Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You Know I havn't watched MJHT properly since 2-3 weeks, its actually not up to the mark! =|

Its a real shame at times, since the show has so much it can do..i mean all that is needed to be done is.. the creatives just change the story and make it a little more intersting to watch.. At the end of the day, this is a show, a person who works hard all day wants to come home switch on the TV and watch something which is entertaining.. The whole reason people love such serials is because it takes them away from the depression and rona dhona like the Saas bahu serials.. and i think MJHT's just become a rona dhona, i mean soon in an award function they will make a joke on how many buckets of tears has gunjan filled up..=| Its ridiculous!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@naima - i'm waiting for morena masti...have left clg masti somewhere
morena track sounds gr8

@DB - very well said
they can do alot bcoz they have a very good n interesting character sketch of both the pairs, they can do alot instead of rona dhona
at the end of the day, we should b able 2 find difference b/w youth show n saas bahu saaga na
-dramaholic- thumbnail
I agree Kavya :)
At the moment, the only difference i see is.. that this is set in a college and the others in a kitchen or a big mansion.. Rest is same LOL.

Infact, even Ekta keeps the viewers in suspense.. 8-)
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DramaholicVibes

I agree Kavya :)

At the moment, the only difference i see is.. that this is set in a college and the others in a kitchen or a big mansion.. Rest is same LOL.

Infact, even Ekta keeps the viewers in suspense.. 8-)

frankly speakly, these days i'm enjoying ekta's shows more than MJHT
those suspences n drags r more worth... i'm watching one of them parallely

anyway back 2 topic

plzz bring youthful atmosphere back 2 MJHT
i dont mean romance, i mean the actual clg atmospthere which we have in our real lyf
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am glad ...we have this thread ...as mods are aware this is what i asked since the beginning to  have one thread Like we have in other part of IF ..... where ppl can get their frustrations out as well as can make criticisms.( rem mods i told u its needed since that +ve thread thing ...)..glad u all finally realize the imp. of this thread which i was asking from beginning ...... all i can say to mods is dair aaeye durust aaeye...........
smile843 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayur fights for next few days,, this is wat is in store for next few days!!!!!!!!!!
i ll not watch mjht next  few days... cant see mayur fight.. it really makes me very sad..
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a problem with the way Mayur are being treated. I loved watching the 2 mins every day since thursday last week, then no MN yesterday- ok, but TODAY? They had a lot of scenes which were not bad per say, but lacked something ...even then it was fine. So what do they do after a day of promises n more promises ....they fight cos of the lamest of lame reasons. Couldnt there be a better reason to fight? and y was Mayank behaving like that in the Promo, when did he start throwing cutlery in anger? I am more or less alone in my protest ..but I protest!!
n I love this thread for giving me a place to protest!!

Divya
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myownarea

I have a problem with the way Mayur are being treated. I loved watching the 2 mins every day since thursday last week, then no MN yesterday- ok, but TODAY? They had a lot of scenes which were not bad per say, but lacked something ...even then it was fine. So what do they do after a day of promises n more promises ....they fight cos of the lamest of lame reasons. Couldnt there be a better reason to fight? and y was Mayank behaving like that in the Promo, when did he start throwing cutlery in anger? I am more or less alone in my protest ..but I protest!!
n I love this thread for giving me a place to protest!!

Divya

Okay I know Mayank's anger is deadly n all but cutlery throwing, that too over the most frivolous premise I have ever seen? I think its completely out of character for Mayank and not to mention in his own words "ZYAADA HO GAYA"

I would have protested with you Divya but then I know there is no point, its not like we can expect to improve this show with our protests *shrugs*
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavz...Exactly bohot zyaada ho gaya!!

Deadly anger does not lead to dimaag less action (ok, my opinion !!!)

No probs I'll protest alone..I'll feel saintly.. 😆 😆

Ek ladki...akele apne chune hue rasthe pe... 😆 😆

By god, I've become so filmy after coming into this forum.. 😆 😆
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eventide

Thanks for the Critics corner, Gagan.

My first issue, is college just about romance?? Call me wierd if you will, but I'm not too much into mush. Ever since I've returned to watch the show full time, I've rarely seen them study. Classroom was shown just once and that too, to discuss 'Love'. There are other issues related to college students. Career, peer pressure, drugs, parental pressure, etc. Agreed, romance sells. But what about the other issues?

Extremely well said 👏