Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Great to be back on the forum and this thread after a long time 😊.
Avi fulfilled some of our wishes today 😛.
Lighter stuble 👍🏼
New shirts 👍🏼,
Better hairstyle 👍🏼
and best of all .....
Dev gifted Kanha locket to Radhika, which we all wanted him to do 👍🏼
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AVI......please please i beg you ... change that hairstyle...  i really wish Rubina say something to him....   it was looking better yesterday.. and then today it reappered...  
And also Rubi, change ur haor style too, ur face shows up further small with this hairstyle...
please guys look urself in the mirror, or ask ur parents or sis or ur friends for tips..  this is very bad..😕.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Kanha locket is back per our wishes but I hope it does not mean that he is giving her as the foreshadow of his absence or something...

yes love his outfit today..
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for heads up guys, finally able to manage to see the previous days episodes.. why so difficult to take out 1/2 hour, I wonder!!!!

\Wow, thank you thank you...the locket scene out of this world... thank you Avi for taking our suggestion.. though (sorry to be always complaining), but the length of locket needs to be little less, should be little lower than throat, visible all time and not get lost in the saree.. (please)... also thank you for the morning scene... very cute...

I am also loving your new shirts.. the beige checks, green stripes... very nice.. have to check on today's shirts... look very youthful... please be clean shaven again.. please
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aruna, I really love when you pur your comments for Avinash. Thanks you.
Naivedya thumbnail

The red kurta made its appearance again, but thankfully was quickly replaced by a new golden beige sherwani. Avi looked amazing today!

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Avi looked dashing today in Beige Sherwani, so cute...His appearance has improved tremendously over the last couple of days but i dont like his hairstyle. I prefer  the hairstyle he had in the earlier episodes, i agree with u devika.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I think this red kurta was more on the maroon side and did not look that bad.  with golden embroidery it look pretty good on him.  but that beige kurta with hit of marron in it look really wonderful on him. The beige/maroon color matched with his deep tan skin tone...  hmmm he was really dashing..  

Devika you are right that hairstyle needs to be changed.. his forehead line looks really flat..  I think little shorter hair falling on the forehead will really look nice on him..

I think the wardrobe of the whole CB crew has improved...

Edited by evasumi - 14 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If you find me commenting in this thread, it only means that it was a dry Monday morning in terms of today's episode and I paid more attention to SBB and SBS.

Of note:  Avinash went from the tapeli cut to the corporate look in his new hairstyle!  It would have been fine if it wasn't soooo... short in the back - it makes it seem like he either fell asleep in the hajaam ki khursi (barber's chair) or the choohe that the Creatives are so fond of digging out of a pahaad, got to his hair while he was napping between those mountainside takes!

Sorry, Avi fans, just a mature adult's opinion!  Now, the chappals please!

🤣🤣🤣

😆😆😆😆😆
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh God...i took time from my studies and saw wht...after so many of my and my dear frds compalint abt avi's hairstyle, he finally got a new one but this new cre cut type is seriously not doing it for him....................

Pls why cannot he go back to his old style...i mean the one he was having at the time of 2nd weeding, Rads haldi...their SR or when Rads disclosed the Ulti truth....they all were (similar)awesome and that kind of hairdo suits him well....pls if someone can post these above mentioned looks of avi...and then if most of us agree we can make sure tht our opinion reaches to him...

I dont know if thats the feeling of other CBians but his new look is not very Avionics for me ...i read Gardes also disagree with that :)