Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

1. SAYING IT WITH FLOWERS

The day was a Tuesday.

Deepika came in the office to find a pretty arrangement of white flowers on her table. She leaned forward and smelled it eagerly.

She turned to the warm brown pair of eyes which were observing her every move.

"Mere liye?!?!?! Kisne bheje hain?" she asked after searching for a card.

He opened his mouth to answer the question, and then he thought better of it.

Just then, Neha came in. she said, "Waise Shotgun ka phone aaya tha'he will be a bit late''"

With a quick look at Aaryan , she added, "Maloom nahi'..hoga koi secret admirer'.."

Deepika laughed merrily.

"Neha!!!!! Please!!!!!Aha!" she said triumphantly as she saw the card nestled under a white lily'' "Hmmm'..it reads''I can scarcely believe that two years have passed since the day you first set foot here....I hope for more and more such successful years'.."

She wondered who had sent it. She looked at Aaryan who just shrugged, feigning innocence'..He knew he was under suspicion and played along''.

He smiled, amused, "Kisine mujhe bhi phool bheje hain. Aur naam bhi nahi hain."

He pointed to a large bouquet of carnations on his table.

Neha smiled mischievously, "Tumhari bhi Deepika ke tarah hogi koi secret admirer."

Deepika looked down at her flowers fondly, taking the sentence at face value.

But Aaryan realized what Neha had implied'..of course the stress was on 'Deepika ki tarah koi secret admirer'..' It also meant Deepika was equal to his secret admirer''

He looked at her intently and curiously'..

Of course he knew that she had had sort of liked him'..but that was nearly one year before'..what if'..what if''if she still'.? he wondered''.

Another bouquet of red roses found its way on Boxer's table. No need to say they were from whom. It was, after all their second month anniversary.

Ajay and Junhui sat around it, with Boxer who was as red as the roses by the time they had finished with him''.

Deepika looked at her flowers again'..She was certain that Aaryan had kept them there but she did not press the issue. Neha caught her eye and egged her on, but she shook her head. She did not want to embarrass him further''.

He noticed the silent conversation between Neha and Deepika and blushed horribly''..

He stared at his flowers'wondering''

Just then, his phone rang, proving a useful distraction and saving him from further embarrassment.

"Hello'..haan bolo'.abhi? Theek hain'..Kya? Theek hain'."

He switched off his cell and looked at Deepika.

"CBI aur SFATA ki team aa rahi hain'''It's about the '.."

The door swung open.

Parth stood in the doorway, Taara behind him and four other technicians behind her.

Edited by Pooj@ - 14 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail

PROMO!

She could not help the warm, happy smile that formed on her face.

Well, she thought, her face always lit up when she saw him, rather like the motion sensing tube lights the municipal corporation had set up in their corridors'..

When a person walked in, it lit up.

When the person went away, it went off.

It was the same'.But here the person was specific.

The more pressing reason, she mused, was the reason why this took place.

It was rather puzzling, considering the snide way in which he behaved and all that ignorance, directed especially at her''

Well well well, Mr. Parth Mathur, you are going to receive the same treatment from me.

Edited by Pooj@ - 14 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm a new thread....wow its mean one more century haanπŸ˜‰
wow once again congrates πŸ‘

and yep surely a beautiful update after a long time so enjoyed it.. ⭐️

aryan ne thu deepika ko flowers diye samj me ata hai.....2 years complete ho gaye na...
lakin aryan ko flowers kyun πŸ€” ❓
or neha playing a gr8 role between them haan πŸ‘πŸΌ

Of course he knew that she had had sort of liked him'..but that was nearly one year before'..what if'..what if''if she still'.? he wondered''.

arey baba iss me itna sochne ki kya zaroorat hai...deepika se hi poch lo... answer mil jaye ga nahi thu or bhi bohat se log majud hain SS meπŸ˜‰

oh boxer bahi or kitna blush kare ge aapπŸ˜†

hey wait parth is backπŸ˜ƒ  wowwwww πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.... but yeh hone kya wala hai SS me πŸ˜•

and promo πŸ˜• thodi confusion ho rahi hai...yeh "she" kon hai? hmmm πŸ€” jhu soch rahi hoon woh hai k nahi yeh thu tumari next update btaye gi.......sooooooooo 😳

waiting for moreeeeeee

and thnx for the update dear....update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Veena.. - 14 years ago
keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, congrats n best wishes fr new thread... may it complete its century evn more soooner....

awe sme ..... beautiful..... πŸ‘

following is extremely luvly....

But Aaryan realized what Neha had implied'..of course the stress was on 'Deepika ki tarah koi secret admirer'..' It also meant Deepika was equal to his secret admirer''

πŸ‘           πŸ‘

waaiting fr more......

update soon...😊

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an  update and what an promo! πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

So.... Slow and steady the  feelings are developing between the high profile couple of our SS πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Flowers along with love are floating in Special Squad also I see πŸ˜ƒ Wonderful! Love it....

Well.... SS  in itself  is a secret holder of many things n o wonder it has secret admirers πŸ˜ƒ

I liked Junhui's confidence.... It is her naa, ab Parth ko sawaal wahi de sakti hai πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked the comparison and descriptions very much.... waiting for more πŸ‘
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Lovely lovely update dear.Flowers ki barish ho rahi hai ss main πŸ˜‰ and Deepika ki tarah secret admirerπŸ˜‰kya sahi clue diya hai Neha ne,really lovely yaar,great update and and a equally great promoπŸ‘
⭐️waiting for more and more dearπŸ˜ƒ
Congrats For New ThreadπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
πŸ‘Hope we go on reading many threads like thisπŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for ,you know naa whatπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
aashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pooja, where are you these days????????? Your computer had been repaired, right???

P.S.--- Regarding your updates, you must have been bored to death with my same old response which boil down to the same thing-
M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G
Pooj@ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena..

hmmmm a new thread....wow its mean one more century haanπŸ˜‰
wow once again congrates πŸ‘

and yep surely a beautiful update after a long time so enjoyed it.. ⭐️

aryan ne thu deepika ko flowers diye samj me ata hai.....2 years complete ho gaye na...
lakin aryan ko flowers kyun πŸ€” ❓
or neha playing a gr8 role between them haan πŸ‘πŸΌ

arey baba iss me itna sochne ki kya zaroorat hai...deepika se hi poch lo... answer mil jaye ga nahi thu or bhi bohat se log majud hain SS meπŸ˜‰

oh boxer bahi or kitna blush kare ge aapπŸ˜†

hey wait parth is backπŸ˜ƒ  wowwwww πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.... but yeh hone kya wala hai SS me πŸ˜•

and promo πŸ˜• thodi confusion ho rahi hai...yeh "she" kon hai? hmmm πŸ€” jhu soch rahi hoon woh hai k nahi yeh thu tumari next update btaye gi.......sooooooooo 😳

waiting for moreeeeeee

and thnx for the update dear....update soonπŸ˜ƒ

😳
thank u posting!

😳
Pooj@ thumbnail

Originally posted by: keep-smiling

hey, congrats n best wishes fr new thread... may it complete its century evn more soooner....

awe sme ..... beautiful..... πŸ‘

following is extremely luvly....

πŸ‘           πŸ‘

waaiting fr more......

update soon...😊

thanx
posting!