LS-BB Dasera special

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
They are showing promos of a LS-BB Dasera special on 28th and 29th. Now we know that Kamini and Pooja are hand in glove to get the Dhanbad house back from him. And in the preview Kamini says that today will be the climax of their plan. So I think the 2 women will get together and burn down the Ravan on Dasera ie teach Karan a lesson and beat him at his own game. Since its a combined episode I think Bharti will get involved in their mission and help them.
If Pooja succeeds in her mission to get back her house I also hope she dumps Karan rather than again try to stay with him for the sake of appearances.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
I also feel same that Bharti will help them. Today they already made the base about Men's universe. I think Mintoo Chadha will go there and act to convince Karan.

Then Bharati will join their mission. Ab to Karan ki band bajegi.
TheRager thumbnail
yup i too think they will take bharti's help and pass off as some mr. chaddha as the onwer of MU.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
May be Salman Khan appears on this special episode.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ Yeah I was wondering too if Salman Khan is going to appear in this episode - there was a lot of talk about him coming on the show but nothing yet.
sweet @s candy thumbnail

ya i think she should leave karan otherwise theres no point

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

^^^ Yeah I was wondering too if Salman Khan is going to appear in this episode - there was a lot of talk about him coming on the show but nothing yet.

no i dont think he will appear with the characters of the show. at the end of the show they show old shots of karan hitting pooja then salman appears and says 'wanted a husband who can respect his wife'. they have been showing that for the past 2 weeks. earlier they showed the episode abt guys eve teasing geeti and salman gives a message. they ran that too for abt 2 weeks. so i guess this is his association with LS. otherwise given his reputation i cant see how they will fit him in the show.
checkerscom2000 thumbnail
does Ladies Special go from 9-10pm today and tommorow??
TheRager thumbnail
yes...its a dasera special combined episode with bhaskar bharti.