Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Avinash was looking good but why was he wearring two Kurtas the white one was good but the red one underneath  with collars visible was looking very odd.Is it some new fashion I am not aware ofπŸ˜• The episode was terrific.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
RalucaCutumisu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aviation-ca

My sincere thanks to the wardrobe people... Dev looks Devine  πŸ˜  in the off white kurta with light embroidery... thankfully his copper sulfate kurta was given to his sasur πŸ˜‰..... Loved the forest green sari Rads & off white Kurta Dev together.... Ah... atlast an episode where I didn't have to whip out my sunglasses....BTW, Avi or whoever is monitering our forum.... Please, Please, Please bring out your 😎 sunglasses.... the navy shirt with sunglasses... getting down from the car.... or moss green shirt with sunglasses... please, please, please   ☺️

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
❀️❀️❀️❀️  he looks soooo Gooddddddddd!
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Avinash was looking like a prince today, wow he is really good looking! The cream outfit with embroidery looked superb on him, hairstyle and everything else looked perfect...πŸ˜›
sodapop2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Avinash looked super cool today. The color and style suited him well
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Avinash acting was amazing when he was saying the mantra. He has such a good voice. Was nice to see Dev look back. Hoping to see him western outfits too now. Edited by ashnapower - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally our Dev is back, and he got rid of the earrings and dhoti. He is wearing jeans and shirt. He was looking so handsome yesterday. I have missed Dev a lot. Avinash you rock! Just saw the sbs segment, that was awesome. So good. 

Hope you are allright, after how Zee tv is treathing you all. Must be very hard. You all work so hard for the channel. You won so many awards too.  Even being one of the best show of Zee tv. They are thinking of ending it. Choti Bahu has done so much for Zee tv. It doesn't deserve this treathment. Wonder what is happening!  Keep the faith that Choti Bahu will stay. We fans are fighting for it. Can't end like this so abrupt. Especially after the 6 months promise of extension.
Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
interest thumbnail
Dev as Abhay looked older in years .Though still handsome , the kurta & dhoti took away is youthful look 7 he appeared matured .
In the last episode , with brown /maroon shirt  jeans he looked such a young boy , hardly old enough to have a child 
It is painful to say adieu !