnail

9. SMALL TALK

Outside

"Kya hain?" this time her words were brusque.

Vishwas winced. How come she made him feel small and worthless every time he talked to her, he wondered.

"Janhavi'.main soch raha tha'..aaj raat dinner Oracl-"

"Maine kaha tha naa mujhe tum phne mat karna."

"I-Please-"

"Dekho mujhe abhi bahut kaam hain......."

"Theek hain...........jab tum free ho jao, just call me, okay?"

"........."

The line had already gone dead.

Junhui looked at her phone in anger.

"Meri zindagi main kuch sahi kyun nahi ho raha hain?" she wailed.

"Kya hua?"

She turned around. "Shotgun? Are kuch nahi yaar........."

He smiled. "Sab kuch theek to hain naa?"

"I wish I could say that. Waise...............tum bahut badal gaye ho, Shotgun.............."

He smiled again....... "What do you mean?"

She shrugged as she sat down on a chair, "Pehle tum bahut.......I don't know......self assured the.......sirf Aaryan ki baat sunte the.....hum sab se tumhari banti nahi thi......."

"Yeah...........yeah.......tum aisa keh sakti ho................"

"Hmm.........."

The conversation was cut short as the rest of the team poured out, and Junhui, seeing Parth and Taara chatting, went rigid.

"Baad main baat karenge......." she muttered and went off without a backward glance.

Shotgun looked at her, and then back at Parth.

'Why Parth's association with Taara should bother Junhui?' he wondered.

Rajashree came out, her eyes full of mirth and laughter, as she was narrating a funny story, and stopped short, looking at him.

Her smile disappeared and she went away.